Create Account

The Dude Abides

It's time to put it to rest. The move to FHM just might have me returning for a second player but we'll see. So long, Dude.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2020, 09:36 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Way to go dude... you can be proud that your guy was an upper echelon D-man and in his prime one of the best!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

F in chat

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I'll never forget the time you thefted my money lol

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Say the n word

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-29-2020, 10:07 PMSlashACM Wrote: Say the n word

Lmao

[Image: lebbish.gif]

A true renes legend

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

02-29-2020, 09:35 PMZombiewolf Wrote: I'll never forget the time you thefted my money lol

I'll never get to forget that either I guess

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Awe Dude, Another one goes.
Hope you do recreate man.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

02-29-2020, 09:11 PMDude Wrote: It's time to put it to rest. The move to FHM just might have me returning for a second player but we'll see. So long, Dude.

finally that old fart moves on. shit u sucked.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

F

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

03-01-2020, 12:00 AMBlastmeaway Wrote:
02-29-2020, 09:11 PMDude Wrote: It's time to put it to rest. The move to FHM just might have me returning for a second player but we'll see. So long, Dude.

finally that old fart moves on. shit u sucked.

You're the reason everyone thinks I'm a racist. Pretty sure that makes you a racist.

RIP

Thanks for hiring me as a updater! Hope to see you around the Nug!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Dad

[Image: 336.jpg]

wow dude bye dude good career dude

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs