Create Account

S51 PT #4 - Holiday Wish List

Write about what you (or your player) would like to receive as a holiday gift! Or write about what you (or your player) would give to another SHL user (or player) as a holiday gift for them. (minimum 150 words).

Julio Tokolosh has been relatively well behaved all year. He's been no lady byng candidate, but he tried his hardest. In his only fight, he jumped in late, not because he's a soft, weak-willed player, but because he was drawn in during a line brawl. His soft hooves kept everyone safe and the bout ended in a draw. Julio has a lot, and he really gets his kicks by giving to others.

Julio's draft class has kept in touch since their time in the green room on draft night. They felt like they've played together for seasons but somehow, this is their first christmas together, and the gang has planned a little gift swap. Some of the highlights are listed:

Campin Killer: Julio got CK a new ACL. hoping that physical therapy doesnt get in the way of you updating. The cooler that i mailed the ACL in had some extra space. you can fill it with some beers and send it back to even out the iron bowl debt on the bet that we never ended up making. To keep the bottles from breaking, i filled the gaps with earplugs, so that once you get back on your feet/knees/skates, you cant hear the fans booing the most out of position linesman in the league.

Jess and Lunatyck: Diapers. all of my friends and family that have kids, are very particular about baby gifts. infant size jerseys/onesies are smiled at politely but then returned. Jess, want me to make you kid a sig? what his render?

Carpy and Donini: A dope ass cintiq, to keep their sig games thriving. then i'd ask to borrow it.

Ford: A box set of "Friday Night Lights" DVD's so that he could continue to soak up that beautiful American culture. not much more he would need after those.

Steelhead77: Fly tieing supplies. if you make your internet name "steelhead" you're probably more into custom streamers as opposed to the generic zebra midges that i nymph with. maybe some exotic feathers.

Hotdog: hotdog's been extra good this year. I would give him my FHM6 dossier with secret plans for the s69 recreate. He will be our fearless leader as we transform the s47 class into its own franchise.

SDCore: what do you get the man who runs everything? campaign pins for his play to take over as commissioner. i will be financial donor, marketing team, and assassin as you make a play on eggy's career.

Secondsucks22: i already got SS22 his gift. there is a pattern in my updates and it spells out a secret message. spoiler alert: its Ford's brazzers account and password.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

For Christmas I think I want some new video games they’re a great way to kill time in the offseason. Anything for the Xbox works that I don’t already have since it’s my favorite console. I need NHL 20, still don’t have it and as a hockey player, I definitely should own the newest edition of the main video game. It’s a shame they still don’t include the SHL players and teams in the EA games but it’s a matter of time, still enjoyable. I think also maybe just some gift cards, some people think they’re thoughtless but I could use some cash/a prepaid card to spend on whatever I want down the line. I personally think they are great gifts for me and something I could use on multiple things. And of course I would always want new hockey stuff, maybe some new training videos, some new grip tape, and some new laces for my skates. Some extra supplies like skate blades and extra hockey sticks never hurts because stuff is always breaking on the ice.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

[Image: giftshl.jpg]

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

[Image: EzTWSgu.png]

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

First I am going to give @to12143 the Ravens jersey that Karl gave me, because I do not want any piece of that.

Then I will head down to the mission and get the candy that the homeless community refused to eat after Halloween, which would amount to 50 cases of tropical skittles which I would gift to @karlssens because for some sick, twisted reason he thinks they are good to eat.

Finally, for the holidays Tor Tuck would like to give the people of Edmonton one more championship before many of the recent stars of the Edmonton Blizzard fade away into retirement and old age. The city suffered through some really tough times before the current core group of players were drafted to Edmonton and rebuilt a winning culture and respectable franchise in the city. A lot of those guys have their eyes on the next stage and while the team looks like it will be competitive, it would be great to get them one more championship just in case.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

There are a few things that I have on my wish list this year. Number one on that list is the most abstract: more free time. Without this everything else on the list is just expensive junk collecting dust. I'd like to have the time to play some video games, both alone and with my son. Time to relax with my family; maybe go on a date with my wife for the fist time in a few years, lol. Get a weekly game of D&D going. All that good stuff. As for the actual items that I'd like for Christmas: a new computer so I can actually play all those Steam games I bought when they were on sale. It doesn't even need to be top of the line, just something that can play games that came out a few years ago. I'd be pumped to get a Switch and Breath of the Wild as well. It's been a very long time since I played a current generation of games. That's pretty much it. I just want the time and means to have a good time.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

In the time I've been away, I've learned to actually cook for myself for once in my life. For Christmas, I have asked for an Instant Pot. It opens up so much, my mother and father both rave about it, and it would work to crank out a hot meal on a night with little time or with time ahead to prepare. In the past few months, my sister and I have gotten the hang of making things with more traditional cooking implements, though there have been plenty of accidents along the way, including a couple of different burns from oil and especially that one time a drop of grease popped right up onto my stomach and gave me a blister. I still bear that scar to this day. Perhaps something like an Instant Pot would at least limit the exposure to such volatile liquids so long as we take care not to melt it on a stovetop or let it pressurize into an accidental IED.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Jakob hopes for one thing and one thing only this Christmas season: the swift destruction of my enemies. I kid of course, Jakob wishes for this every day regardless of Yuletide season. What I really want under the Christmas tree this year is some tin foil. When I began to make the transition from a world heavyweight fighting champion into a hockey player in America, I rented many American movies about the sport. One documentary I particularly enjoyed was Slap Shot, the story of a rag tag group of hockey players choosing to forgo silly batting of puck with stick, and focus on real power of hockey: the fighting. In film the heroic Hanson brothers put foil on their knuckles before the games. Watching that movie I took notes on every tip I could find to improve my fighting. I was a champion fighter but is harder on skates. If foil is what gives Hansons the edge, I want foil to unwrap this Christmas.
A couple of bottles of steroids make for a great stocking stuffer as well.

The most thing Ursin Zimmermann wants for this holidays are wisdom for his coming examns and some rest from the learning. His coming up examns are the one thing that bugs Ursin. A bit more wisdom could help him learning for these.
Another thing Ursin wishes for is a 4 Star Cup. Sadly he wont get this one during christmas. But he hopes to get one this season.
Also some time with his family, girlfriend and his friends would be nice. They are all coming to America over christmas. They have an awsome dinner planed where they will eat some awsome Fondue. Knowing that Ivan Maximus and Mathias Seger love Fondue Ursin invited them to the Fondue event. The next day after the dinner all will watch a game from Ursin. Ursin hopes to show off his best game he's ever played on this day! He's very pumped to see what he got up his sleve for this game.

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

Christmas every season is actually the one time of the year Jon Forty-One is actually back to his original happy guy persona. He is usually a quite generous guy too. As soon as St Stephen's day (Or Boxing day) happens though he is back to old misery guts. But since Christmas is still approaching he does not really ever ask for much. Material wise he already has everything he wants. A mansion in Minnesota, money in his account, egg nog.

No, he usually gives people gifts. He is getting Igor Volkov a few chemistry based equipment and even managed to get a contact to somewhere he can get rather dangerous chemicals if you so wish. He knows the scientist will like that. He is getting GOD McZehrl a signed Dortmund shirt and Daniel Bischoff a $10 Steam voucher. Mainly cause the others ate into his budget but it is the thought that counts, right? Everyone else may get a few nice things too but we'll see.

[169 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

What would I like for Christmas? The same thing I would think the majority of people on the site would want, free TPE of course and lots of it. The possibilities are endless and free TPE is the best thing to receive for a gift. I could pump my scoring up and hit that oh so sweet gap between passing and scoring that seems to be the new craze. I could maybe put my checking up to 90 an leave my discipline at 62 to go out and be an all out wrecking ball on the ice and finally lead the leaderboards in something. Maybe I could put some in fighting to take some of the load off the goons of our team, cough *Bouchard* cough. With free TPE I could turn it into whatever I wanted. in many ways TPE is better then money as a present. Merry Christmas to all.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Esa Parmborg is a giver, so this is an easy choice. I would choose to give a gift to my friend and rival in New Orleans, Lil Manius. We all know he's tiny in more ways than one, hence the fitting name of Lil'. He needs help to "grow" in many areas so as his friend I would give him something to help him achieve new heights so he could swell with pride. I would give Lil' Manius Human Growth Hormone, the good kind that Arod used because he's banging J-LO now and she's super hot so we know it has to work. Lil' Manius could inject this HGH anywhere he needs it, as I said reports are it helps any many ways. I would imagine Lil' Manius would be very pleased with this gift and my generosity. HGH does not come cheap and it's a risk to purchase but for my tiny friend I think the risk will be worth the reward of his gratitude and new found confidence. @Bonk

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Christmas is such a wonderful time of year to enjoy family and reminisce about years past with the ones you hold dear. The giving of gifts may not be the most important part of the holiday, it has become a staple of the season. Deciding what to get for others is sometimes the hardest thing to do. Steven Moyer doesn't have a major list, but he does have a few things he would enjoy receiving this year. A new Anaheim Ducks sweater, some Stephen Kings books, maybe even a gift card or two.

As for myself, while I would also enjoy that Ducks jersey and a Stephen King book, I am just looking forward to spending time with my family again at my oldest sisters house. Last year we spent the holiday trying to deal with the loss of my brothers son and my 2nd oldest sister, this year my brother and his girlfriend are going to tell my sister that they are expecting another child. I hope everyone enjoys the holiday this year.

Lyle Odelein III's wish list only has one wish listed on it, he wants the Challenge Cup.  The 2nd year New Orleans defender isn't a big fan of presents for himself, he's always said if there is something he needs, he'll go and get it himself, so this year he is only wishing for this one thing.  Lyle however does understand that most other people do like getting things for Christmas, after the Specters clinched their division earlier this week, he secured a bank of tickets for each home game in their upcoming first playoff series this season and will be personally handing them out to local New Orleans minor hockey players.  He has been seen lately attending some minor games and meeting up with some of the players that stood out to him.  He's been making his list of potential playoff game attendees and he is currently checking it twice.  He said he will hopefully be giving them the gift of playoff victories on the way to his ultimate wish, winning it all with NOLA.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Nicolaj is in the gifting spirit right now. He wants to give stuff to every fella on the shl. This is what he gave to some:

@karey - a salt pack from mcdonald - He is lookin mega cute 1000% of the time so i am adding salt to boost the flavor. As they say, "salt to taste"... winky face emoji.

@efiug - a limited edition GI Joe - joe.

@"luketd" - farook's halal - when he went to manhattan to play the rage, nicolaj took luke out to farook's halal on 14th street between 4th and 3rd, in front of the nyu palladium dorm to get some halal. It is widely known that farook has the best halal for the price. Imagine this. $5 for a full meal, pita, AND a bev. What is there not to love!

@WannabeFinn - Mike Izzy t-shirt - #1 mike izzy fan right here

@Mike Izzy - yimz - Some limited edition yimz to flex on the dragons. These are from the #BrandIzzy drop so you can't go wrong

@TheWoZy - pokemmo - we need to play but i have no time im so sorry man i wish i could but im busy

@Trautner - this ass - i know u want it Wink

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]