Create Account

HOmilton

01-10-2020, 09:01 AMAcsolap Wrote: Regardless of how I feel about the lack of foresight shown by some members of Hamilton. They didn't break any rules and considering your penchant for having a whinge I would imagine you'd be first in line to complain if HO started handing out bans for things not included in the rule book.
Yeahthat

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

It's not bannable. Is it bush league? Absolutely! No one is going to forget this one and likely the majority of the playerbase (not on Hamilton) will consider it tainted, but the fact is they won bending (not breaking) the rules. The league will adjust for what is likely the last season of STHS and work towards a workable, and hopefully un-exploitable, FHM6 transition soon.

As for HO being a part of a conspiracy, that's laughable at best sorry. I think I've been pretty vocal personally about my distaste for this season and what Hamilton did, hence being adjusted for next season.

Time to move on and look towards the draft, the offseason, and hopefully a more "normal" season S52.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2020, 11:07 AM by ACapitalChicago.)

01-10-2020, 10:12 AMMayuu Wrote:
01-10-2020, 09:57 AMjRuutu Wrote: Thats the thing, I don´t think they did enough. Where is Eggy? 3 of the owners are inactive, who is in the HO? Argarbargar said he has lost interest, Danbyrem does not have a player in the league, when you start to go down the list, how many non Hamilton members were there to decide on this whole thing?

**WARNING NON IRONIC POST, THIS IS NOT THE  MEMEs YOU ARE LOOKING FOR**

I'm going to try to be level headed with you, but I doubt it will work. But lets try anyway.

You have to remember that this is a game, and people will do whatever it takes to win. Some will try to cheat, some will try to push the limits as far as possible within the rules.
Some GM's/Players limits are closer to the borders of the rules then others, but everyone tries their best to increase their chance of success, this is true for both SMJHL and SHL.
Some users will say that the J's should be more about creating a good user experience for new players, we all know that winning is the best experience a GM can provide for their users and them self so this holds true just as much here as anywhere else. Low passing, high scoring is a grey zone just as much as playing inactive's over actives in juniors. Only difference is that the latter give a much smaller edge to actually win shit then the former. Users are just as outspoken about playing inactive's over actives in juniors as they are about this issue.

There's no conspiracy to this whole shit show. Team found a edge that was in the rule book, executed their strategy and is reaping their rewards. Is it fun? Nope. Does it feel like you are being tricked out of your "best years"? Absolutely.

I don't blame Hamilton for trying their best to win, I don't think anyone saw the potential impact the strategy would have on the league.

Still doesn't change the fact that a lot of users feels like they wasted their time on their players since they are now known to be flawed.

Thank you for this unironic post, because I unironically agree with it

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

i've lost track of your dumb takes on shl events

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

You know who has no problems with all this PA-SC gap issue? Goalies.

Lets all make goalies and play them as skaters. #GeniusMoveReally

I'll be waiting to collect my MVP award.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

01-10-2020, 11:04 AMZoone16 Wrote: You know who has no problems with all this PA-SC gap issue? Goalies.

No, goalies just have an issue looking like the Michelin man. Fight me! Oh, wait, you can't, Simon won't let you.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

[Image: N0q4fXQ.jpg]

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

01-10-2020, 11:06 AMztevans Wrote:
01-10-2020, 11:04 AMZoone16 Wrote: You know who has no problems with all this PA-SC gap issue? Goalies.

No, goalies just have an issue looking like the Michelin man.  Fight me! Oh, wait, you can't, Simon won't let you.

Even more of a reason to switch to FHM... they let goalies fight there? @DrunkenTeddy @SDCore please tell me I can be a violent goalie? Simulation Roy/Hextall? Pls Pls Pls...

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

anyone got a good recipe?

01-10-2020, 11:08 AMcharlieconway Wrote: [Image: N0q4fXQ.jpg]
The wandering Pepe doesn’t really do it for me. Needs to be a Quokka. SHL OG’s will know what I mean.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

[Image: 4a3.gif]

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

People be out here calling this the worst travesty in SHL history and the most sham Cup ever like we didn't have several SHL and even SMJHL seasons with simmers who rigged the sim

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

[Image: 8a8.gif]

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

01-10-2020, 11:19 AMJumpierPancakes Wrote: People be out here calling this the worst travesty in SHL history and the most sham Cup ever like we didn't have several SHL and even SMJHL seasons with simmers who rigged the sim

Not calling you old or anything, JP, but 95% of users probably weren't even around for that. Hell, I'd bet half of our active users weren't even around for the double-shifting days. So yeah, it would be the "most sham Cup" in the recollection of the vast majority of the user base.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-10-2020, 11:23 AMztevans Wrote:
01-10-2020, 11:19 AMJumpierPancakes Wrote: People be out here calling this the worst travesty in SHL history and the most sham Cup ever like we didn't have several SHL and even SMJHL seasons with simmers who rigged the sim

Not calling you old or anything, JP, but 95% of users probably weren't even around for that.  Hell, I'd bet half of our active users weren't even around for the double-shifting days.  So yeah, it would be the "most sham Cup" in the recollection of the vast majority of the user base.

Sham cups is what this league is built on though. Not a single one of Edmonton's cups to start the league off was legit believe me

It's an institution. This is the true SHL brave and free. People need to get used to it. We just fell away from that for a few seasons but now we are back baby. STE Imma multi a 2k TPE player bringing it back to its roots

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]