Create Account

New England Wolfpack Punishment

Okay wow, can't wait for that appeals process. Should be a doozy.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 08:20 PM by Loco.)

05-19-2020, 06:19 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Will make my own drinking game. @Loco take notes.

-Anytime someone calls Ace a "good guy," or some variation thereof, drink
-Anytime someone argues the decision, drink
-Anytime Ace responds in thread, drink twice
-LIFE meme gets posted, finish drink
-Memes = drink
-Puns = drink
-HO reduces punishment = take a shot
-Site breaks due to this thread, drink
-Someone gets suspended from something they say in this thread = 2 shots
leave me alone im already drinking

oh also, ace is a good guy. i think this was the correct decision and anyone who disagrees is a moron. "hey this is ace go bruins". LIFE. [Image: p072ms1x.jpg]. hopefully ace has something up his sleeve. ace will clearly be allowed back take the shot now. im not ddosing the site. also pass.

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

05-19-2020, 08:18 PMLoco Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:19 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Will make my own drinking game. @Loco take notes.

-Anytime someone calls Ace a "good guy," or some variation thereof, drink
-Anytime someone argues the decision, drink
-Anytime Ace responds in thread, drink twice
-LIFE meme gets posted, finish drink
-Memes = drink
-Puns = drink
-HO reduces punishment = take a shot
-Site breaks due to this thread, drink
-Someone gets suspended from something they say in this thread = 2 shots
leave me alone im already drinking

I require evidence

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

This is obviously the doing of BadWolf fire her already

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 08:23 PM by Loco.)

05-19-2020, 08:19 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:18 PMLoco Wrote: leave me alone im already drinking

I require evidence
[Image: DSC_0038.JPG]

also see above, finish your drink

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

The part that’s concerning for me is the second trade, between NEW and CHI. The Syndicate traded back eight spots with the understanding that they would be receiving a S55 3rd round pick. They could not possibly have received this pick at all, as it had been traded to two different teams already. Yet there was no change in compensation required, and the trade was simply processed without a second thought. Will Chicago be getting any other compensation out of this? Just curious as an outside observer.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

05-19-2020, 08:25 PMthecanadiancanuck Wrote: The part that’s concerning for me is the second trade, between NEW and CHI. The Syndicate traded back eight spots with the understanding that they would be receiving a S55 3rd round pick. They could not possibly have received this pick at all, as it had been traded to two different teams already. Yet there was no change in compensation required, and the trade was simply processed without a second thought. Will Chicago be getting any other compensation out of this? Just curious as an outside observer.

The trade with Chicago has been re-negotiated and accepted

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Personally I think we should revisit the NOLA punishment a third time

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 08:34 PM by JHS.)

All jokes aside though if the first time was the pick tracker’s fault then how can you punish him twice

someone please explain to me how the failure of the league to update a service they offer GM’s to avoid this very thing warrants the GM being punished for what is essentially the league’s fault.

thanks @suavemente !

05-19-2020, 08:26 PMhotdog Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:25 PMthecanadiancanuck Wrote: The part that’s concerning for me is the second trade, between NEW and CHI. The Syndicate traded back eight spots with the understanding that they would be receiving a S55 3rd round pick. They could not possibly have received this pick at all, as it had been traded to two different teams already. Yet there was no change in compensation required, and the trade was simply processed without a second thought. Will Chicago be getting any other compensation out of this? Just curious as an outside observer.

The trade with Chicago has been re-negotiated and accepted
Fair enough

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

05-19-2020, 08:27 PMJHS Wrote: All jokes aside though if the first time was the pick tracker’s fault then how can you punish him twice

someone please explain to me how the failure of the league to update a service they offer GM’s to avoid this very thing warrants the GM being punished for what is essentially the league’s fault.

Never in any punishment ever has pick tracker not being updated been an excuse for double trading a pick.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 08:43 PM by JHS.)

05-19-2020, 08:38 PMKeygan Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:27 PMJHS Wrote: All jokes aside though if the first time was the pick tracker’s fault then how can you punish him twice

Never in any punishment ever has pick tracker not being updated been an excuse for double trading a pick.

From my POV thats a fault with the rule and the precedent of punishment, and it still seems like if you put in a measure to prevent it, the measure not being properly kept is still at fault.

thanks @suavemente !

Is draft pick tracker a paid position?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

05-19-2020, 08:27 PMSlashACM Wrote: Personally I think we should revisit the NOLA punishment a third time
I have made a unilateral decision that no NOLA players can be on thread teams as additional punishment. Case closed

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 08:45 PM by JHS.)

accidental dbl

thanks @suavemente !