Create Account

S54 SMJHL PT #3 - Pre-Game Playlist
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2020, 11:52 AM by Brandon.)

Hooked on a Feeling - Blue Swede
Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra
The Rubberband Man - The Spinners
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Lake Shore Drive - Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah

[Image: IFyjMo5.png]

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Well, I don't have a team so it'll be me picking all of these. But it'll be what I bring to the locker room.

Blur - Song 2
How can you not have this song to pump you up? It's a classic, everyone knows the chorus, and it's got a sweet groove to it. Everyone's rockin and boppin, and we get in the mood to crush bodies.

Okilly Dokilly - White Wine Spritzer
We play this song to remind us to have fun but to stay pumped up. It's generally the song where everyone runs around the locker room in half pads and starts jumping into each other.

Church of the Cosmic Skull - Everybody is Going to Die
A slower song that we start with, but reminds us that it's gonna come to an end. BUT NOT FOR US! We're going to be the bringers of destruction on the ice, and this song is dedicated to our enemies that are about to meet their demise.

The Ongoing Concept - Cover Girl
Another heavy song to get us moving, and get the blood pumping. Anything metal gets me going, and I'll be forcing it on the rest of the team.

Ginuwine - Pony

WHO CAN NOT DANCE TO THIS SONG? Get off your ass, and DANCE!

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Monster - Kanye West ft Jay Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj
STFU - Rina Sawayama
Yankee and the Brave - RTJ
Till I Collapse - Eminem
Jurrasic Park Theme Song - Jurrassic Park

The idea of this pre-game mixtape was to celebrate our backgrounds by selecting tracks that are made by bands or artists from our home countries. Note: We asked Suzuki for a Japanese song, and he gave us one, but we don't speak Japanese, so...

[Image: ebgBhcL.png]

[Image: sulov.gif]

1) Safe Home by Anthrax- LIVE VERSION -Luffy Richard- every time he asks us to play this song it is the same thing- an excellent recount of him being a high schooler and then him screaming about how old he is, and how he needs to get drunk. Gets the team VERY hyped up. Especially the now departed Yxshakft loved getting in to him about not drinking before games.
2) 2414 by Little Image is a favorite of Devin Bashers. Every time we ask him why he likes it he goes "Because, SAD"
3) California Gurls by Katy Perry is a favorite of Name Redacted. Something to do with the lyrics of course, Redacted usually gives us the full description of how great it would be if the team would move to a SoCal beach with some of these Gurls.
4) Levels by Avicii is William Hartmann's favorite.
5) Warriors by Imagine Dragons- a Ryosuke Sato favortie. Always the last one we play to get us FULLY hyped to get out on the ice and... well not this season, but theoretically.. Crush some opponents.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

1. Cotton-Eye Joe - this one is started simply for being a fun song to shake off some excess energy/jitters to, and gets everything out of the way before starting to prep for the game.

2. Dreams, Fleetwood Mac - Sometimes the Crows like to have a more mellow song in the background as everyone starts putting their gear and equipment on.

3. Sultans of Swing, Dire Straits - A slightly more up-tempo song, but good for those times when you need to be in your own head a bot and reflect/focus on the coming game.

4. Bat out of Hell, Meatloaf - An awesome song with a solid opening that ramps up as it goes, that starts the heart rate going by the end of the almost 9-minute song (the album version)

5. The Trooper, Iron Maiden - A classic for sports players, the Trooper is for the final pump up, exploding with insane energy before launching out onto the ice.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2020, 08:42 PM by rum_ham.)

[Image: SeFbCX0.png]

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Sven is way too much of a music nerd to share his playlist with anyone else. With that said here are his five favorite pre-game songs.

1.  For Whom The Bell Tolls By Metallica

Classic Metallica, Classic Warm-Up Song. Thrash Metal is always a great way to get pumped up and For Whom The Bells Tolls is easily one of the greatest Thrash Metal songs of all time.

2.  Raining Blood By Slayer 

Sven would make the argument that despite Raining Blood being the most popular Slayer song that it isn't their best. Dead SKin Mask, Angel Of Death, and South Of Heaven are all superior but the aggression and tempo of Raining Blood make it a fantastic warm-up song.

3. Walk By Pantera

The first Non-Thrash Metal song on the list and it's an absolute classic. 

4. Tom Sawyer By Rush

Maybe a bit shocking for hardcore Sven Gunnar but hockey is a Canadian game and you have to something by the greatest Canadian band of all-time on a pre-game playlist for Hockey. What better song is there than the most iconic Rush song of all-time?

5.  Fear His Name By Overkill

You've been of the Thrash Metal bandwagon for two songs now so what do you come back with? The most underrated Trash Metal band of all-time ( With apologies to Exodus.)

Okay...so which one of the Crows got ahold of the Pregame Mix and switched the playlist up?!

[Image: zF2zdF6.jpg]

[Image: lOtAKmL.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

(In Clockwise order)
Lindsey Stirling - Roundtable Rival
Kirin J Callinan - Big Enough
Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive
Will Smith - Wild Wild West
Outlaws - Green Grass and High Tides

[Image: iCF4WIQ.jpg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2020, 12:58 AM by TheSparkyDee.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

There was that moment before game against Anchorage in LR. There were 5 of us:
Me, Daniel Laforest, Jaska Seppala, Justin Keahi, Simon Takshak.
Each of us had headphones and were into ourselves. When accidentally/suddenly I unplugged headphone the locker room was fullfilled with this…:

rest of the guys took towels and started swirling towels like helicopters. We were laughing and started sharing the shit we were listening.

Jaska Seppala watched all around and decided to share his music. He turned on this:

We replied  - You’re already best in league Jaska! We laughed again!

Then Daniel decided to join it too. He pressed it and at the first moment it hit like 80’s rock but then we realized:

I cheered that it must be reason why we’re winning so solid for this season. HAHA!

Then Simon interrupted and said that’s not the real reason – it is because of his song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k&t=17s

He argumented that it increases his and resto f teammates IQ.

Ok we were whatever. Only one was Justin Keahi who doesn’t shared his song. Actually he was only one who was quite all the time. Just nodding every 5 seconds. We were wondering and asked him to share but he didn’t replied. We started a fuzz and then finally Justin took of headphones saying “what?”. We started to laugh again but then we heard what he was actually listening. It can’t be true…. :

Justins pick was best. The morale was true - with no talent You can go far as long it is amusing puppet show!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2020, 01:37 PM by Pamplemousse.)

1. Love Jones - J Dilla
This one's always the first song I put in my playlist, it puts me in a good mood for the game and it's not that long

2. Message to Our Haters - Not rappers
Always a good song to put before destroying your enemies, I think everyone love's it so far

3. Die Proud - Lucid, Futuristic
This song's a personal one for me, I listen it EVERY TIME before I go on ice, it's remember me to always give my 100% on the ice

4. Genova - Joris Voorn
I put this song when I want to focus my brain on the game before one.

5. SUNDOWN - Jack Harlow
This one I always the last song I put before entering ice, it put myself in a bubble where I'm entirely focus on the game

BIODRIVE - Psychopath
Sunset Protocol - Death by Stereo
Occams Laser - Temperance
Konrad Celinski - Coast
Marvel83 - Lost Highway
[Image: eyewPgn.png]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows
1) Till I Collapse - Eminem
>>This song, courtesy of Cpt. Danny Marston is to set the mood before every game. Everyone knows the thrill they get when hearing this song out of the blue, and for the Scarecrows this is the first song they hear before setting the tone on ice.

2) Remember the Name - Fort Minor
>>Grapefruit Lizard, a new player to the St. Louis Scarecrows put this son on the pregame list after making a statements in the early part of the season with his high level play. A poetic little riff for everyone to remember just who he is and why he's here.

3) Hit Em Up - 2pac
>>This song hits the top five thanks to Colin Lambert as a gentle reminder to the rest of the crows to play fast and hard against the opposing team, and to be resilient despite the whatever the circumstances may be.

4) Hall of Fame - The Script, will.i.am
>>Eric Hudson ensures this song plays before every game to inspire all of the Crows to play together and make a name for themselves. It's a quick way to get everyone in line and thinking about the end goal of bringing a cup home.

5) Lose Yourself - Eminem
>>Last but not least, Brandt Underton's favorite song. This song has a simplistic meaning for the players to get lost in the game and be nothing but focus. Don't stop fighting until the buzzer blares at the end.

Spooky Birdmen
[Image: brandt.png]
[Image: ljVMNfS.png]