Create Account

Luke's S52 Prospect Rankings: #8 Minnesota Chiefs
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2020, 03:55 PM by luke.)

[Image: Minnesota.png]
Minnesota Chiefs
Minnesota is an interesting case right now. With a new GM and the departure of their better players, Minnesota has a crossroad on what they want to do going forward. They have a half aging D-Core, some of their forwards are aging as well, and a very young goalie that they are hoping to be their future start. They should be going towards rebuild and trade some of the aging players to the deadline, and get some things back for this reddit draft/upcoming drafts. But lets head into it.

Elite:
S52: MutedFaith  -  Cal Labovitch
As a prospect, I like Labovitch a lot. Recently drafted in the S52 draft, Labovitch is a Playmaking winger all the way from Switzerland, that is now playing with the Detroit Falcons.In this 1st season with the Falcons, he did great as a playmaker, getting 7 goals and 24 assists for the team, getting 12 of those assists on the power play. In terms of the draft, Labovitch was drafted 2OA to Minnesota in this most recent draft, and in terms of TPE he is 2nd for his draft with 402. In terms of the user, I do really like MutedFaith, he reminds me of me a certain way on his pursuit of TPE and how involved he has become in a short period of time. I hear he is great as an Intern, and he writes some really good media articles. I expect some big things out of him.

High End:
S52: Capt_blitzkreig    Danny Marston 
Another prospect that was recently drafted in S52 draft as well. Marston is a playmaker center, and was recently drafted to St Louis that past season, and he had a solid rookie season, collecting 12 goals and 15 assists while also playing on the Power Play and the Penalty Kill, which is good for a rookie. In terms of the draft, Marston was drafted 9th OA to Minnesota in S52, and for TPE, he is at 305 which is good for 13th in his draft class which is really good.In terms of the user I really like blitzkrieg, a very good user and person, it makes sense why he was taken that high. He rights a good amount of media, posts a good amount, which makes me excited as a prospect for Minnesota.

S50    dylanjj37    Daniel Bischoff
In his 3rd season in the organization, Bischoff is looking to make an impression in his final SMJHL Season before getting called up. Bischoff is a Offensive Center from Switzerland that is currently playing for Anchorage. Last seaosn Biscoff had a monster season with the Armada, getting 25 goals and 36 assists for 61 points, this season he has already gotten 24 points in 21 games. He was used heavily for Anchorage’s playoff and eventual cup winning team. In terms of the draft, he was drafted 34th OA to Minnesota, and for TPE he lands at 705 TPE, which is good for 15th highest TPE, definitely a steal of the draft. In terms of the user, Dylan is hyper active on discord, talking a ton, very active in the draft, a really good selection in the draft.

S50    KlusteR    Markus Tegernako
Now drafted 3 seasons ago, Tegernako is a goalie from Switzerland, and now currently the starting goalie for Minnesota. Before that he was the starting goalie for Lethbridge Lions, and went 18-17-4 with them in S51, posting a .885 SV% and 2.76 GAA.  So far in S52 with Minnesota Tegermako has a 9-5-2 record with a .912 SV% and 2.58 GAA, which is a good start for an interesting Minnesota team. In terms of the draft, Tegernako was drafted 22nd OA to Minnesota, and for TPE he is at 700, which is good for 16th in the class, like bischoff, is very good for Minnesota. In terms of the user, KlusteR posts a lot on the forums, has gotten a larger bank account, as well as created some good media in the past. I would like to see future articles in the future, but for now I think he would be banking off of his money at the moment.

High End/Very Good:

S52    RainDelay    C.T. Carragher
Again, another draft prospect that was drafted in S52, Carragher is a playmaker from the USA, who is currently playing for the Anaheim Outlaws. As a rookie, Carragher posted up 6 goals and 5 assists, with 6 of those points coming from the power play. In terms of the draft, Carragher was drafted 17th OA, and for TPE he is at 322 TPE, which ranks 15th in his draft class. For the user RainDelay is an OG, has a good bank account, and creates some nice sigs as well. The only reason why I have him as High End/Very Good instead of high end is that his last 2 players didnt end up doing much, so if he shows good growth then he can get bumped up, but for now he is here.

Very Good:
S51    sailingdrumstick    Thicc Cheezy
Drafted 2 seasons ago, Thicc Cheezy is a playmaker winger from Canada, who is currently playing for the Halifax Raiders. In his sophomore season for the team, he did good for the team, getting 13 goals and 19 assists, while playing good Penalty kill minutes. For the draft, Cheezy went 18th OA to Minnesota, and for TPE Cheezy is at 456, which is good for 14th OA in his class so far, so he is doing very well for his draft so far. For the user sailingdrumstick has a good bank account, almost amassing to 10 mil at the moment. In terms of activity on the forums, he is doing well a that too, writing some good SMJHL Media so far in his career. Is a very good prospect to have in the system.

S52    JMacNCheese    Jmac Ncheese
Recently drafted to Minnesota, Jmac NCheese is a two-way winger from the United States, and is currently playing for the Detroit Falcons. For the first season that he was drafted to Detroit, Ncheese had a respectable rookie season, having 8 goals and 6 assists, while playing very good penalty kill which fits his role nicely. In terms of the draft, Ncheese was drafted 13th OA to Minnesota, and in terms of TPE he is at 277, which is good for 24th in the draft right now. In terms of the user, I havent heard a ton of Jmac Ncheese, he hasnt posted anything outside of the update page, not a strong bank, and mostly keeps to SHL or SMJHL progression threads, so hopefully he continues to post more and maybe a media article or 2. We will see where he is at next season.

Good:

S52    MyLittleHexx    Oscar Cordero
Also recently drafted in this draft, Cordero is an Offensive Winger from Cuba, who is currently playing for the Kelowna Knights. In his rookie season, Cordero had a decent rookie season for Kelowna, posting 6 goals and 10 assists, while not getting a ton of special unit time, so he should have more of an upgraded role as the seasons go on. In terms of the draft, Cordero was drafted 33rd OA in S52, and for TPE Cordero is at 250TPE, which is good for 29th in the draft class. In terms of the user, Hexx is an older user on the site, having a couple players before, I can expect him to make the SHL if he is dedicated enough to make the SHL, so that is what Minnesota is hoping for.

Good/Bust:

S51    Shmurph    John Forfeit
For right now Shmurph hasnt updated since December. His last TPE that he claimed was AC 298 so he will probably update soonish? Minnesota will probably want him to.update as they are approaching a lot of their older core aging out in the next couple of seasons.

S51    BreDoubleT    Lando Norris
Lando is also in the purgatory of this place, as he has updated last month, and he was online in the recent week or so, but he just hasnt done much to warrant being in good, but still active enough to not be in bust. Hopefully it works out for Minnesota, but for me I dont see progressing to the SHL.

S50    TML99    Yamamoto Mitsuharu

Another one of these users, TML also hasnt updated since december, but has been online, and has been around a long time. Like Shmurph, TML has been around a long time, but hasnt gained a ton of TPE with their past players. Im not sure how they are going to pan out, but my guess is just SMJHL players for 5 seasons and then maybe they go up if they have decent TPE.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Thank you for the kind words, Luke, and for doing these write-ups. They've been pretty cool.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

sorry minnesota, but you're below me

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

02-06-2020, 10:36 AMWallflower Wrote: sorry minnesota, but you're below me

Now now, Bale.  Don't be boastful.  There's a couple players on this team I can accurately say can run circles around you.....and me.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

02-06-2020, 10:44 AMGeekusoid Wrote:
02-06-2020, 10:36 AMWallflower Wrote: sorry minnesota, but you're below me

Now now, Bale.  Don't be boastful.  There's a couple players on this team I can accurately say can run circles around you.....and me.
that's why its a team game not individual, i have you to pull my up these rankings and the chiefs have @RainDelay to pull them down Wink

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

These threads are getting me fired up for the SHL draft.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Youre wrong.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

02-06-2020, 01:37 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Youre wrong.

Take. My. Praise.

Nice

[Image: lebbish.gif]

dylan has been missing on discord for like 4 days

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

@Mutedfaith @dylanjj37 :caljuice:

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

@"luketd" Almost forgot to say;

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Why's Kluster so low?

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

02-06-2020, 03:39 PMBDonini Wrote: Why's Kluster so low?

O, when I was copying it over I copied it to the wrong area that’s why. Thanks for catching it

02-06-2020, 01:53 PMluketd Wrote:
02-06-2020, 01:37 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Youre wrong.

Take. My. Praise.

Well, you weren't wrong about me.

But there is no pool of prospects better than Minny's.

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty