Create Account

[!] WJC GMs, send me some info on your teams! [!]

I am happy to announce that I will be undertaking the grand task of composing the grand, mythical, and otherwise hilarious:

Hater's Guide to the S56 WJC

I'm going to need some information on your teams to do it though. I'm going to need to get some stats of key players in their (if any) most recent competition. It also would not hurt to send me some humor to go along with your team's spot in the article. Be warned though, if you say something like "We're gonna win because X is going to be the best player!", and then X pulls a goose egg and you lose, I will roast you about it in the follow-up. Also, feel free to throw some shots at other teams if you want them included in the article.
I would like to have the information all teams wish to send me by Sunday evening so I have a few days to write the article up and finalize any details. Please send information via Discord (Dossington47#0380). If that doesn't work, PM me on here.

Thanks!
Now I'd suggest you start getting your salt shakers ready.

i haven’t seen a good old-fashioned haters guide on the site since I used to do them back in the early S40s

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs