Create Account

Re: My Suspension

06-12-2020, 04:24 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-12-2020, 03:46 PMjRuutu Wrote: To the end, I would like to say that I´m not a racist.

hard disagree

06-12-2020, 04:28 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
06-12-2020, 03:46 PMjRuutu Wrote: To the end, I would like to say that I´m not a racist.

you literally said "so-called oppressed African Americans." denying the existence of systemic racism is in fact racist, whether you want to admit it or not

If we are completely honest and accurate, that line is more like questioning it.

06-12-2020, 04:37 PMCampinKiller Wrote: The fact that people are defending someone telling someone else to kill themselves is appalling to me. That’s not some “brave stand.” That’s being just as big of a shitbag as the person you’re saying it to

Sickening really. Hope they don't have to ever experience someone close to them commit suicide.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

How about we all just don't be racist and don't tell each other to kill ourselves? Those two things are not mutually exclusive and neither have a moral high ground.

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

06-12-2020, 04:43 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-12-2020, 04:28 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: you literally said "so-called oppressed African Americans." denying the existence of systemic racism is in fact racist, whether you want to admit it or not

Say it again, louder for the people in the back.

The excuses feel like a Community episode..

[Image: MS0WGLf.png]

Sick meme, but I'm not excusing either, just pointing out the hypocrisy of saying "racism is bad" but applauding someone for wishing death upon another

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-12-2020, 04:28 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: While I agree that a lot of racists are just ignorant and uninformed that doesn't excuse their actions. But there are people who are intentionally racist. So I stand behind what you said fully. Racism is not welcome here and should be a permaban. You did what you did in the name of what is right and much respect for taking the punishment the site gave to you. I think it was probably hard for those that made the decision because you can't let anything go and risk a slippery slope happening. But glad to see you back and big support from me.
And still I´m here and your brave fighter was the one who got a suspension. What does that tell you? Could it be possible that I´m indeed not a racist?

06-12-2020, 04:37 PMCampinKiller Wrote: The fact that people are defending someone telling someone else to kill themselves is appalling to me. That’s not some “brave stand.” That’s being just as big of a shitbag as the person you’re saying it to

[Image: sWsCp1pg.jpg]

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

06-12-2020, 04:45 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
06-12-2020, 04:43 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Say it again, louder for the people in the back.

Sick meme, but I'm not excusing either, just pointing out the hypocrisy of saying "racism is bad" but applauding someone for wishing death upon another

06-12-2020, 04:37 PMCampinKiller Wrote: That’s being just as big of a shitbag as the person you’re saying it to

'Being racist is just as bad as not wanting there to be any racists', but you're not excusing racism. Okay.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

06-12-2020, 04:43 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-12-2020, 04:28 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: you literally said "so-called oppressed African Americans." denying the existence of systemic racism is in fact racist, whether you want to admit it or not

Say it again, louder for the people in the back.

Who's excusing racism tho

06-12-2020, 04:49 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
06-12-2020, 04:43 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Say it again, louder for the people in the back.

Who's excusing racism tho

06-12-2020, 04:37 PMCampinKiller Wrote: That’s being just as big of a shitbag as the person you’re saying it to

Equivalating people not wanting there to be any racists with being just as bad as racists themselves is an argument made specifically in bad faith to detract, deflect, and excuse racist behavior.

S66 Damian Littleton

I ' m with you

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-12-2020, 04:47 PMcharlieconway Wrote:

[Image: sWsCp1pg.jpg]

Yes, it absolutely is. Telling someone to die is bad. This isn't a hot take.

Especially considering all the attention (Deservedly! Rightfully!) drawn to initiatives re: mental health on this site for as long as I've been a member, this doesn't feel like a reach.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 04:53 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

06-12-2020, 04:51 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-12-2020, 04:49 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Who's excusing racism tho

Equivalating people not wanting there to be any racists with being just as bad as racists themselves is an argument made specifically in bad faith to detract, deflect, and excuse racist behavior.

The point is that you dont tell people to kill themselves PERIOD. if you can't understand that idk what to tell you. Nobody is excusing racism, both racists and people who tell others to kill themselves are fucking scum.

06-12-2020, 04:49 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-12-2020, 04:45 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Sick meme, but I'm not excusing either, just pointing out the hypocrisy of saying "racism is bad" but applauding someone for wishing death upon another

'Being racist is just as bad as not wanting there to be any racists', but you're not excusing racism. Okay.

There's a difference between not wanting any racists and wanting people who are racist to just commit suicide. You know, instead of educating them, or any number of options that don't include summary execution. Evidently that's too hard for you to comprehend though, gotta just start killing people.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-12-2020, 04:52 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
06-12-2020, 04:51 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Equivalating people not wanting there to be any racists with being just as bad as racists themselves is an argument made specifically in bad faith to detract, deflect, and excuse racist behavior.

The point is that you dont tell people to kill themselves PERIOD. if you can't understand that idk what to tell you. Nobody is excusing racism, both racists and people who tell others to kill themselves are fucking scum.

To equivalate these is to again, uphold arguments specifically made to excuse racist behavior. if you can't understand that idk what to tell you.

S66 Damian Littleton

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 05:04 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

06-12-2020, 04:59 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-12-2020, 04:52 PMスウェグキング Wrote: The point is that you dont tell people to kill themselves PERIOD. if you can't understand that idk what to tell you. Nobody is excusing racism, both racists and people who tell others to kill themselves are fucking scum.

To equivalate these is to again, uphold arguments specifically made to excuse racist behavior. if you can't understand that idk what to tell you.

No? Excusing it would be to say that it's okay to be racist, 2 fucked up wrongs doesn't make a right. I didn't see a lot of people defending Ruutu and the others in the threads, the absolute majority condemned it, but only one called for him to commit suicide.

People should probably be more up in arms about the fucked up racist behavior not being punished instead of the fucked up calling for suicide being punished.