Create Account

Re: My Suspension

Imagine thinking saying “I’m not racist” is enough. It’s a neutral position, it’s meaningless. Questioning whether black people have been oppressed is a racist action regardless of any presence or lack of malicious intention.

Imagine thinking it’s ok to tell people you barely know to kill themselves because of a perceived viewpoint. Imagine wishing that torture on their innocent family and loved ones.

You all suck.

06-12-2020, 04:45 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-12-2020, 04:28 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: While I agree that a lot of racists are just ignorant and uninformed that doesn't excuse their actions. But there are people who are intentionally racist. So I stand behind what you said fully. Racism is not welcome here and should be a permaban. You did what you did in the name of what is right and much respect for taking the punishment the site gave to you. I think it was probably hard for those that made the decision because you can't let anything go and risk a slippery slope happening. But glad to see you back and big support from me.
And still I´m here and your brave fighter was the one who got a suspension. What does that tell you? Could it be possible that I´m indeed not a racist?

Are you that fucking dense, you dumb shit? Jesus fucking christ. You literally questioned if black people in America are oppressed, while there are hundreds of fucking videos showing them getting murdered/beaten/falsely arrested by a bunch of shitbags with badges. You're an absolute fucking disgrace. It's almost impossible to make Samee look like a good GM, but trading you away for being a cunt was one of his best moves.

You went through a whole exchange in your attention craving hot take with Baelor, and all you came out of it with is that you're not a racist. I don't condone anyone telling someone else to kill themselves, and I agree with the suspension. You managed to not break any rules, while being a complete piece of shit human being and now you gloat about it.

You're a disgusting human being, and I hope all of your teammates and countrymen on this website are ashamed and disgusted you're associated with them.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-12-2020, 05:31 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
06-12-2020, 04:52 PMztevans Wrote: Yes, it absolutely is.  Telling someone to die is bad.  This isn't a hot take.

Especially considering all the attention (Deservedly! Rightfully!) drawn to initiatives re: mental health on this site for as long as I've been a member, this doesn't feel like a reach.
A racist denying the historic systemic oppression of a race of people and someone telling that racist to kill themselves are not equally bad. The former is worse. I don't really understand why that's up for debate?

Why does one have to be "worse?" Why can't they both just be deplorable things which should not be done? Do people hold a moral high ground which gives them immunity to say or do something as awful as "Kill yourself" as long as it is directed at a bad person?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

06-12-2020, 05:37 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:33 PMCampinKiller Wrote: You could read the previous 2 pages and discover why it's equally bad
That wouldn't help, because there's nothing there that can convince me that being a racist and being offensive to a racist are in the same league. It's a terrible way to approach this situation.

It's not "being offensive to a racist," it's wishing death upon another person, and that anyone that is like that should similarly kill themselves

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-12-2020, 05:37 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:33 PMCampinKiller Wrote: You could read the previous 2 pages and discover why it's equally bad
That wouldn't help, because there's nothing there that can convince me that being a racist and being offensive to a racist are in the same league. It's a terrible way to approach this situation.

Thank you for saying what I couldn't find the words to.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

06-12-2020, 05:33 PMjRuutu Wrote: You pretend to be so much better, but what you don´t realize is that you are just as or maybe even more flawed than I am.

So you admit your a racist?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 05:44 PM by Mook.)

WAIT

Wait

wait.

Are we getting mad at the person telling someone to kill themselves? Or the guy who is a closeted racist?

Or is it both? I'm going with both.

Fuck you both. Seriously.

[Image: creller_dragons.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 05:51 PM by Justice.)

edited: dont want to have said dat

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

06-12-2020, 05:43 PMMook Wrote: WAIT

Wait

wait.

Are we getting mad at the person telling someone to kill themselves? Or the guy who is a closeted racist?

Or is it both? I'm going with both.

Fuck you both. Seriously.

Very rude. I'm telling.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-12-2020, 01:48 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Always proud to share a locker room with you Bromanov. Keep fighting the good fight and standing up for what you believe in

Hell yes. The only thing I don't tolerate is intolerance. If you're a racist to me your value as a person is negligible and if you have a problem with that you can jump right back to the start of this sentence.

@PremierBromanov we're with you bro

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-12-2020, 05:33 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:21 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: For the record, I'm not anyone's champion and i never claimed to be brave. I said what i said because I wanted to say it because I'm tired of people like that. We shouldn't have to educate anyone about systemic racism. The burden is on them, to give the benefit of the doubt to people's suffering. To eliminate your own prejudices and investigate what's happening. And I'm just tired of it. Plenty of good people on this Earth, no use wasting energy on those who don't deserve it
And you are right, not everybody deserve a benefit of a doubt and/or energy being poured on them to change their mind.

Do you know what is the difference between me and you, difference between me and quite few in this thread? You claim to be so progressive and ´good people´, but that does not stop you from coming down to the level where you claim that I am as a person.

You pretend to be so much better, but what you don´t realize is that you are just as or maybe even more flawed than I am.

People can't choose the color of their skin, you can choose to not be a racist.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-12-2020, 05:37 PMwumaduce Wrote:
06-12-2020, 04:45 PMjRuutu Wrote: And still I´m here and your brave fighter was the one who got a suspension. What does that tell you? Could it be possible that I´m indeed not a racist?

Are you that fucking dense, you dumb shit? Jesus fucking christ. You literally questioned if black people in America are oppressed, while there are hundreds of fucking videos showing them getting murdered/beaten/falsely arrested by a bunch of shitbags with badges. You're an absolute fucking disgrace. It's almost impossible to make Samee look like a good GM, but trading you away for being a cunt was one of his best moves.

You went through a whole exchange in your attention craving hot take with Baelor, and all you came out of it with is that you're not a racist. I don't condone anyone telling someone else to kill themselves, and I agree with the suspension. You managed to not break any rules, while being a complete piece of shit human being and now you gloat about it.

You're a disgusting human being, and I hope all of your teammates and countrymen on this website are ashamed and disgusted you're associated with them.
And by questioning it I´m like those ´shitbags with badges´? Do you realize that we are on the internet right now?

What you want me to say? Yea we exchanged messages with Baelor, he is not some miracle worker if that is what you are wondering. I´m not going to apologize for my posts and thoughts, because I know that is going to be pointless with you people. All you want to see is me leaving the site.

06-12-2020, 05:47 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
06-12-2020, 01:48 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Always proud to share a locker room with you Bromanov. Keep fighting the good fight and standing up for what you believe in

Hell yes. The only thing I don't tolerate is intolerance. If you're a racist to me your value as a person is negligible and if you have a problem with that you can jump right back to the start of this sentence.

@PremierBromanov we're with you bro

I appreciate it but my intention was not to collect pats on the back here. Rather, i meant to extend my support for this rule and offer condolences to anyone else affected by my words

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

bruh imagine defending a racist

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

06-12-2020, 05:52 PMImShiny Wrote: bruh imagine defending a racist

Imagine believing anyone is defending Ruutu and not taking issue with the death wishes. You've got the suicide hotline in your sig bro, cmon

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]