I´m not donating

06-03-2020, 01:13 PMCarlz Wrote: Shut the fuck up dude

my KING spoke today

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Some of yall should return your routers to your service providers

I've noticed a lot of people with misguided judgement or plain ignorance over the last few days. There seems to be two camps. One is blatant racism glossed over with a "but the BUSINESSES" attitude and the other is edgy kids who think it's fun to turn meaningful demonstrations into clout.

I don't know what camp these clowns fit into and I won't assume. But whatever one it is, you're all terrible.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

06-03-2020, 10:59 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: you came into this thread not questioning. you came here disparaging, insulting, and making a mockery of the BLM movement.

I think you are both sheltered and racist due to the racist thoughts youve so happily posted? I then assume that you're sheltered because you still hold them, but of course its also possible that you're just dense.
Some could say that rioting and especially looting is making mockery of the movement.

06-03-2020, 11:04 AMrum_ham Wrote: I really admire that you actually read the stuff that Baelor presented to you and didn't talk in circles like so many other people have been doing on this issue. I also hope that you can find a compassionate cause to support, because this is a thick and complex issue that transcends racial division.

Listening is the most important thing you can do right now (which you are clearly doing), because I don't think anyone has a clear solution to this problem. I hope that doesn't come off as me talking down to anyone, I need to listen as well.

As far as your comments about speaking through your vote, I agree that it is the logical way to change things, but when the political system that you have been thrusted into has let you down time and time again, logic goes out the window and emotion takes over.

The behaviors that cause the destruction is an instinctual thing in the same way that a baby will cry and make noise when they need something. Is it the most effective way to get a point across? No, but when you don't have the capacity to speak, the parents (the people with authority over you) are left to find a solution to stop the baby from crying and figure out why they are doing it. I don't know if that metaphor tracks at all, but the difference now between a baby crying and the people protesting is that the people in authority (the politicians, the police) have not found a solution to the outcry.

These peaceful protests happen and the authoritarians will say that their voice is heard and proceed to not do a damn thing to fix things. This has happened over and over again to the point where people don't know what they have to do to be heard, so that internal pain boils up and explodes.

Just feels almost barbaric to watch events like this in 2020, and in America of all places. Almost impossible for me to wrap my mind around the fact that rioting and looting are the best tools left, how is that even possible? Is this now the new norm on how to handle things? I hope not. Safe to assume these things wont change over night, so hopefully the damage done is not for nothing.

06-03-2020, 12:57 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: 1.) To all of the people disagreeing with Jruutu and providing the reasons that he is wrong: thank you.

2.) To all of the people saying you have his back or that he's not wrong: I'm disappointed in you.

Nobody believes looting is okay, that's like pointing out that school shootings are bad. But the people who point it and say it's why protesting is bad and needs to stop are the same as the people who say having comprehensive background checks for guns are bad or that this is a team for healing, not legislation after a school shooting.

Minorities have been oppressed for hundreds of years and now the internet allows the violence to be shared worldwide. The media isn't blowing this stuff up, people are sharing the horrors of police brutality on the internet. This isn't an uncommon thing, not in the least bit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/commen...g/fsnryql/

@jRuutu first you protect old members saying racist shit, now this. I'm disgusted. And I imagine you really don't care about that because so many other people in here are disgusted with this post.

Would you agree that looting/rioting have been the main points when it comes down to how the events have been presented in media and in social media lately? How can you judge people who have trouble understanding the logic behind it? All I see is an excuse to go crazy and do wild things, I read comments here and more so around the web that pretty clearly support the riots and looting, which only makes my head spin around faster. Right now I can pretend to understand that there are real, deep and complicated issues behind it all, I say pretend because I still don´t understand how you go from looting/rioting to actually changing things that people are rioting/protesting for.

06-03-2020, 01:36 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: I like how a dude from Finland thinks he knows the proper way to end discrimination.

My apologies, next time I will send a message to you as well before posting a thread. If only you were not too busy monitoring users like me in SHL, if only you would be out there offering solutions, maybe we would move forward as people.

What does looting have to do with BLM and other organizations?

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

06-03-2020, 02:20 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-03-2020, 10:59 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: you came into this thread not questioning. you came here disparaging, insulting, and making a mockery of the BLM movement.

I think you are both sheltered and racist due to the racist thoughts youve so happily posted? I then assume that you're sheltered because you still hold them, but of course its also possible that you're just dense.
Some could say that rioting and especially looting is making mockery of the movement.

did u not actually read anything else posted or r u just v dumb

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

06-03-2020, 02:22 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: What does looting have to do with BLM and other organizations?
Exactly

06-03-2020, 02:24 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
06-03-2020, 02:20 PMjRuutu Wrote: Some could say that rioting and especially looting is making mockery of the movement.

did u not actually read anything else posted or r u just v dumb
My bad,

Quote:I think you are both sheltered and racist due to the racist thoughts youve so happily posted? I then assume that you're sheltered because you still hold them, but of course its also possible that you're just dense.

I may very well be dense, would that somehow make you feel better or worse?

06-03-2020, 02:27 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-03-2020, 02:24 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: did u not actually read anything else posted or r u just v dumb
My bad,

Quote:I think you are both sheltered and racist due to the racist thoughts youve so happily posted? I then assume that you're sheltered because you still hold them, but of course its also possible that you're just dense.

That would make me feel better, actually, because the other side of the coin is that you're just that willfully ignorant and racist. I like to think people are good, so yeah, I'd feel better.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2020, 02:35 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

06-03-2020, 02:20 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-03-2020, 12:57 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: 1.) To all of the people disagreeing with Jruutu and providing the reasons that he is wrong: thank you.

2.) To all of the people saying you have his back or that he's not wrong: I'm disappointed in you.

Nobody believes looting is okay, that's like pointing out that school shootings are bad. But the people who point it and say it's why protesting is bad and needs to stop are the same as the people who say having comprehensive background checks for guns are bad or that this is a team for healing, not legislation after a school shooting.

Minorities have been oppressed for hundreds of years and now the internet allows the violence to be shared worldwide. The media isn't blowing this stuff up, people are sharing the horrors of police brutality on the internet. This isn't an uncommon thing, not in the least bit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/commen...g/fsnryql/

@jRuutu first you protect old members saying racist shit, now this. I'm disgusted. And I imagine you really don't care about that because so many other people in here are disgusted with this post.

Would you agree that looting/rioting have been the main points when it comes down to how the events have been presented in media and in social media lately? How can you judge people who have trouble understanding the logic behind it? All I see is an excuse to go crazy and do wild things, I read comments here and more so around the web that pretty clearly support the riots and looting, which only makes my head spin around faster. Right now I can pretend to understand that there are real, deep and complicated issues behind it all, I say pretend because I still don´t understand how you go from looting/rioting to actually changing things that people are rioting/protesting for.

06-03-2020, 01:36 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: I like how a dude from Finland thinks he knows the proper way to end discrimination.

My apologies, next time I will send a message to you as well before posting a thread. If only you were not too busy monitoring users like me in SHL, if only you would be out there offering solutions, maybe we would move forward as people.

The issues behind it aren't complicated. Watch the video of 4 officers murdering a black man and take 5 seconds to remember that slavery existed in America for hundreds of years. Make the connection. If all you see is an excuse to loot and go wild you're ignoring all of this on purpose and for that I would call you a racist.

https://i.redd.it/4ix8f3j6dy151.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/..._his_mask/

https://mobile.twitter.com/GAFollowers/s...65410?s=19

https://mobile.twitter.com/whitney_hu/st...95843?s=20

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/...0_unarmed/

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/...water_and/

https://gfycat.com/misguidedrecklesscod

And there's plenty fucking more where that came from

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-03-2020, 02:29 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
06-03-2020, 02:27 PMjRuutu Wrote: My bad,

That would make me feel better, actually, because the other side of the coin is that you're just that willfully ignorant and racist. I like to think people are good, so yeah, I'd feel better.
You have my blessing then, think and act in a way that makes you feel comfortable!

06-03-2020, 02:27 PMjRuutu Wrote: Exactly

that doesn't make any sense. Are you saying that BLM is an organization that encourages looting and rioting? if so, why do you think that?

if you're saying the BLM movement is apart from the rioting and looting, why are you taking such a rigid stance against them?

every time you come into this thread to speak, it's always "okay but what about the looting?", as if its an inherently racial issue. This is why people are rightfully calling you a racist. You see a protest with looting and rioting in its midst, and you automatically equate it to the black community. You actually have the audacity to claim that "These riots however have nothing to do with police brutality or racism". Why? You look at the reaction to police brutality and your first thought is "man those darkies sure do love to steal"

Fuck off. You deserve nothing good from any of us. Not respect, not empathy, not the benefit of the doubt. I have a limited amount of love for this world and ill spend it on those who deserve it. Get fucked, fuck off, and promptly kill yourself.

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

06-03-2020, 02:20 PMjRuutu Wrote: Just feels almost barbaric to watch events like this in 2020, and in America of all places.
Agreed, it does feel barbaric watching countless videos of police physically assaulting peaceful protestors.

06-03-2020, 02:20 PMjRuutu Wrote: Almost impossible for me to wrap my mind around the fact that rioting and looting are the best tools left, how is that even possible?
Wow!! U r starting to get it bud!

Almost like it's been decades of effort with no change made.

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

the murder of george floyd wasnt worth a post but people stealing some stuff is

ok buddy

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

06-03-2020, 02:36 PMCarlz Wrote:
06-03-2020, 02:20 PMjRuutu Wrote: Just feels almost barbaric to watch events like this in 2020, and in America of all places.
Agreed, it does feel barbaric watching countless videos of police physically assaulting peaceful protestors.

06-03-2020, 02:20 PMjRuutu Wrote: Almost impossible for me to wrap my mind around the fact that rioting and looting are the best tools left, how is that even possible?
Wow!! U r starting to get it bud!

Almost like it's been decades of effort with no change made.

Proud of you Carl, we're together on this one

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]