Create Account

Start of S51 is delayed

classic hamilton tbh

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

11-20-2019, 12:39 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: It really would be, that's why we've employed the best and brightest SHL Simon T. Scientists to work on a solution that we can move forward with, one where Passing won't be shrugged off and ignored  Blush

They should definitely consult with Hamilton then.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

11-20-2019, 12:43 AMMarc Bradford Wrote:
11-20-2019, 12:39 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: It really would be, that's why we've employed the best and brightest SHL Simon T. Scientists to work on a solution that we can move forward with, one where Passing won't be shrugged off and ignored  Blush

They should definitely consult with Hamilton then.

Seriously tho lol

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

guys remember ice time inflation and how long that lasted?

[Image: jp2j3qf.jpg]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

11-20-2019, 12:46 AMSamee Wrote: guys remember ice time inflation and how long that lasted?
Ice time inflation... reviewed and ultimately fixed.

Rostering players out of their natural position... reviewed and ultimately fixed.

Extremely low Passing in STHS 1.5... reviewed and currently being fixed.

We find problems, we address them, we move forward.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

I'm chill with getting our redistributions from passing refunded, and finding a way to restrict how much of a split you can have between scoring and passing in the future now that we know this is probably a glaring sim issue. Either that, or moving to a new sim engine, which I'm not entirely sure will fix the issue at hand.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

[Image: 3gxd7f.jpg]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

11-20-2019, 12:57 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: I'm chill with getting our redistributions from passing refunded, and finding a way to restrict how much of a split you can have between scoring and passing in the future now that we know this is probably a glaring sim issue. Either that, or moving to a new sim engine, which I'm not entirely sure will fix the issue at hand.

That would be a great idea, as such, it has been rejected, you will be fined 3 mil, lose 5 first round picks, and be suspended next season

11-20-2019, 12:59 AMEvok Wrote: [Image: 3gxd7f.jpg]

Passing, fighting, faceoffs, penalty shot, both strength and checking to a degree, theres more shadows than sunlite! THE SITH ERA CONTINUES

11-20-2019, 12:59 AMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
11-20-2019, 12:57 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: I'm chill with getting our redistributions from passing refunded, and finding a way to restrict how much of a split you can have between scoring and passing in the future now that we know this is probably a glaring sim issue. Either that, or moving to a new sim engine, which I'm not entirely sure will fix the issue at hand.

That would be a great idea, as such, it has been rejected, you will be fined 3 mil, lose 5 first round picks, and be suspended next season
We've addressed the need for refunded redistributions, as well as the potential need for a limit on how far apart your decision making stats can be. And moving to a brand new sim engine is extremely unlikely at this point, but upgrading from STHS 1.5 to STHS 2.1 and adjusting the sliders will likely prove to be beneficial in the long term.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

i enjoy finn being the voice of reason here

11-20-2019, 01:03 AMSamee Wrote: i enjoy finn being the voice of reason here

Its weird and makes me uncomfortable

11-20-2019, 01:04 AMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
11-20-2019, 01:03 AMSamee Wrote: i enjoy finn being the voice of reason here

Its weird and makes me uncomfortable

On the one hand, yeah. Super weird.

On the other, imagine how much worse this shitstorm would be if buffalo broke it

11-20-2019, 01:07 AMgrok Wrote: buffalo broke it

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King