Create Account

S53 PT #2 - April Fools

Goku Muerto is not normally one for pranks - he's usually pretty introverted and keeps to himself when away from the arena. However, because he is not known as a goofy or mischievous type, he reckoned that nobody would suspect him on this trick! He went to the arena very early, before any of the other players and coaches had arrived. He bribed a security guard to let him into the GM's office. Once there, he opened up the computer and used it to sync to GMs cell phone. From there, he started calling other GMs around the league leaving messages for absolutely bizarre trade offers. He knew that no matter how ridiculous the offer was, the recipient of the call would probably think it was serious, given the last few trades the team had made. He then diverted all calls coming to the GM cellphone to a local weed shop, so every time one of the other GMs would call they would get a very confused high as fuck hippie on the other line! Too much fun! Then he phoned every player and told them they'd been traded to Toronto and to come in and pack their things. Made for a very confusing and chaotic day and he didn't ever reveal it was him who did it, and he laughed his ass off watching the GM and coach and other players be all confused the whole day!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

This April fools day Kata Vilde has decided to prank the Parmborg. With all the rage going on about the Impossible Whopper and veggie burgers and stuff Vilde figured he's replace all the chicken for Parmborg's chicken parms with veggie patties. It's not very difficult to mold a couple of these monstrosities together to make them resemble a piece of chicken and then bread them up really quickly. A good drop in the deep fryer then covered in sauce and cheese should be enough to disguise the fact that this shit ain't chicken! The true test will be to see if the Parmborg's taste buds are as good as he claims they are. How many bites will it take before he decides something's funky? Or will he just be oblivious and gobble that shit down like he typically does? Whatever the case Vilde will have to get his runnin shoes on as the Borg will be pissed when he finds out he wasn't getting his chicken fix! @Steelhead77

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

I'm kind of a bore when it comes to pranks but I changed the lineup one day before a game and it freaked everyone out. I broke the news to Gotze and and Kvalheim that they were being benched and we were bringing in two free agents. It also had Goodman as starting center. We were down 4-0 before anyone realized it but no one seemed to care anyway. Then I switched everyone's underwear and socks so everyone is currently wearing stuff that doesn't belong to them and they don't even know it. I replaced a few shampoo bottles with nair so that'll be a treat after the game tonight. I'm just trying to have fun right now. We have to stay positive so a few ribs never hurt anyone. That's an insider term in the business, rib, so don't ever let me catching you use it.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

NSFL welfare

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

It will be sunny morning in middle of April. I will wake up do my things and then go to training. Locker room will be quiet because I'm first of all players right there. I'm second year player so I know something about other players. But this time I will prank rookies in St. Louis. I want to swap their jerseys to each other before game. So it is the right time for that. I will do that in game day and then we have not trainings before game. Only warm up before game and before that I will swap their jerseys. It will be funny, for me definitely. My teammates are funny guys so I think that they will not be mad about this little joke. We understand each other. I hope that rookies will understand and will change right jerseys before game. So yea, that's it. I'm not a big joker and I don't like to prank someone a lot but this time I can do this for fun.

[Image: cef63e24b65f43e107286deb56caa611.png]

Me and the boys turn @hotdog living room into a rink.
[Image: ugE5TWH.png]

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

This season, there was a prank that crossed international lines. The Federation Heads came in to the locker rooms soon after midnight with the rumblings of a big change that required some trades to take place. In the USA, no one was safe as the top lines and pairs were carved up and shipped out to Sweden and Switzerland. Some were hesitant to go while others did what their country asked of them. Aleister Cain, who would have truly become Swiss Cheese, called out the head office for such a stupid new rule. Seven new faces arrived in the USA locker room, looking to make the most of the American way with guns and freedom.

Some figured it out right away and either called bullshit or played along, but in the end, the prank was revealed and the temporary visas expired. The locker room guests cleared out back to their home countries and the American heroes returned from abroad. Everyone started to prep for the new tournament coming this offseason.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Sven Svenson, who is one of my teammates and has been a good friend of mine since we were drafted to the Raptors in the same draft class, was recently promoted by the Colorado Front Office to Assistant captain on the ice as well as a "player coach" assistant role to the coaching staff. Svenson is always cool as a cucumber on the ice, but sometimes if something unexpected gets thrown at him off the ice, you can see the panic start to set in. Before our game I walked up to Svenson and told him: "Bad News. Coach came down with the flu last night and gave it to the other coaches while they were having a strategy meeting. They are all stuck in bed for a few days. You are the head coach today." At that point a few other guys I had already filled in on the joke started bombarding Sven with requests for more ice time. Sven's reaction was like a deer in headlights as he stumbled around his words trying to answer all the requests without offending anyone. Then coach walked out of his office and strolled across the locker room looking 100% healthy. As the dawn of realization crept up on Sven's face we all broke out laughing in which i was barely able to get out an "april fools!" since i was laughing so hard. Sven did not think it was nearly as funny as he threw a roll of stick tape at us as we scrambled away. It all worked out for the better as we went out on the ice that night feeling loose and came away with a win. Although I have a feeling I may have to watch my back for next years April fools day.

[Image: vDWeWJB.png]
Sig By Carpy48
Selected #14 Overall to the Colorado Raptors
Selected #9 Overall to the Calgary Dragons
Finland Dragons Raptors
[Image: zdXC6eb.png][Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

Tom fiddler pulled a hilarious prank on Michael Fitted. Fitted has a habit of showing up last to practice, so Fiddler has all the time in the world to do shenanigans to his locker and his equipment before he arrives. First of all, he replaced fitted's top shelf burbon with bottom shelf burbon. And yes, this burbon was in his locker room, because daddy fitted needs his medicine. Secondly, he replaced fitted's jersey with his own, leaving the number the same, so that it appeared at a glace to be fitteds, but actually read "Fiddler" on the back. Thereafter, Fitted's soul belonged to him, and every goal scored by fitted was added to Fiddler's stats, which is why he has 7 points right now instead of none. It was based on a dark ritual and borne of darkness, but it was hilarious and totally worth it. Fitted was pissed.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

The setup to the prank was simple. Don't say a word to anyone on the team after the trade. Make them think they are dealing with a mute. And oh boy did it work. They thought I just wasn't around. Not really showing up to trainings never giving out advice or answering questions just straight up go to work and go home, no friends and no conversing. Great on theory and early application. The problem came when I got lost in that world. I stopped talking to everyone in the hockey world so when the time came to reveal the prank I thought about it. I hadn't talked this whole time, I wasnt going to be funny I was just an asshole. So when the time came to reveal, I choked. So now I just have to wait a whole year before I finally reveal that I'm not a mute, just an asshole.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

This year as a whole the Toronto North Stars will not win a game for a league-wide April Fool's prank. You see, people will think... how is this a joke on the league? Well you see, we are going to be the ones laughing when we win 50 in a row and sweep through the playoffs in about 10 years. I know we have become the laughing stock of the league but just give us about 10 more years of a rebuild and you'll see who is laughing. Another April fools joke we will be shutting down our visitor's locker room for the rest of the season and players will have to get dressed at their hotel and come to the rink... just like the peewee days. So we'll see who will be the ones laughing... (cries internally)(clown face meme)

[Image: gurbs.gif]

NSFL PT

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

PBE Welfare Claim

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]