Create Account

Mark madden talks cuda

Todays another tough day for tampa first they play hamilton.... yikes.... then trella has a vape nation meeting after the game so wont be avilable to the media at all. It's also suspicious that trella is having this meeting as it goes against team rules. Yikkkesss. Just when you think tampa cant tampa any harder michael fitted local stooge takes to tiktok this morning to scream about not getting the puck enough. Can this dude give it a fucking break I've never in my 71 years of doing this seen a bigger bitch and jabroni then this guy I mean my god. Not to be critical. Zoltan tolpedo while not scoring has looked decent, he was my dark horse for rookie if the year. Rumor has it sanfran and los Angeles may merge into one team as California is no place for 2 hockey teams. It has also come up lately that ola wagstrom after what seemed like a couple down years is off to a furious start. The end

THIS IS VAKID MEDIA DONT BE A DICK

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Vakid Media indeed.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]