Create Account

S52 Transfers

Germany Is proud to announce the transfer of Danny White from The Netherlands to Germany.

@Insayne

This is an unassigned transfer.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Accept

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2020, 08:40 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

Canada is proud to announce their second transfer of this window, as they complete the remodeling of their goaltending core by securing their second netminder of the S52 transfer period.

The pleasure is mine to welcome the Great Dane Frans Eller to the Home of the Brave! @Ace

Frans Eller: Shl (Denmark, Unassigned) -> Canada

Canada Canada Canada Canada Canada Canada Canada

Quick edit: don't let me down, having to make a whole Bruins channel in Canada for you was a tall order

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Confirm. Canada

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Goaltending doesn't matter

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Czechia has been in need of a bit of youth for a couple of seasons now. With tampering no longer an option we've had to go back to searching the unassigned lists for players and wow. I've been waiting over 10 seasons for Trella recreate and the time has finally come. Welcome to Czechia Ambacas, you're the future of the squad. We're all really excited to have you!

Ambacas Cuddles - @"cpetrella"
Unassigned -> Czechia

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Yes

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2020, 09:12 PM by ErM.)

Norway is honored to welcome Chris de Siren to our beautiful nation. norway norway norway norway

Welcome to the family @Chrisda19

This is a transfer from USA to Norway.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

I graciously accept!

Chris de Siren - S52 Anchorage Armada | S53 Calgary Dragons 19th Ovr Draft Pick 

[Image: qc4SnW8.jpg]

02-25-2020, 09:12 PMErM Wrote: Norway is honored to welcome Chris de Siren to our beautiful nation.  norway  norway  norway  norway

Welcome to the family @Chrisda19

This is a transfer from USA to Norway.

:Cellyotter:

Norway is proud to announce that they are welcoming @ml002  - Axel Meszaros to the team

norway norway norway norway norway

Welcome to the family and we look forward to seeing you on the ice soon.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Accept norway

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

02-26-2020, 06:25 PMTomasnz Wrote: Norway is proud to announce that they are welcoming @ml002  - Axel Meszaros to the team

norway norway norway norway norway

Welcome to the family and we look forward to seeing you on the ice soon.

Best news of the day tbh! norway

02-26-2020, 06:25 PMml002 Wrote: Accept norway
Glad to see one of our neighbor countries get one of shl’s finest! Congrats Norway, you got one of the best

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

02-26-2020, 06:25 PMml002 Wrote: Accept norway

snek Austria

[Image: 3.png]