Create Account

Creller Responds to NOLA
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 10:10 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

05-01-2020, 10:02 AMKalakar Wrote: Is nola the new hamilton?

05-01-2020, 10:03 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: new hamilton specterhawks

Well, Hamilton didn't actually cheat, NOLA did however. Twice.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Hamilton exploited the sim engine to the point we needed to move, sounds like cheating to me

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

What happened in Game 1 really should be the takeaway from this

That 2nd rounder should already be forfeited and we should be looking at what happens after a third infraction

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-01-2020, 10:20 AMFlareon Wrote: Hamilton exploited the sim engine to the point we needed to move, sounds like cheating to me

cheating is breaking the rules, exploiting is using the rules in the wrong way. Semantics!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 10:29 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

05-01-2020, 10:22 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: What happened in Game 1 really should be the takeaway from this

That 2nd rounder should already be forfeited and we should be looking at what happens after a third infraction

Momentum is also a thing in FHM so it had impact on game 3 too even if they fixed their lines for that one.

It's a big rip, many balls dropped, both cheating and a suspension for breaking forum rules that isn't given for some reason. But at the end of the day it's just a game. It sucks though because it's the reason we're here, lol.

I guess if the result of cheating in the playoffs is a small fine Wasty should just bankroll our way to the cup with his 300m. Easy!

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

05-01-2020, 10:25 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:
05-01-2020, 10:20 AMFlareon Wrote: Hamilton exploited the sim engine to the point we needed to move, sounds like cheating to me

cheating is breaking the rules, exploiting is using the rules in the wrong way. Semantics!

"act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination."

I don't wanna dredge up the whole HAM thing again, but cheating doesn't require a rule.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

NOLA actually cheated

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

05-01-2020, 10:07 AMスウェグキング Wrote:

05-01-2020, 10:03 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: new hamilton specterhawks

Well, Hamilton didn't actually cheat, NOLA did however. Twice.

You’re right. They just smashed the whole fucking league to pieces and pissed on the remains because they couldn’t build a winner without doing so and some of their guys wanted to manipulate the league into switching to FHM, so much better.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 12:29 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

05-01-2020, 12:23 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
05-01-2020, 10:07 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Well, Hamilton didn't actually cheat, NOLA did however. Twice.

You’re right. They just smashed the whole fucking league to pieces and pissed on the remains because they couldn’t build a winner without doing so and some of their guys wanted to manipulate the league into switching to FHM, so much better.

Well yes i do agree that they did something bad, but on a technicality they didn't break the rule, though they did break the spirit of fairness for sure and i'm in no way defending them. Cheers NOLA broke the rules twice though because they couldn't build a winner either, which is where i was going with it Surrender

05-01-2020, 11:20 AMGrapehead Wrote: I don't wanna dredge up the whole HAM thing again, but cheating doesn't require a rule.

im here to say it does. But who cares, exploit, cheat, it's all the same in the end

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

05-01-2020, 12:23 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
05-01-2020, 10:07 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Well, Hamilton didn't actually cheat, NOLA did however. Twice.

Oh so now it was a grand conspiracy to bring about FHM too. Cool stuff Slappy, thanks for sharing!

05-01-2020, 12:42 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
05-01-2020, 12:23 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: You’re right. They just smashed the whole fucking league to pieces and pissed on the remains because they couldn’t build a winner without doing so and some of their guys wanted to manipulate the league into switching to FHM, so much better.

Oh so now it was a grand conspiracy to bring about FHM too. Cool stuff Slappy, thanks for sharing!
Won’t lie, the conspiracy angle is a new one for me

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

05-01-2020, 12:44 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
05-01-2020, 12:42 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Oh so now it was a grand conspiracy to bring about FHM too. Cool stuff Slappy, thanks for sharing!
Won’t lie, the conspiracy angle is a new one for me

It's a dumb one too

05-01-2020, 12:46 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
05-01-2020, 12:44 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Won’t lie, the conspiracy angle is a new one for me

It's a dumb one too
Agreed. Especially considering, imo, Cal who is on EDM was for a long time one of the biggest supporters and then helpers with switching to FHM

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52