Create Account

TBB Draft

2x Media Pls

As I have just recently done with the Petrovs, as we are a family unit, I will also be doing with my newest team, the Tampa Bay Barracudas. While we all know that Tampa Bay has been bottom of the league for the past few seasons, they will continue to draft well and get high picks, and hopefully in a few years’ time we will see the Tampa Bay Barracudas out of the basement and pushing our way forward to the Challenge Cup. The Tampa Bay Barracuda had a staggering 9 draft picks, 4 within the first 17 picks this season, and they continued to add value to their team. They have such a young squad, that there are so many options to go, it is hard to be mad at anyone they drafted. I am going off their player roster pages, so it is possible that some of these TPE Totals do not reflect what they are now, nor does it reflect what it was 100% at draft time, because there is a chance players have been updated. Without further ado, here are the newest Tampa Bay Barracudas.

With the First Pick of the Season 56 Draft, The Tampa Bay Barracuda Select – Aleksander Kozlov, Center from the Carolina Kraken (Drafted TPE – 316) @FlappyGiraffe

The User alone is worth the first overall pick. I haven’t had too many interactions with Flappy, except way back when years ago where he joined our Jackbox games back in Edmonton. He, as a user, has always been so nice, and down to earth, and just an all around great human being to interact with. His player, Aleksander has also been a pretty good player for the Kraken this past season. He does not have the best shot, sitting at 9 accuracy and only 10 range, but that is about his worst things on the offensive side of the puck. He does not screen well, either, but centers do not really screen. Defensively, he does everything decently, having 12 in Checking, Positioning and Defensive Read. He stands out with his Physical Attributes, having 11 in everything, and 12s in Acceleration and Speed. Aleksander is a fast one and will need that speed to continue to help Carolina in the following season, where he will play as a capped Center. Aleksander will be brought up to help the Tampa Bay Barracuda overcome the bad seasons and help them become a force to be reckoned with in a few years’ time.

With the Sixth Pick of the Season 56 Draft, The Tampa Bay Barracuda Select – Vladmir Petrov, Forward from the Anchorage Armada (Drafted TPE – 316) @Muford

I talked about my player previously in the Petrov draft night, so this will be just a quick gloss over. Vladmir is very balanced, and does nothing well, but nothing poorly. Jack of all trades, master of none, if you will. Vladmir is looking to be a goal scorer and will be a maxed Winger for the Anchorage Armada in this upcoming season, which can help with their depth and hopefully help push them to the playoffs again. Outside of that, Vladmir continues to progress offensively more so then defensively, because he likes to score the goals. Look forward to reading about his contract coming up, because there are supposedly going to be a lot of clauses that I assume will make a lot of people laugh, sigh, shake their heads, and the like.

With the Twelfth Pick of the Season 56 Draft, The Tampa Bay Barracuda Select – KnockedOut ByOvechkin, Forward from the Vancouver Whalers (Drafted TPE – 309) @ddrector
Another Forward comes into play for the Tampa Bay Barracudas. I have not had many interactions with their agent, @ddrector, but from what I have heard, he is a laid-back guy. I have seen him in a few other leagues, so he is no rookie when it comes to this. Looking through his build, KnockedOut ByOvechkin is a offensive mastermind, and a physical specimen. His defense is lacking, and outside of Defensive Read and Checking, nothing is over 10. Physically, he is a quick boy, with some strength and endurance on him. Offensively, He has great accuracy, range, and can pass very well as well. He’s very talented on that side of the puck and will need to continue to pump that up to make sure he is ready for the big leagues. He will be another capped forward when it comes to the regular season for the Whalers, and they will be lucky to have him playing alongside Rikki Petrov, who will be able to set him up for goals on goals on goals. KnockedOut ByOvechkin will be a fun one to watch this upcoming season in the Minors.

With the Seventeenth Pick of the Season 56 Draft, The Tampa Bay Barracuda Select – Phillip Weaver, Goalie for the Nevada Battleborn (Drafted TPE – 365) @W19eaver

The Goalie of the Future for the Tampa Bay Barracuda. With Benjamin Blue retiring, the Tampa Bay Barracuda have a hole they need to fill, and why not take Weaver. He was far and away the best goalie for this draft class, and he has been a gentleman and a scholar in the Locker Room so far. Phillip, at the time of the draft was already a maxed Goalie for the minors, which gives Nevada a strong presence in net for the next season. While Phillip Weaver cannot really skate well, or really pass so well either, having those as your negatives as a Goalie should not be terrible. He has everything else at least a 10, if not higher. His best three stats, Positioning (At 15), Rebound (at 14) and Reflexes (at 14) are sure fire way to make sure that he is always in the best possible position to stop the Puck. Look for Phillip Weaver to become the new face of the Barracuda Goalies and help bring championships to the Barracuda. I cannot wait to take the ice with Weaver in goal, it will be an amazing thing to see. We love you, Phillip Weaver.

With the Nineteenth Pick of the Season 56 Draft, The Tampa Bay Barracuda Select – Valtterri Kauppinen, Forward for The Vancouver Whalers. (Drafted TPE – 300) @Pythonic

Another Forward, to go with the theme of this season. The Barracuda selected so many defensemen last season, that it only makes sense to go Forward Heavy this year. Valtterri Kauppinen is another Offensive Minded Forward, and that is no problem for the Barracuda. He is not the most brilliant passer in the Minors, and he does not have to be, as his shooting, range, and puck handling speak for themselves. He is going to put the puck in the net, repeatedly, and that is what the Barracuda are needing. Vancouver is lucky to have another capped Forward going into next season, as it will be easy for Valtterrri Kauppinen to cap throughout the off-season, if he hasn’t already. Defensively he is a bit of a liability, but with age that should improve. Physically, he is another specimen, with 13 speed already, he is one of the faster players that the Tampa Bay Barracuda have drafted. To be honest, I do not know much about the agent, but I can not wait to get to know more about him in the following weeks in Tampa Bay’s Locker Room. I am excited for this whole team.

With the Thirty Sixth Pick of the Season 56 Draft, The Tampa Bay Barracuda Select – Boris Petrov, Defenseman for the Quebec City Citadelles (Drafted TPE – 296) @LimJahey

I have already discussed Boris in my other Article about the Petrov Brothers and where they landed, so this will be another quick run-down. Boris is a brute, a GOON if you will. He feeds off the oppositions fear and blood. He led the Minors in Penalty Minutes, Hits, Fights, and Fights Won, all by a large Margin. Boris is someone I am happy as hell to have on my team because I will not get annihilated in the coming seasons going against him. Offensively he has a lot to be desired, Defensively he is pretty average, but he is the FASTEST player drafted by the Barracuda this season, sitting at a staggering 15 speed. When Boris comes for you, he comes hard, fast, and continually. Be afraid, be very afraid.

With the Sixtieth Pick of the Season 56 Draft, The Tampa Bay Barracuda Select – C.K. Supernaw, Goalie from the Nevada Battleborn (Drafted TPE – 251) @Wawazat

Another Goalie Drafted, something that the Tampa Bay Barracuda Need. You know, they took his partner in crime in the first round, in Phillip Weaver, and why not grab his goalie that his split minutes with at this pick, while he is still on the board. Phillip Weaver wowed faces, and so does C.K. Supernaw. Both goalies have worked hard to get where they need to be, and just like Weaver, Supernaw can not really pass nor skate, and his poke check is on the weaker side of things, but that is about it. He is very good at Positioning, Recovery, and Reflexes. Adding these two goalies will sure up the Net for the Tampa Bay Barracuda for a long time coming, and it will be amazing to see what they do in Nevada, and how well they work together. You love to see it transfer over to the Big Leagues, where they can play off each other for years to come.

With the Sixty Ninth Pick of the Season 56 Draft, The Tampa Bay Barracuda Select – Unga Bunga Lemme Smash, Free Agent Forward (Drafted TPE – 155)

So, I can’t help but think that this was, is and will always be a troll pick. I know, I know it is, but either which way. Unga Bunga Lemme Smash can’t do anything right. Except hit, and check and fight. That is literally it. Nothing else. At. All. He stands at 5’7 and 150 pounds. So when he hits someone, he probably just bounces off and does nothing and falls down himself. Honestly, why do I even write about this guy? I don’t know. Probably for more word count so that I can get more money from the Double Draft Media talking about all the players that The Tampa Bay Barracuda drafted, and sadly enough this is one of them. Oh well, no update page, hasn’t been on the forum in two months, and is a troll character. It is what it is.

So even though the Tampa Bay Barracuda Did have the 69th Overall Draft Pick and used it. We can just be honest and say their draft ended after #60. The Tampa Bay Barracuda continue to look to add young pieces and hope that the whole core will continue to develop as a unit and keep all the young guys together. Honestly, I could see the Barracuda contending for a playoff spot in 2-3 seasons, if everybody continues to update at their best, and continue to develop as a team. It really depends on how all these draft picks pan out, and who gets called up and where. It seems to me that the Barracuda are headed in the right direction, and through the draft the team will continue to solidify their whole squad, hoping upon hope that the team will start to scare people and no longer be a joke in a few seasons time. Until then, Let’s Go Barracuda!

(1905 Words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

CHOMP CHOMP

media machine

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

CHOMP CHOMP

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

I cant read but it looks really good

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

FROM BOAT TEAM GO TOOT TOOT TO FISH TEAM GO CHOMP CHOMP

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

You're about to be one rich Petrov  Barracuda

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]