Create Account

HIRED: SMJHL Expansion GMs

05-31-2020, 11:03 AMEsso2264 Wrote: i feel like those probable expansion are a waste of time if we do them every season, why not ask the one you chose last time you did this like a season ago?

It would have been 4 seasons ago at the point of the next offseason that we chose possible expansion GMs. I think a lot likely changes in 7ish months

Salt Lake City Sand Lions here we come!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Can we get a team in Coupon, Pennsylvania pls?

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

05-31-2020, 12:45 PMrum_ham Wrote: Can we get a team in Coupon, Pennsylvania pls?
As long as they're called the Clippers.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Applied :D

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

05-31-2020, 12:11 PMjeffie43 Wrote:
05-31-2020, 11:47 AMjfisherr Wrote: Fired
wtf

Don’t hate me hate the game

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Applied, Denied, I Cried

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

05-31-2020, 03:56 PMMCP_ Wrote: Applied, Denied, I Cried
with your current roster arent you kinda a gm of a junior team

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

05-31-2020, 11:03 AMEsso2264 Wrote: i feel like those probable expansion are a waste of time if we do them every season, why not ask the one you chose last time you did this like a season ago?
As Inf stated it will have been 4 seasons since we last did this so things may have changed. The same people chosen last time are welcome to reapply, but we also know that things may have changed for some and they may no longer be in a good position to take up the job. Along with this we have gone through some big changes such as the engine switch and rule changes, among others, that may affect someone's ability and willingness to GM. For example; If someone previously applied and a big strong suit was how well they knew STHS then that is no longer a strength. Along with this, we want to make sure we are putting the best possible people in place to be new GM's. The last expansion process we saw the difference between having a good candidate in place can make for a franchise with Anaheim and Lethbridge(now Newfoundland).

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

05-31-2020, 10:52 AMEvok Wrote: Montreal here i come, ill recreate to join my team
Are you hiring a Co? :eyes: asking for a friend, I mean myself - j'veux que Montréal revienne dans la ligue, simonac.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Can I steal Zoone's branding bc i loved it

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

can finally get out of anchorage. supplied

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

05-31-2020, 06:20 PMKlusteR Wrote:
05-31-2020, 10:52 AMEvok Wrote: Montreal here i come, ill recreate to join my team
Are you hiring a Co? :eyes: asking for a friend, I mean myself - j'veux que Montréal revienne dans la ligue, simonac.
Moi aussi mais dans SHL pas les juniors :eyes:

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

05-31-2020, 06:42 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
05-31-2020, 06:20 PMKlusteR Wrote: Are you hiring a Co? :eyes: asking for a friend, I mean myself - j'veux que Montréal revienne dans la ligue, simonac.
Moi aussi mais dans SHL pas les juniors :eyes:

Exactement @KlusteR je garderais mtl pour shl et je vais y aller avec quebec a place pour smjhl

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

05-31-2020, 07:05 PMEvok Wrote:
05-31-2020, 06:42 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Moi aussi mais dans SHL pas les juniors :eyes:

Exactement @KlusteR je garderais mtl pour shl et je vais y aller avec quebec a place pour smjhl

oui oui baguette

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]