Create Account

S54 PT #5 - Parent's Day

Nick Connolly doesn’t have any children…that he knows about. Granted, he’s for sure gotten around if you catch my draft. There’s definitely a chance. But in terms of the ones he’s aware of, that’s a fat zero. As for his parents though, he loves them dearly. They were always very close growing up and they taught him how to be the player that he is today. He’s very much appreciative of all they did to support his growth as a child and the sacrifices they made to excel his hockey career all the way through. I don’t think he would have made the league if they hadn’t supported him as much as they did. They always pushed him to be better and better and it shows in his play and growth today. That’s why for mother’s and father’s day, he surprised them with the vacation of their dreams to their dream vacation spot.

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

For Father’s day I bought my dad his dream car, a 1968 Mustang GTA. He had always wanted one when I was younger, but it wasn’t the most logical choice when driving me to practice and tournaments all over Denmark. Not to mention with all the travel it was not economical to buy such an expensive car. I had promised him that once I made it to the big leagues I would get it for him. Thanks to finally being drafted into the SHL by the Panthers, I got my first big payday and could finally afford it. It is the greatest sign of gratitude for me to be able to get my father the car he always wanted, yet sacrificed his wants for me. Now we have a deal to go cruising from West to South Jutland in his ride once I play my first season in the SHL.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

[Image: wHctgD9.png]

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

I haven't yet become a parent for a child, but I can tell about my parents, and how I surprised them on this parents' day. I'm very prepared for this day to especially congratulate my parents. As there is no such special day in Latvia, the more I could surprise my parents. I booked them avio tickets so they would fly to visit me without saying a word, of course. When they were there, I had bought them for every gift, and I wouldn't reveal exactly anything. Then I discovered them on such a holiday and took them to the best restaurant in the city. I don't feel sorry for them. After dinner, we attended a cinema session, of course, in these circumstances, remotely. We spent the evening together, and so they lived with me for about two weeks. Of course, I was little at home because I had to go to workouts. In the end, I gave them tickets for my game, and they were glad that I scored a goal, too.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2020, 03:32 PM by Jerppu.)

Huuveri did buy plane tickets to get his parents to Colorado from Sweden for a week. Huuveri also booked a nice hotel for them from Colorado downtown with great restaurants and places to be. Father's day turned to family week which made Huuveri happy. 

On Father's day Huuveri had a home game where his parents were watching with full Raptor fan gear of course.  The game went luckily great and everybody was on great mood when the Huuveri family went for a family dinner to one of the greatest five star restaurants in Colorado. Father's day was a success overall and Huuveri was pleased to see his family during long season over seas.

After the game day Huuveri had few days of so they went sightseeing and for a spa to relax. The week went past quickly and was a appreciation to all the things Huuveri's dad has done to him for his career. 

[Image: HuuveriCUDA.png]
 Raptors Raptors Sweden Thanks to @JSS for the sig! Sweden Barracuda Barracuda 

Jukka doesn't have any kids, but still keeps in close touch with his parents back home. After moving half the word away to play hockey in Newfoundland, he hasn't seen his parents much since his junior career started. So as a gift, he paid for them to come over to Canada to watch a few home games in person, as well as explore Jukka's new home. He also brought them to the city he'll play for next, NYC. They were from small towns back home, and had never had a true big city experience, so they spent a weekend as traditional tourists, seeing all the typical sites and attractions. After inking a new deal in the past offseason he hopes next year's gift for father/mothers day will be even better. He plans to buy them a small lake house away from civilization, where they can swim, fish, and hike out their days in retirement with the family dog.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

Rex has two sons, Thor and Orion. Both of them followed in Rex's footsteps and became professional sportsmen. Thor with the Colorado Yeti in the national simulation football league and Orion with the Detroit Demons in pro baseball experience although he was currently on duty with the Mounties in the minor league. Due to this they generally do not have much time to spend with each other during their respective seasons. However they always make a big effort to meet up with each other for birthdays and father's Day. This year they met up at Orion's new house in Kingston and put on a proper English barbeque. Roast lamb, battered fish with chips, gravy and finished off with an eton mess. With them all being rich there was little point in getting presents and Rex was more than happy just to enjoy their company away from the every day distractions that normally occupy their public lives.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Kubinec does not have parents. I mean he does but he doesn’t really know them so he went down to the local orphanage to hang out with orphans and be a good influence. The orphans had a good time and got to learn from a positive role model. He played floor hockey with some of the kids who were more interested and just played video games with the others. It was a great experience for him too and really put things in perspective. He intends to do more work like this during his long off-season before getting back to training. “It was quite a humbling experience. Not having parents can be rough but I managed to find success without those role models. Not many kids have that some luck so to see someone like me make it out gives them hope and inspiration. I am looking forward to doing more things like this in the future.”

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Andreas Kvalheim does not have any kids. However, he is getting up there in age, so he is beginning to think about starting a family sometime in the near future. That's in the future though, so for this Father's day, Andreas did his best to show his appreciation for his father. Unfortunately, Andreas was not able to fly home to his native Norway to meet up with his parents, as Andreas did not want to risk transmitting Covid to his parents, especially since he would be flying in from Texas which has seen a resurgence in cases recently. Instead, Andreas bought his father a new Rolex Submariner watch. His father had always loved watches, but could justify buying an expensive Rolex. Kvalheim decided to surprise his father with the gift, so he had a friend in Norway deliver the watch while Andreas and his dad were facetiming in order to see his dad's reaction live.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...ntry193479

[Image: giphy.gif]

Commander Shepard does have children now that he has retired from his galaxy saving life. Shepard so far has had two kids with his wife; Liara. Shepard’s two kids are both still in their infancy since he has only started after he came through the wormhole, in fact Liara had twins. Also since Shepard went back in time he cannot spend time with either his mother or father as they have not been born yet. However even if Shepard was still in the time he came from, he would not spend parent days with his birth parents since he was orphaned as a child on Earth at a very young age. He would instead spend it with his orphan parents who despite not having much money since Earth had massive inequality, did the best they could in raising him. Clearly they did good since he became the ultimate badass. In the current timeline Shepard honours his parents by lighting some candles in front of photos of them thanking them for everything they did. Then spends time with his new family.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2020, 03:36 PM by Jerppu.)

Oops

[Image: HuuveriCUDA.png]
 Raptors Raptors Sweden Thanks to @JSS for the sig! Sweden Barracuda Barracuda 

Kwame Dakari is just a young buck so no, he doesn't have any children, how like most of us, we do have parents, or had at least. Luckily, Kwame has both of his parents, however Dakari plays hockey in Carolina these days and his parents still live back in their home of Sweden. Kwame, like any good son of course got his parents some gifts however.

For his Mother, he called up the local flower shop and had her a large bouquet delivered. On top of that, he also called into her favourite restaurant which is a small Japanese restaurant and her favourite dish delivered to her at her work place as well.

For dad, he purchased his a new golf club to sharpen up his game, a new Taylormade Gapr Lo 2 Iron. Since coming to Carolina, Kwame has also picked up the game so he is looking forward to getting home for the summer and teeing it up with the old man.

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

Parents day is always a little tricky for Henrik as his family lives overseas. Being so far away from his parents usually pushes back all those kinds of celebrations until the off-season when he goes back home. Usually they dont celebrate these kinds of holidays but with the times being as they are they make sure they take every single excuse to spend time together. This year Henrik has actually done something a little different. He bought his parents a summer place in the far north of Sweden, near Åre. A very popular location for both summer hiking and skiing in the winter. He is planning to give them the deeds and the keys as soon as he gets back home to Sweden for the off season. He is also planning to use the time there to do some hiking and cross country training in preparation for the next season.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

PBE PT Claim

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]