[Image: ImShiny.gif]

04-18-2020, 10:11 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
04-18-2020, 10:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: you're wide

Wow a fat joke how original

dummy thicc

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

04-18-2020, 09:24 PMhotdog Wrote:
04-18-2020, 09:19 PMCarlz Wrote: Lmao banning a HALL OF FAMER for neg repping!!!!!

What an absolute joke. You couldn't create a softer HO if they were all made out of Charmin

[Image: 41d36c0e67483ae4f2703d5c77dbd308?width=650]

Nah we ain't doin that to cuffy brah sorry

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

04-18-2020, 10:13 PMCarlz Wrote:
04-18-2020, 09:57 PMnotorioustig Wrote: You're widely disliked
By people I care about or you guys?

Why you hanging out with us so much if you don't care about us?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

04-18-2020, 11:01 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
04-18-2020, 09:24 PMhotdog Wrote: [Image: 41d36c0e67483ae4f2703d5c77dbd308?width=650]

Nah we ain't doin that to cuffy brah sorry
Wow Carl posted that nevermind

Fuck Carl amirite (uprep me)

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 12:07 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

04-18-2020, 09:48 PMjfisherr Wrote:
04-18-2020, 02:06 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Hey Carl fuck you

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-18-2020, 08:28 PMBaelor Swift Wrote:
04-18-2020, 06:08 PMNUCK Wrote: Thats taking it a bit far for the crime...

Can I please have my 5th cup? Eggy has withheld it from me for years, thats way worse, thats ban worthy in this day and age right?
Which season?

I should have 24 and 26 but have 50 for some reason. I dont believe I won a cup in 50, but won the Four Star Cup in 44.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

04-18-2020, 11:53 PMNUCK Wrote:
04-18-2020, 08:28 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: Which season?

I should have 24 and 26 but have 50 for some reason. I dont believe I won a cup in 50, but won the Four Star Cup in 44.

Were you on the dragons in s50?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Another bashing post? Or some guy wanting attention and getting?

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

04-19-2020, 12:11 AMcpetrella Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

04-19-2020, 12:11 AMcpetrella Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]

big up r/chiraqology

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 01:51 AM by Cuffy.)

04-18-2020, 09:18 PMNeonLime Wrote: He's not being banned for neg repping he's being banned for being an idiot.
Lmao he havent even finished his posting ban yet. Way to quick to jump the gun on something as big as a ban. It's a fucking sim league for fun maybe he was being a cunt to you salty power hungry fuckin dickheads but hes been back for what two weeks. Havent gotten the chance to even start building his player or starting to mend new relationships around the shl hes bored and managed to get under your skin and have a laugh at it. He made one autistic joke like seriously grow up have you ever watched stand ups? You must hate them all lol. Anyways idc about that whatever it was suspendable but nah this banning just because you can and you think hes an idiot that's not acceptable reasons in my book. Especially with the amount of time you've given to even let him turn his act around. A ban is something that we would rarely ever see in our SHL unless it was absolutely necessary because everyone is just trying to have a bit of fun and get away from all the bullshit that's going on in the real world. Figured I'd come back to a place I once loved and put a nice bit if work into but if its gunna be run like this by a bunch of fucking triggered pussies no fuckin way. I'd love to see some of you play real hockey would probably drop down on the ice in tears with what the bys would say to you. Fuckin retarded bah

04-19-2020, 01:45 AMCuffy Wrote:
04-18-2020, 09:18 PMNeonLime Wrote: He's not being banned for neg repping he's being banned for being an idiot.
Lmao he havent even finished his posting ban yet. Way to quick to jump the gun on something as big as a ban. It's a fucking sim league for fun maybe he was being a cunt to you salty power hungry fuckin dickheads but hes been back for what two weeks. Havent gotten the chance to even start building his player or starting to mend new relationships around the shl hes bored and managed to get under your skin and have a laugh at it. He made one autistic joke like seriously grow up have you ever watched stand ups? You must hate them all lol. Anyways idc about that whatever it was suspendable but nah this banning just because you can and you think hes an idiot that's not acceptable reasons in my book. Especially with the amount of time you've given to even let him turn his act around. A ban is something that we would rarely ever see in our SHL unless it was absolutely necessary because everyone is just trying to have a bit of fun and get away from all the bullshit that's going on in the real world. Figured I'd come back to a place I once loved and put a nice bit if work into but if its gunna be run like this by a bunch of fucking triggered pussies no fuckin way. I'd love to see some of you play real hockey would probably drop down on the ice in tears with what the bys would say to you. Fuckin retarded bah

boomers are so triggered about their old ways of talking to people. yikes

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

04-19-2020, 01:45 AMCuffy Wrote:

Grow up and realize people are no longer willing to put up with your kind of fun. Mine definitely doesn't involve getting called names and being annoyed for your amusement every day I enter the site.

Also pretty sure you earned yourself a nice little vacation with that last sentence, buddy.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]