Create Account

ANA/BDonini Punishments

01-23-2020, 10:02 AMFinnRhys Wrote:
01-23-2020, 09:57 AMSlashACM Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]

It's not that you brought someone back from inactivity, it's that you didn't really see him in FA and go, "ooh Alex I'll try to make him active." You had "planned this all offseason" and that makes me think that 79 tpe update had something to do with that

The tampering part comes from the fact he was on St. Louis for most of the offseason

Ooof, well that certainly doesn't look very good from a PR perspective. The plot thickens!

Agreed, but the things is...

If HO had given this the proper due process, heard both sides of the story and examined all evidence, we wouldn’t need all this speculation of trying to piece together publicly available timelines and cherry picking screenshots to illustrate points. We’d know exactly what ANA had/had not done and whether they had any defence to the allegations at all. It’s silly that they’ve rushed it and it’s devolved to this.

Regardless of the outcome, I hope this is a lesson for the future to give these kinds of situations more consideration because if they’re as serious as the punishment seems, the process isn’t reflective of that at all.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

It's not that you brought someone back from inactivity, it's that you didn't really see him in FA and go, "ooh Alex I'll try to make him active." You had "planned this all offseason" and that makes me think that 79 tpe update had something to do with that

The tampering part comes from the fact he was on St. Louis for most of the offseason

IS THIS NAZI GERMANY YOU'RE SHARING PRIVATE LR SCREENSHOTS WTF

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

01-23-2020, 10:28 AMスウェグキング Wrote:

I've been fucked before by screenshots, just passing the buck

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: olV1EWe.jpg]

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 10:37 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

01-23-2020, 10:35 AMDangles13 Wrote: [Image: olV1EWe.jpg]

TBF you could just bring a player back from activity without tampering them, idk. I don't really care, i've always thought the tampering punishments have been over the top, and different rules apply to different people, so it's all a joke anyway TBH.

01-23-2020, 10:20 AMJNH Wrote: Agreed, but the things is...

If HO had given this the proper due process, heard both sides of the story and examined all evidence, we wouldn’t need all this speculation of trying to piece together publicly available timelines and cherry picking screenshots to illustrate points.  We’d know exactly what ANA had/had not done and whether they had any defence to the allegations at all.  It’s silly that they’ve rushed it and it’s devolved to this. 

Regardless of the outcome, I hope this is a lesson for the future to give these kinds of situations more consideration because if they’re as serious as the punishment seems, the process isn’t reflective of that at all.

I think that is a fair criticism as far as the information that was used to make the ruling not being publically available. Short of that information being divulged I can't really comment on the length of time the HO deliberated. I would have to think they had pretty damning evidence to make a ruling regardless of the time it took.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 10:47 AM by BDonini.)

It’s very cool and fun and fresh that an out of context screenshot makes you jump to huge conclusions but I didn’t even know who the fuck Alex was the last time he posted on the site so you can take your good for nothing assumptions and shove them up your ass.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

01-23-2020, 10:15 AMJNH Wrote:
01-23-2020, 09:00 AMnour Wrote: I do wish we had more information on this case, but I will say I think HO reaching this decision in 10-12 hours (half a day) is far too quick. If the matter was being taken seriously as claimed, I think this is something that probably needed a more thorough investigation, especially considering there was no current rule in place to handle a situation like this. Should have sat on it for a bit because 10-12 hours does feel rushed.

Nour’s on absolute fire lately.

I'm tryharding because you called me smart that one time and now I can't let you down.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

01-23-2020, 10:47 AMnour Wrote:
01-23-2020, 10:15 AMJNH Wrote: Nour’s on absolute fire lately.

I'm tryharding because you called me smart that one time and now I can't let you down.

You don't need to try hard, you're perfect no matter what you do.

01-23-2020, 10:38 AMFinnRhys Wrote:
01-23-2020, 10:20 AMJNH Wrote: Agreed, but the things is...

If HO had given this the proper due process, heard both sides of the story and examined all evidence, we wouldn’t need all this speculation of trying to piece together publicly available timelines and cherry picking screenshots to illustrate points.  We’d know exactly what ANA had/had not done and whether they had any defence to the allegations at all.  It’s silly that they’ve rushed it and it’s devolved to this. 

I think that is a fair criticism as far as the information that was used to make the ruling not being publically available. Short of that information being divulged I can't really comment on the length of time the HO deliberated. I would have to think they had pretty damning evidence to make a ruling regardless of the time it took.

Difficult to have damning evidence of something that didn’t happen.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

01-23-2020, 10:49 AMスウェグキング Wrote:
01-23-2020, 10:47 AMnour Wrote: I'm tryharding because you called me smart that one time and now I can't let you down.

You don't need to try hard, you're perfect no matter what you do.

i miss u kirru wannnnnnnnn

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

01-23-2020, 10:52 AMnour Wrote:
01-23-2020, 10:49 AMスウェグキング Wrote: You don't need to try hard, you're perfect no matter what you do.

i miss u kirru wannnnnnnnn

i missuruu a youuu toooruuu

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 11:02 AM by Thunfish. Edit Reason: Grammar. )

That seems rather... violent for punishment, I think.

Granted I do have a bias but I do think the draft picks are a bit too much? I had a lot of fun at Anaheim's locker room when I was at the juniors and they probably are a key reason why I stuck around. Dunno how the other juniors are but I think that's unneeded.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

01-23-2020, 11:01 AMThunfish Wrote: That seems rather... violent for punishment, I think.

Granted I do have a bias but I do think the draft picks are a bit too much? I had a lot of fun at Anaheim's locker room when I was at the juniors and they probably are a key reason why I stuck around. Dunno how the other juniors are but I think that's unneeded.
Violent?? Is one of the punishments flogging Donini?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-23-2020, 10:28 AMスウェグキング Wrote:

Ya Slash big succ for posting dis

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]