Create Account

Re: My Suspension

06-12-2020, 06:13 PMInf1d3l Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:53 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Imagine believing anyone is defending Ruutu and not taking issue with the death wishes. You've got the suicide hotline in your sig bro, cmon

Having the suicide hotline in your sign is a noble thing, not something to knock. People need to know, and remember, there is always someone out there to help you, talk to you, support you. Especially in times like these where the world is so unpredictable. A feeling of security and a supportive voice could be the difference for someone.

Well, it's a bad look when you look at his reply. The only so called "defending of racism" in this thread is people saying that it's fucked up to tell someone to kill themselves, even if the one you're telling to kill him/herself is a racist.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-12-2020, 06:07 PMPatty Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:01 PMcharlieconway Wrote: Think of it as trying to figure out a way to avoid this situation in the future. Doing nothing to jRuutu and suspending PremierBromanov disincentivizes people from "wishing death" upon someone else, but does nothing to address the initial comment which was the direct cause of PremierBromanov's response.

If you had to only punish one of them (which --as far as I can tell-- is what wound up happening), punish jRuutu. Because his dogshit "so-called oppression" comment is worse, and the reason the exchange happened in the first place.

I can understand why PremierBromanov said what they did. It was a reaction to what jRuutu said, which was unacceptable in any circumstance. The context matters here.
jRuttu made a very ignorant comment.  but Bromanov wished direct harm on him.
from a HO view it's very clear which one is actionable. 
Ruttu's comment is dogshit but banning people for bad opinions isn't really doable.
Bad opinions are bad opinions, they aren’t racist opinions. The distinction is important. We must be cognizant about how we treat this. Don’t label it a merely bad opinion.

That’s all I’ve got, carry on fellas.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-12-2020, 06:05 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:56 PMjRuutu Wrote: And I´m choosing not being a racist.

Don't fucking gaslight me, you can't just say you aren't a racist when we have a dozen examples documented in here.

If you don't like the label do something about it.
So far only only one comment and/or line has been used against me.

I´m not doing anything about it, you and others can call me whatever you want.

06-12-2020, 06:13 PMInf1d3l Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:53 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Imagine believing anyone is defending Ruutu and not taking issue with the death wishes. You've got the suicide hotline in your sig bro, cmon

A feeling of security and a supportive voice could be the difference for someone.

Well according to this thread, only if they share the same worldview.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

06-12-2020, 06:15 PMKatth Wrote: Imagine putting racism and suicide on a scale to find the best socially accepted point of view.

imagine thinking we only have one problem here when there are two huge problems right now. I agree that suicide is a very serious topic. However, not wanting to or neglecting to talk about the racist remarks and ideals in some of the members of the SHL community is just fucking stupid.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

06-12-2020, 06:16 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:13 PMInf1d3l Wrote: Having the suicide hotline in your sign is a noble thing, not something to knock. People need to know, and remember, there is always someone out there to help you, talk to you, support you. Especially in times like these where the world is so unpredictable. A feeling of security and a supportive voice could be the difference for someone.

Well, it's a bad look when you look at his reply. The only so called "defending of racism" in this thread is people saying that it's fucked up to tell someone to kill themselves, even if the one you're telling to kill him/herself is a racist.

Fair point, I dont condone that part of course, I was speaking to suicide and support for those people in general. I jumped in late so I missed the context. Apologies, thanks for pointing it out

06-12-2020, 06:19 PMInf1d3l Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:16 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Well, it's a bad look when you look at his reply. The only so called "defending of racism" in this thread is people saying that it's fucked up to tell someone to kill themselves, even if the one you're telling to kill him/herself is a racist.

Fair point, I dont condone that part of course, I was speaking to suicide and support for those people in general. I jumped in late so I missed the context. Apologies, thanks for pointing it out

Oh yeah for sure Cheers

06-12-2020, 06:01 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:37 PMztevans Wrote: Why does one have to be "worse?"  Why can't they both just be deplorable things which should not be done?  Do people hold a moral high ground which gives them immunity to say or do something as awful as "Kill yourself" as long as it is directed at a bad person?
Think of it as trying to figure out a way to avoid this situation in the future. Doing nothing to jRuutu and suspending PremierBromanov disincentivizes people from "wishing death" upon someone else, but does nothing to address the initial comment which was the direct cause of PremierBromanov's response.

If you had to only punish one of them (which --as far as I can tell-- is what wound up happening), punish jRuutu. Because his dogshit "so-called oppression" comment is worse, and the reason the exchange happened in the first place.

I can understand why PremierBromanov said what they did. It was a reaction to what jRuutu said, which was unacceptable in any circumstance. The context matters here.

The best way to avoid this situation in the future is to punish both parties, obviously. I don't see the issue in saying that. I don't see why this has to be an either/or conversation or we have to try to put two terrible things on a 1-100 scale of awfulness.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 06:22 PM by Justice.)

06-12-2020, 06:14 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:03 PMwumaduce Wrote: No, you dense piece of shit. I'd rather see you realize your racial views are from the late 1800s, and they don't hold a place in today's world. I could give two fucks less if you're on the site - you don't contribute anything other than idiotic thoughts that you submit just to stir controversy.

Pull your head out of your ass and realize the world doesn't revolve around Ruutu.
That is nice, notice how I´m not the one using vulgar language. When you have cleaned your potty mouth we can talk more.

I have not claimed that the world goes around me or that everybody should think like I do.

You're a subhuman racist dog, who cares whether or not your language is vulgar? you're above no one in this thread, stop acting like it

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

06-12-2020, 06:22 PMJustice Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:14 PMjRuutu Wrote: That is nice, notice how I´m not the one using vulgar language. When you have cleaned your potty mouth we can talk more.

I have not claimed that the world goes around me or that everybody should think like I do.

You're a subhuman racist dog, who cares whether or not your language is vulgar? you're above no one in this thread, stop acting like it
I´m not claiming to be above anyone, I´m suggesting that some think they are,but still in this thread come down to the level they claim I am on.

06-12-2020, 06:17 PMImShiny Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:15 PMKatth Wrote: Imagine putting racism and suicide on a scale to find the best socially accepted point of view.

imagine thinking we only have one problem here when there are two huge problems right now. I agree that suicide is a very serious topic. However, not wanting to or neglecting to talk about the racist remarks and ideals in some of the members of the SHL community is just fucking stupid.

So not talking about racism, but do talking about suicide makes someone a racist? If I'd take that kind of stance you probably want people to kill themselves too. You probably won't, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but you see how stupid that is? We have people defending someone who told someone to kill himself. How is that not bad? Just cause someone isnt always outing racism doesnt mean hes racist. So get off your SJW horse and not just side on the hot topic.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

06-12-2020, 06:22 PMJustice Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:14 PMjRuutu Wrote: That is nice, notice how I´m not the one using vulgar language. When you have cleaned your potty mouth we can talk more.

oh no

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-12-2020, 06:25 PMKatth Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:17 PMImShiny Wrote: imagine thinking we only have one problem here when there are two huge problems right now. I agree that suicide is a very serious topic. However, not wanting to or neglecting to talk about the racist remarks and ideals in some of the members of the SHL community is just fucking stupid.

So not talking about racism, but do talking about suicide makes someone a racist? If I'd take that kind of stance you probably want people to kill themselves too. You probably won't, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but you see how stupid that is? We have people defending someone who told someone to kill himself. How is that not bad? Just cause someone isnt always outing racism doesnt mean hes racist. So get off your SJW horse and not just side on the hot topic.

Again I also said people in this community are defending racist remarks and ideals. If you only want to talk about how I said this thread go for it.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 06:29 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

06-12-2020, 06:26 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:22 PMJustice Wrote: You're a subhuman racist dog, who cares whether or not your language is vulgar? you're above no one in this thread, stop acting like it
oh no

[Image: buffaloavatar.gif]

06-12-2020, 06:14 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:03 PMwumaduce Wrote: No, you dense piece of shit. I'd rather see you realize your racial views are from the late 1800s, and they don't hold a place in today's world. I could give two fucks less if you're on the site - you don't contribute anything other than idiotic thoughts that you submit just to stir controversy.

Pull your head out of your ass and realize the world doesn't revolve around Ruutu.
That is nice, notice how I´m not the one using vulgar language. When you have cleaned your potty mouth we can talk more.

You serve the same purpose on this planet as a platypus. You're absolutely useless and the result of evolution gone wrong. You bring nothing to the shl, other than your drama seeking hot takes. Rather than being a thoughtful citizen of the modern day world, you choose to make everything an attack on you. The shl, and all Sim leagues, would be better off without you.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]