Create Account

Re: My Suspension

How y'all be:

His fingers danced across the keys. Mountain Dew coursing through his veins as he took another full lung hit from his vape.

..."ALL"...

Why didn't they understand? ChapoTrapHouse understands, LateStageCapitalism understands, what could he say to make the rest of this god forsaken website understand the depths of his impotent rage?

..."COPS"...

After all, he had read the first 36 pages of the Communist Manifesto several times now, even highlighting a few choice sentences that particularly struck him as important. The book lay on the top of his desk, gathering dust. He didn't have time for leisurely pursuits such as reading, after all, he was putting in 20 hours a week at the Coffee Spot, and that was on top of all the household chores that his parents required of him.

..."ARE"...

He exhaled the vaporous cloud of Tutti Frutti Blast. "Be the change you wish to see in the world," he thought to himself. If he could just get the sheeple to understand...

..."BASTARDS"...

He smiled as his hand left the keyboard to grasp the mouse to submit his manifesto. Repeating other phrases that he had read on his favorite subreddits was, after all, a noble cause! He could hardly contain his excitement, or perhaps it was all of the Mountain Dew making him jittery again, he had a hot pocket for breakfast that might have something to do with shakiness, but he wasn't sure.

He clicked "post" with a smirk. The 20 character phrase was converted into computer-readable bits and zoomed across the country in milliseconds. He saw his comment hit the website, and he leaned back in his chair content.

"I've done it, I've changed the world," he thought to himself.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-13-2020, 06:28 PMCampinKiller Wrote: How y'all be:

His fingers danced across the keys. Mountain Dew coursing through his veins as he took another full lung hit from his vape.

..."ALL"...

Why didn't they understand? ChapoTrapHouse understands, LateStageCapitalism understands, what could he say to make the rest of this god forsaken website understand the depths of his impotent rage?

..."COPS"...

After all, he had read the first 36 pages of the Communist Manifesto several times now, even highlighting a few choice sentences that particularly struck him as important. The book lay on the top of his desk, gathering dust. He didn't have time for leisurely pursuits such as reading, after all, he was putting in 20 hours a week at the Coffee Spot, and that was on top of all the household chores that his parents required of him.

..."ARE"...

He exhaled the vaporous cloud of Tutti Frutti Blast. "Be the change you wish to see in the world," he thought to himself. If he could just get the sheeple to understand...

..."BASTARDS"...

He smiled as his hand left the keyboard to grasp the mouse to submit his manifesto. Repeating other phrases that he had read on his favorite subreddits was, after all, a noble cause! He could hardly contain his excitement, or perhaps it was all of the Mountain Dew making him jittery again, he had a hot pocket for breakfast that might have something to do with shakiness, but he wasn't sure.

He clicked "post" with a smirk. The 20 character phrase was converted into computer-readable bits and zoomed across the country in milliseconds. He saw his comment hit the website, and he leaned back in his chair content.

"I've done it, I've changed the world," he thought to himself.
Bruh thought this was it and hit send

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

copypasta bruv

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-13-2020, 06:40 PMCampinKiller Wrote: copypasta bruv
Lmao you still thought it was it and hit send

Bro you just posted cringe bro!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2020, 07:25 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Not all cops are bad, but here's how I see. But officers have partners. Either

a.) officer is complicit in allowing the police system to become a brotherhood of racial murder

b.) officer is actively involved in a police system that is a brotherhood of racial murder

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/h...i/fupdx6h/

The level of police brutality is disgustingly high. The level of officers that may not be a part of the oppressive system may be non zero, but it's negligible.

edit: I feel like I should say I'm not calling that police brutality, that was murder in the 2nd degree of someone resisting arrest. The Fleeing Felon rule permits use of non lethal force to stop someone fleeing who committed a felony. You don't fucking shoot someone. You don't shoot someone in front of their fucking family. So yeah, when I see ACAB I don't think "those poor cops" I think "I mean... kinda yeah." Fucking murderers.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-13-2020, 07:09 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Fair enough tbh

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

That copypasta was more of an incel thing

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

campin delete that

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

06-13-2020, 07:34 PMcpetrella Wrote: campin delete that

Yeah tbh people really been outing themselves in this thread

also this thread is dumb as shit

fiddler you know i love you but as someone who has struggled with suicidal thoughts for many years and someone who has been affected by suicide telling someone to kill themself isnt cool and you shouldnt be doing it regardless of who it is. all life is precious my friend.

yes, its true that not all cops are racist and not all cops are bad, of course not. the problem is a corrupt system that has been oppressing black people and other minority groups for generations. it is impossible to take these good cops into the limelight because of the corrupt and racist system they are apart of.

@jRuutu you are a racist whether you admit it or not.

the fact that ending racism has to be such a debate is disgusting and truly confusing to me, but i guess it has to be this way. hopefully this all can result in positive change in our nation and across the world. its time for all this to end. we are all equal, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, creed, age, etc. we don’t have to love everyone but we have to treat everyone equally.

those are my words on this and i will not be making any other posts in this thread, if you want to talk, message me.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

06-13-2020, 07:10 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Not all cops are bad, but here's how I see. But officers have partners. Either

a.) officer is complicit in allowing the police system to become a brotherhood of racial murder

b.) officer is actively involved in a police system that is a brotherhood of racial murder

The level of police brutality is disgustingly high. The level of officers that may not be a part of the oppressive system may be non zero, but it's negligible.

edit: I feel like I should say I'm not calling that police brutality, that was murder in the 2nd degree of someone resisting arrest. The Fleeing Felon rule permits use of non lethal force to stop someone fleeing who committed a felony. You don't fucking shoot someone. You don't shoot someone in front of their fucking family. So yeah, when I see ACAB I don't think "those poor cops" I think "I mean... kinda yeah." Fucking murderers.
https://twitter.com/balleralert/status/1...16964?s=20
https://twitter.com/MattWSB/status/12719...23617?s=20

Seems pretty justified to me.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2020, 07:44 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

06-13-2020, 07:41 PMCarbine Wrote:
06-13-2020, 07:10 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Not all cops are bad, but here's how I see. But officers have partners. Either

https://twitter.com/balleralert/status/1...16964?s=20
https://twitter.com/MattWSB/status/12719...23617?s=20

Seems pretty justified to me.

You disgust me.

The man was running away, he had a TASER he wrestled from the officer. A non lethal tool for subduing people. You don't fucking shoot someone for resisting arrest.

Disgusting. That man is dead.

06-13-2020, 07:38 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
06-13-2020, 07:34 PMcpetrella Wrote: campin delete that

Yeah tbh people really been outing themselves in this thread