Create Account

HOmilton

01-10-2020, 12:15 PMjRuutu Wrote:
01-10-2020, 12:08 PMztevans Wrote: Seeing as he literally hasn't updated in two months, the only worrying part is that he's still listed somewhere as co-commissioner and you're hung up on it.  He doesn't even have enough TPE to break the sim.
But around November he was still active, maybe? Or was both Eggy and Co-Commissioner with 3/4 owners busy/almost inactive when this kind of storm was going on?

I can't speak for anyone else, but adamantium had stepped down by then. We talked about it on a podcast.

It's better to be silent and thought a fool, etc.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-10-2020, 12:09 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: As much i've enjoyed shitting on Hamilton for using their exploit to ruin the league in an attempt to win what will be a meaningless cup/ruin the SHL, I'm going to take that hat off to specifically address this situation.

Mainly because you've decided to use my player/name in the OP.

I was trying to find the right words for this, but instead I'm going to use a quote from a classic movie that can accurately describe this post:

“Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

- Billy Madison

Yeah, i think that essentially covers it.

Still listed as SMJHL HO member. (More at the top of the site and then show team)

you forgot IIHF HO smh

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

01-10-2020, 12:17 PMztevans Wrote:
01-10-2020, 12:15 PMjRuutu Wrote: But around November he was still active, maybe? Or was both Eggy and Co-Commissioner with 3/4 owners busy/almost inactive when this kind of storm was going on?

I can't speak for anyone else, but adamantium had stepped down by then.  We talked about it on a podcast. 

Season 51 plan posted on 22.11, job search for new co-commissioner started 24.11....

01-10-2020, 12:14 PMztevans Wrote: Samee wasn't *that* bad.

This is where we are as a league now. It's incredible.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

01-10-2020, 12:21 PMartermis Wrote: you forgot IIHF HO smh
Everyone forgets about them

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

01-10-2020, 12:19 PMjRuutu Wrote:
01-10-2020, 12:09 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: As much i've enjoyed shitting on Hamilton for using their exploit to ruin the league in an attempt to win what will be a meaningless cup/ruin the SHL, I'm going to take that hat off to specifically address this situation.

Mainly because you've decided to use my player/name in the OP.

I was trying to find the right words for this, but instead I'm going to use a quote from a classic movie that can accurately describe this post:

“Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

- Billy Madison

Yeah, i think that essentially covers it.

Still listed as SMJHL HO member. (More at the top of the site and then show team)
Do you really think the SMJHL HO which consists of two players from Manhattan (a conference opponent of Hamilton), two players from New Orleans (one of whom is the commissioner), and one player from Hamilton is going to be biased towards Hamilton? Hamilton is outnumbered 4 to 1 in HO by people from two teams that would gain literally nothing by “helping” Hamilton. Also, we’re the J. We don’t have anything to do with SHL things so take our names out of your mouth.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Well this seems fun... good morning? HO sucks again huh. I'll stop doing my job then and just eat some popcorn. Who wants some?

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

01-10-2020, 12:21 PMjRuutu Wrote:
01-10-2020, 12:17 PMztevans Wrote: I can't speak for anyone else, but adamantium had stepped down by then.  We talked about it on a podcast. 

Season 51 plan posted on 22.11, job search for new co-commissioner started 24.11....

And the podcast we recorded took place on 16.11, and was posted on 14.12 due to backlogs in media grading. I can throw dates around too, sunshine. What the date of the Season 51 plan being posted has to do with literally anything when he wasn't the one to post it baffles me, but this is the part where I really need to just go back to ignoring you.

Nikolai Evans

01-10-2020, 12:21 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
01-10-2020, 12:14 PMztevans Wrote: Samee wasn't *that* bad.

This is where we are as a league now. It's incredible.

Samee Wasn't That Bad 2020

Nikolai Evans

01-10-2020, 12:24 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
01-10-2020, 12:19 PMjRuutu Wrote: Still listed as SMJHL HO member. (More at the top of the site and then show team)
Do you really think the SMJHL HO which consists of two players from Manhattan (a conference opponent of Hamilton), two players from New Orleans (one of whom is the commissioner), and one player from Hamilton is going to be biased towards Hamilton? Hamilton is outnumbered 4 to 1 in HO by people from two teams that would gain literally nothing by “helping” Hamilton. Also, we’re the J. We don’t have anything to do with SHL things so take our names out of your mouth.
Pretty bad then if the SMJHL people were not working on the case, 3/4 owners inactive, Eggy = semi-inactive? (No AC claiming/updating the player) ArGarBarGar said he clocked out mentally. What is left? Co-Commissioner at the time is either inactive/not there if we believe ztevans and why would we not believe him OR active and someone with deep connections to Hamilton.

01-10-2020, 10:23 AMWaters Wrote:
01-10-2020, 09:54 AMjRuutu Wrote: Surprisingly easy thing to do though? At least to me sounds less of work than moving everything to new sim engine. Suspend/fire/ban everybody who clearly tried exploit the sim engine.
and then what? people keep using sths as if there isn't a massive bug in the system?
STHS was perfect until HOmilton EXPLOITED it. HOmilton has taken what was SUPPOSED TO BE FUN and DESTROYED IT! They just DON'T CARE about the SHL community and ITS VALUES. THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED BACK IN MY DAY.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

01-10-2020, 12:29 PMztevans Wrote:
01-10-2020, 12:21 PMjRuutu Wrote: Season 51 plan posted on 22.11, job search for new co-commissioner started 24.11....

And the podcast we recorded took place on 16.11, and was posted on 14.12 due to backlogs in media grading. I can throw dates around too, sunshine.  What the date of the Season 51 plan being posted has to do with literally anything when he wasn't the one to post it baffles me, but this is the part where I really need to just go back to ignoring you.
Nice that we hear about these small little announcements months later IF someone happens to ask around. Starting to sound like there has been at most 3 people working on solution to the whole Hamilton case.

Unwritten rule, throw the book at em Smile

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

01-10-2020, 12:26 PMSDCore Wrote: Well this seems fun... good morning? HO sucks again huh. I'll stop doing my job then and just eat some popcorn. Who wants some?

It's ok it looks like for the first time ever one of these threads is actually entirely in favor of HO besides the original poster....I don't even feel like I need popcorn :-/

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]