Create Account

S51 WFT #1 - Giving Thanks

I am very thankful to everyone in both the Anchorage and Hamilton organizations, for being there for me during my young and dumb moments in life where I don't know what to do, and for giving me a hobby to invest a bunch of otherwise dead time into.

I am beyond thankful for so many reasons that I found the shl <3

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

There’s too many people to list, so to single one out I’m thankful for @DrunkenTeddy, without whom this site would have collapsed long, long ago.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Thanksgiving is not a real thing here but I will write a list of who I am thankful for anyway.

Armada  Armada

Firstly, I am thankful for my good friend @Frostbite who I made joined the SHL and who has finally become a boat boi and also because he has cute cats. So also thanks to Wishy Woo Woo and Ling Ling for being cute.

Also a big thanks to my best boat bois, @Ferda, @"Toirekari", @mdubz, the traitor who ditched us @golden_apricot and also @jays_cloud. Also big thanks to @Graves and @BuneJug for not making me the worst S50 boat boi.

Thanks to the rookies @LairdButler, @UnderSpider, @bluesfan55 (Switzerland) and my future Chiefs teammate @BreDoubleT for being great. Thanks to the new rookies @Wiad, @ryan cvit, @TheManSoldTheWorld for also being great.

Thanks to @rangersbruinslightning for being a great linemate and helping me score lots of goals.

Thanks to @artermis and @Tomasnz for being great at leading/coaching the team and also @Acsolap I guess.

Thanks to @Sleepy for being a good goalie for like zero games, @Bongo for being great and scoring us lots of points, @frithjofr for being the best captain ever, @Gwdjohnson for being the best player on the team, @DaftRaincloud for being great and @Toivo (Switzerland) for being really good and also being a great teammate.

Thanks to the old boat bois (and girls) @"boucherfan12", @ej27, @Fordyford, @JayWhy, @Jenny, @Tomen and @Waters who I never played with but who are cool anyway.

Thanks to @OrbitingDeath for coming to my party.

Thanks to @Weretarantula for being a great pokemon friend and letting me catch that cubchoo and also for giving me a pokemon for Ass. Thanks for making sure I have money too.

Thanks to @ml002 for being a goat and to @Boomcheck for being the real GOAT.

Thanks to @hotdog for being a snak and not being a sandwich and not not being a sandwich. Also thanks for literally selling yourself to me. Thanks for making easy PTs too.

Thanks to @Jepox for just vibin'. We hung out for like an hour yesterday so I hope he's not too sore.

Armada  Armada

Chiefs  Chiefs

Thanks to @Shmurph for paying me.

Thanks to @Leppish for being a good GM and letting me have my own channel. Also thanks for being great.

Thanks to @Chris-McZehrl for being a great coach and a great friend.

Thanks to @SpartanGibbles, @C9Van, @fever95 and @tedlamotors for being great friends.

Thanks to @TheHockeyist who didn't list me as his friend but who is still my friend.

Chiefs  Chiefs

Switzerland  Switzerland

Thanks to @Segi and @esilverm for being great GMs of the best country. Also thanks to @esilverm for making a great bot.

Thanks to @Symmetrik, @kuschy and @UrsinZ for being great teammates.

Thanks to @KlusteR for being a great teammate and a great goalie who I might hopefully play with at some point in the SHL.

Thanks to @FinnRhys for being a great WJC GM who got us gold and a great teammate.

Thanks to the new Swiss @Pandakazi, @BuckeyeKeese and @Mutedfaith for being great teammates/future teammates.

Thanks to @bbjygm for having a confusing username and who I took off my list because I didn't recognise him and then spent ages trying to find him again so I could add Slap McShotty. Also thanks for being a great teammate as well as @chetib.

Thanks to @ImASurvivor for being a great new Swiss and for being ricky booby.

Thanks to @BDonini for being the best Swiss (sorry guys).

Switzerland  Switzerland

------

Thanks to @BadWolf for being great in the chiefs LR before she left.

Thanks to @"mantorune" for being a great goalie on our WJC team.

Thanks to @CementHands for being a great GM and getting us gold as well as being a great German friend.

Thanks to @nykonax and @Esso2264 for being, uh, you.

Thanks to my bois in the best server ever: @caltroit_red_flames for sharing his juice, @TnlAstatine for sharing his pokemon and being the best Ass (don't know if he has the best ass though?), @Nokazoa for making me my sig (maybe, hopefully, at some point) and @DieselJ who is just chilling in the server and is just great.

Thanks to @Grum for being amazing and better than Ass.

Thanks to @efiug for being efiug.

Thanks to @Evok for being evok.

Thanks to @SecondSucks22 for being a great updater.

Thanks to @thiefofcheese for being cheesy and for being the best Russian. (Just realised there are other Russians... sorry guys).

Big thanks to everyone I forgot to mention because you have weird discord nicknames or forum names or because I just didn't want to thank you or because I'm dumb.

I'm super thankful to @Thunder39 for being the only GM willing to take a shot on me with Klaus. There was a lot of history against me, and his decision proved to be right. I wouldn't be here today, and I wouldn't have ANY of the friendships I've made and rekindled in this league without him.

I'm thankful for @JSS for taking a chance on me as a semi-active free agent wanting to play for Tampa Bay. You had no reason to believe I would be of any importance to your franchise but I hope that we've seen that I am. You're an amazing guy, and one of my favourite people on this entire site. The hella late discord talks when either one of us (or both of us) is drunk or stoned are hella fun. I'm still going to order a pizza to your house someday, on me of course.

I'm thankful for @daBenchwarmer who was one of my first friends I made coming back to the site. We've known each other for years, but this was our first time really talking. Now you comment weird shit on my Instagram posts, and that's dope.

I'm thankful for @Jepox. You've never done anything, although one time you showed up at my door when I was piss drunk to bring me chocolate milk. That was cool.

I'm thankful for @NJBadApple for giving me the shot in Kelowna. You got my foot in the door as a GM, and while my tenure was short due to the issues of availability and timing, we still managed to win a fucking award together. You're a hella chill guy, and our odd drunk forum threads are unbeatable.

Finally, I'm thankful for @Eggy216 and the rest of Head Office. Not only do you guys do a tremendous amount of work around the site to ensure everything runs smoothly, you dealt with the most recent sim issue in a timely and respectable manner. You believed in my plea of innocence last spring, and kept me around this site. Once again, without you I wouldn't have this community, not only for entertainment but also as an outlet for me to come and talk without worrying about real life.

Thank you to the entire SHL for an absolutely wonderful four years.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Tor Tuck is fortunate to have been gifted the wonderful career he has experienced in the SHL. He was able to get drafted into a great group and Edmonton and watch the team grow from bottom dweller to champion picking up several personal accolades along the way.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

This Thanksgiving, Max Egger is thankful for the front office of the Wolfpack. Without them, he almost assuredly would be begging for scraps on the street somewhere in Europe after he inevitably failed to make a team out there.

I'm thankful for this delay in the season so I got one more free uncapped TPE as well as another weeks worth of training. If the season never started I would never have to regress.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

To avoid hurt feeling or leaving somebody out, I am thankful for all my team mates both past and present. You have all made it pretty enjoyable to continue coming back for more.

I'm thankful for everyone behind the scenes who keeps this place running smoothly. @Eggy216 @SDCore @Fordyford and everyone else that works harder than they have to.

Also super happy to be apart of a great Carolina LR who are the reason for so many active S50 members. @Raginman4 @Z0REM @ACapitalChicago @FuzzSHL @"cpetrella" @slothfacekilla among many others.

Thankful for @StadiumGambler and his faith in drafting me alongside @charlieconway who I'm also thankful for as well as any other active Winnipeg members.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 09:12 PM by Slappydoodle.)

I am grateful to the community that makes the SHL enjoyable. Without naming a hundred people, I’ll simply say you all rock. I'm glad to be here with you all and hope to enjoy your collective company for a long time to come.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I’m thankful for everything. Is that 25 words?

I’m thankful for life and love and happiness.

Thankful for this rock we all live on.

Thankful for friends. I’ve made some here. I like you guys.

The people I haven’t met much with, I’m thankful for you too.

I’m thankful that 99% of the time this community acts like a family. No matter how much people butt heads, we are all happy to do it again on the next thunderdome.

Like a family on the holidays bringing up old wounds because that’s what families do. And I’m thankful for that

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Thankful that I am again a member of the Los Angeles Panthers. Thankful for the people that have helped make the league enjoyable over the years. Thankful for all of the people that put in effort to better the teams in all areas that I was a GM for.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I’m thankful for all of the amazing people on the Chicago Syndicate. Each and every one of you are a pleasure to be on a team with and keep things fun and lighthearted <3

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

I am thankful for the many great people I've connected with over the past three plus years. Without SHL, our paths would not have crossed.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

If i'm honest, I am thankful for @WannabeFinn and the guys in the Buffalo locker room. I came into the league wanting to do so much and accomplish a lot. Then i had RL struggles and lost my mom, lost my place to live, etc. They were there for me every step of the way with a fun joke or just a how you doing on Discord. Its meant the world to me, kept me sane and of course as active as I can be while I put my life back together. I am truly thankful for them and their friendship through these tough holidays.