Create Account

Saying Goodbye to Lethbridge (+Press Conference)

Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

As an alumni that has been with the team since pretty much the beginning... yeah, this franchise needed a facelift.

Great job on the rebrand!

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

01-15-2020, 07:54 PMSDCore Wrote:
01-15-2020, 07:50 PMGrapehead Wrote: YES! You're the only team with its own timezone.

Welcome to the rock if you come from away,
You'll probably understand about half of what we say.
They say no man's an island but an island makes a man,
Especially when one comes from one like Newfoundland.
Welcome to the Rock!
A Come From Away reference? My day has been made.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

as someone with a newfoundland-born player closely tied to the berserkers natural rival...

[Image: swtn.gif]

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Yes by

[Image: 336.jpg]

Pretty sweet design, and an even better write up! I learnt something and want to become a fan because of the deep roots! Berserkers

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

01-15-2020, 10:22 PMdrodger91 Wrote: Pretty sweet design, and an even better write up! I learnt something and want to become a fan because of the deep roots! Berserkers

Thanks Aalto! Appreciate the kind words. Big props to Corey for the informative write up & Carpy/Tege for being big nerds about this stuff. We'd also obviously appreciate the support!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Really like the logos and the work put in here guys. Hope this is the start of a new chapter for the team.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Congrats on the rebrand guys, looks dope.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

What's with the extra red on the one sleeve? Also, those logos are dope.

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Ilike

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

01-16-2020, 01:20 AMmdubz Wrote: What's with the extra red on the one sleeve? Also, those logos are dope.

It's not really my press conference, but that was just a random idea I had (symbolizing blood, because of vikings) and the others liked it.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

01-15-2020, 11:18 PMJNH Wrote:
01-15-2020, 10:22 PMdrodger91 Wrote: Pretty sweet design, and an even better write up! I learnt something and want to become a fan because of the deep roots! Berserkers

Thanks Aalto!  Appreciate the kind words.  Big props to Corey for the informative write up & Carpy/Tege for being big nerds about this stuff.  We'd also obviously appreciate the support!

Whoa, haven't heard that name in a while Laughing

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Why

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]