Create Account

Alas, Minny.

01-08-2020, 11:39 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:05 AMiamslm22 Wrote: Free agents are the cancer of every league. Testing the free agency and seeing what your value might be is a move done by cowards and selfish players. Never understood the desire to leave for free - I mean why do it? If you want a change of scenery, why not ask for a trade?

Starting to see quite few almost undraftable players in this league, why should teams waste a first round pick to a user who is almost guaranteed to leave for free at some point?

In general to free agents: what you think will happen when you play these games time after time? Do you think number of teams who want to have you in their organization will be bigger or smaller?

Mysterious world this free agency world.

slm this is pasta right

I could go for some pasta

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

ok gecko coming in with the dumb takes

i thought gm would be leppy, ngl. But given all the good things ive heard about spartan, im very much inclined to at least give him a chance before saying that a guy whos been fired several times shouldve been taken over him.

its pretty damn hard to be fired. i was never fired and i was inactive for fucks sakes

i will admit im biased against mcz because i think his sigs are dumb but im also biased against gibbles because im never sure whether to shorten his name to spartan or gibbles so it cancels out

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

01-08-2020, 11:40 AMImShiny Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:39 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: slm this is pasta right

I could go for some pasta

what sort tho i want carbonara

e

01-08-2020, 11:30 AMjRuutu Wrote: @Zoone16

Don´t believe him, he has been against free agents longer than I have, he started to dislike me ever since I had slightly more edge on my takes compared to his own.

You gave shared that sentiment many times though...

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

man nobody came out and made drama when i was hired or when i retired i feel like ive been missing out

e

01-08-2020, 11:39 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:05 AMiamslm22 Wrote: Free agents are the cancer of every league. Testing the free agency and seeing what your value might be is a move done by cowards and selfish players. Never understood the desire to leave for free - I mean why do it? If you want a change of scenery, why not ask for a trade?

Starting to see quite few almost undraftable players in this league, why should teams waste a first round pick to a user who is almost guaranteed to leave for free at some point?

In general to free agents: what you think will happen when you play these games time after time? Do you think number of teams who want to have you in their organization will be bigger or smaller?

Mysterious world this free agency world.

slm this is pasta right

Yea - it’s a pasta of Ruutu ranting against FAs

01-08-2020, 11:46 AMiamslm22 Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:39 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: slm this is pasta right

Yea - it’s a pasta of Ruutu ranting against FAs

Kelvin Benjamin is the cancer of buffet. Testing the food and seeing how much you can eat is a move done by gluttons and greedy people. Never understood the desire to eat so much - I mean why do it? If you want to eat, why not order take out?

Starting to see quite few almost unfeedable players in this league, why should golden corral waste a table to a user who is almost guaranteed to eat the entire buffet at some point?

In general to Kelvin: what you think will happen when you eat this much time after time? Do you think number of teams who want to have you in their organization will be bigger or smaller?

Mysterious world this Golden Corral world.

e

01-08-2020, 11:46 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: man nobody came out and made drama when i was hired or when i retired i feel like ive been missing out

Someone TDed me once after the first New Years stream party we did. Because I was a wonderful drunken idiot. Only time I ever got TDed too. Wonderdome did not exist at the time.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Alex Winters - Nikolai Evans - Iam Essellemm

Charlie Schieck - David Vent

01-08-2020, 11:53 AMInf1d3l Wrote: Alex Winters - Nikolai Evans - Iam Essellemm

booo not even a full team

e

Finally first line

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Obviously Aleister Cain as goaltender too

I got someone new to carry me!

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

01-08-2020, 11:57 AMImShiny Wrote:

I got someone new to carry me!

You carry me in Apex so don't act like you need it all the time buddy!

01-08-2020, 11:42 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: ok gecko coming in with the dumb takes

i thought gm would be leppy, ngl. But given all the good things ive heard about spartan, im very much inclined to at least give him a chance before saying that a guy whos been fired several times shouldve been taken over him.

its pretty damn hard to be fired. i was never fired and i was inactive for fucks sakes

i will admit im biased against mcz because i think his sigs are dumb but im also biased against gibbles because im never sure whether to shorten his name to spartan or gibbles so it cancels out

Ive been informed leppy stepped down as gm

i did warn u i had dumb takes

e