Create Account

Toronto Enters the Danger Zone

Not gonna lie, Tdz is giving me a slight chub right now

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

07-16-2020, 09:12 PM.bojo Wrote: Not gonna lie, Tdz is giving me a slight chub right now

I can see it, it's a bit more than slight bojo....

07-16-2020, 05:51 PMJSS Wrote:
07-16-2020, 05:48 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: Had to save money somewhere after they couldn't move your insane contract.

heel turn [Image: poggers.png]
Face turn actually

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

tdz do be dumpin on folks doe

really happy for you, bud. good luck with Toronto, they’re getting a good one.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

07-16-2020, 09:13 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
07-16-2020, 09:12 PM.bojo Wrote: Not gonna lie, Tdz is giving me a slight chub right now

I can see it, it's a bit more than slight bojo....

[Image: avatar_4067.gif?dateline=1564843031]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I feel like that old quiplash screenshot of you is fairly appropriate right now

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2020, 09:40 PM by hhh81.)

I thought Newfoundland's meltdown earlier would earn clowns of the day, but Serpe and Slash are running away with that.

Keep going--you honestly just flipped me away from ever wanting to consider NOLA as a FA destination.

Good luck @JKortesi81, you're gonna need it with people acting like this.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

07-16-2020, 09:39 PMhhh81 Wrote: I thought Newfoundland's meltdown earlier would earn clowns of the day, but Serpe and Slash are running away with that.

Keep going--you honestly just flipped me away from ever wanting to consider NOLA as a FA destination.

Good luck @JKortesi81, you're gonna need it with people acting like this.

Hold up... FA?!

07-16-2020, 09:39 PMhhh81 Wrote: I thought Newfoundland's meltdown earlier would earn clowns of the day

I'm disappointed in you.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

07-16-2020, 09:56 PMteztify Wrote:
07-16-2020, 09:39 PMhhh81 Wrote: I thought Newfoundland's meltdown earlier would earn clowns of the day

I'm disappointed in you.

Site's in a great place when hhh thinks that was a meltdown.

Just wait till he finds out that rel isn't a great stat for comparing players on teams of different strength. That'll be a meltdown.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

07-16-2020, 09:59 PMJNH Wrote:
07-16-2020, 09:56 PMteztify Wrote: I'm disappointed in you.

Site's in a great place when hhh thinks that was a meltdown.

Just wait till he finds out that rel isn't a great stat for comparing players on teams of different strength.  That'll be a meltdown.

J u not advanced enough go to bed.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

07-16-2020, 03:51 PMTheDangaZone Wrote:
07-16-2020, 03:49 PMSlashACM Wrote: Going from a cup winner to whatever the hell Toronto is doing. Hate to see it

Getting out of a locker room with you to go somewhere welcoming. Hate to see it

He claps bombs but claps back harder, damn!

You know how much I look up to you, TDZ. You're a great guy and you're the reason I'm on this great team. It's gonna be weird seeing your name in green in the locker room. You know you'll be missed in NOLA, and you absolutely know we wouldn't be the team we are today without you. Best of luck in Toronto and with whatever the future holds, you've definitely earned that big boy paycheck.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

07-16-2020, 08:29 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote:
07-16-2020, 08:00 PMMazatt Wrote: Y'all shit talking someone for leaving the organzition is sure making him regret that. Doesn't hurt the org as much as people's perception of you guys but wow. Go ahead and show some more reasons he didn't want to stick around lmao

It’s all fun and games until the fun police shows up.
Damn, the fun police ruin everything. Trashign ex-members of your org, buying training illegaly, blaming others for mistakes and not owning up to it, parties--the stuff they shut down is truly awful.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2020, 11:06 PM by Blastmeaway.)

jfc tdz throwin em down

[Image: ezgif.com-add-text_2.gif]
@thedanagazone

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

07-16-2020, 11:05 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: jfc tdz throwin em down

[Image: ezgif.com-add-text_2.gif]
@thedanagazone

blast you have won the battle. I am glad you are my teammate

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread