Create Account

S56 Championship Week

1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

Simon had an ok season, maybe his worst FHM season ever. He got the least amount of goals he ever had in the FHM era with 2, the most penalty minutes, the worst average game rating across the season, the most amount of giveaways, not an impressive amount of hits or blocked shots. He also had the most amount of shots, but scored less, which really showed how he couldn't score at all. And it's not even because he didn't have much ice time,  he had the second most in his FHM career and did worse. The only redeeming fact is that he had the most assists and points in all his FHM seasons. But I don't think it's fair to just look at the stats. He just joined a new team, so he had to get used to his new teammates. He won't be able to use that excuse next season though, so next season he should be better in every category possible.
(164 words)

2. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Of the 10 most recent finals series, which do you think is the most memorable and why? Which will be remembered in history as the best/most important/most memorable series or victory? S46: BUF over NOLA, S47: WKP over CGY, S48: BUF over WPG, S49: EDM over NEW, S50: CGY over TBB, S51: HAM over EDM, S52: MAN over SFP, S53: HAM over EDM, S54: NOLA over HAM, S55: BUF over NOLA.

The most memorable for me would probably be the Calgary Dragons reverse sweeping the Tampa Bay Barracuda. The first Challenge cup finals I really witnessed would be the S48 one, but I really don't remember it. The first one is really that one, in S50, maybe because it was special. I remember being in the Team Canada lr and cheering for Tampa Bay cause my good friend Kalakar, also known as Matt Kholin, was playing for them. I wanted them to win so bad. They deserved it. But STHS said no. I guess the other memorable one for me is the S53 cup win by Hamilton, simply because it was the first FHM finals. It also proved that they were an actual good team, not just a bunch of cheaters. They won that cup fair and square, and no one can realistically contest that. Obviously you could also say the S51 Finals were memorable, but it's really more because of what happened that season than what happened during the finals.
(170 words)

7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

Team Canada is definitely the team to beat in that tournament. They just have an absolutely insane team. A full first forward line of 2k tpe players, lowest defenseman on the team is at 1.3k tpe (and that's me hehehe), lowest forward is at 1.4k. We had to drop two players at around 1.3k tpe because they were lower. Our only weakness is the goalies, with our bet one at 1k tpe, but that should not be too much of a problem with the defense we have. Another team that should be doing well is Czechia. They are still a very solid team, even though a lot of their players are in regression. Last year gold medalist team, Great Britain, is also one of the top teams. They will be trying hard to get back to back gold medals, and they have Guy Zheng leading their defense, and Zheng is probably one of the best defenseman to have ever played
(160 words)

13. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Both of these teams have an impressive set of skaters - without factoring in any coaching or tactical strategies, which team do you think has the better roster of skaters on paper?
Both are very close, but I have to give the edge to Hamilton. They have big players like Theo Morgan, Dick Clapper, Michael Scarn, who are game changer and can score big goals at the right time. You also have pretty good defensemen, like Gabriel Johnson and Samuel Michaud, who will help keeping pucks out of the net. Veterans like Robert Phelps will also help bringing experience, and lead the team to victory. (73 words)
b. Do you foresee the teams making any strategic adjustments during the course of the series? Should the teams be quick to switch tactics or stick with what they've been using?
For sure. GM Gwdjohnson is very fond of using the best strategy possible. He will probably spend his nights figuring out tactics in his basement to find what's optimal. Buffalo should probably bring some changes, but nothing like Gwdjohnson. Gwdjohnson is probably gonna find another exploit just to win, he's ready to do anything, even sell his soul to the devil.
(61 words)
c. These two teams hail from the Great Lakes Division. Which of the Great Lakes (Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior) do you think is the Greatest and why?
Obviously they are all great, but I have to go with Superior. Its own name says that it's superior to the others. It's the biggest one out of all of them, has a chad name. It's also the world's largest freshwater lake by surface. I'm still gonna give a shoutout to lake Erie, who has a cool name and is still a good great lake.
(65 words)
d. If, once it is safe to do so, you had to go hang out in person with one of the users on Buffalo/Hamilton, who would you hang out with and what would you do? (if you pick gabe you get -1 tpe)
On Buffalo, I would hang out with Grum. Seems like a good guy, and would be a cool and chill guy to take a few beers with. On Hamilton, I'll go with Dick Clapper. Also seems like a good guy, and he scores a lot of goals, maybe he could give me a couple secrets to help me do that.
(60 words)

16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
ilovejp

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 01:40 AM by XLeafer.)

Code:
Austin Roenick keeps on improving and he has finally fulfilled his goal of being a point per game. Austin Roenick had more than 50 points which I wanted from his all his career so far and I am very happy to see him reach that milestone. Yes, Theo Morgan had like 85 points but Roenick is not getting carried by Hamilton who is by far the best team in the league and it is not close. He is on the Rage doing his best to try and get his team to win games. Austin Roenick has done well here and now he onto his next step. I want Roenick to hit 30 goals and I want him to hit that because he is a goal scorer and I want him to be one of the best goal scorers in the league because that is something I love and I want my player to be scoring goals like crazy because it is fun.

Code:
There are two finals series the past 10 season that was memorable to me. One is the S50 finals between Tampa Bay and Calgary. The reason it is memorable is that I was part of Tampa Bay. Not only that, I was on a team that had the biggest choke in SHL history and it is not even close. We blew a fucking 3-0 lead in the finals and we were one period away from the fucking cup but no, we had to fucking blow it and to this day, 7 seasons later, I am fucking pissed about and very disappointed. The other finals was a good reason which is an S52 final between the Rage and Pride and I was on the Rage and the rage defeated the pride and Austin Roenick won his first championship and it was a very good one as it was his decision to join the Rage in the first place and it worked out well.

Code:
4. Written/Graphic, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
For sure not Hamilton. Hamilton is a shit place to have a bubble in because as a Hamilton resident, it is no fun here and staying in a hotel in Hamilton will literally cause depression and we do not want that. One of the cities for sure is Toronto. We saw the NHL pick Toronto and yeah, the SHL is gonna also pick Toronto. The other city would be Calgary. Calgary knows how to deal with a pandemic and not become assholes. Now, notice I picked two Canadian teams and not a single American team. America is having an awful time in this pandemic and it would completely stupid to have a hub city in America because it is literally hell there. So Canada is a good place and of course, there has to be a hub in a place that is made for hockey. Hockey is a Canadian sport and it needs to be played only in Canada and the same goes to juniors.

Code:
13. Written, 4 TPE
a. Hamilton for sure has a better roster on paper. I mean, there is Theo Morgan who is gonna win MVP, Aaron Wilson, Dick Clapper, Michael Scarn and all of these lot were over a point per game which is an insane amount of players to have on a team. Buffalo stinks of piss in real life and in SHL.
b. The tactics will not change because the tactics they are using got them to the Finals so there is no point in changing that. The only logical thing to do is change lines like defence pairing or forward lines or even ice time. Maybe lower the ice team of a shit line and play more hot players. I should be coach ngl.
c. For sure Ontario. Firstly, nobody knows Huron except Huron. It's irrelevant. Michigan is an American thing and I don't care about that. Erie is at the north and we do not see the north. Superior is fake and not even superior at all. Ontario, however, is a whole province which makes the lake more special.
d. I do not want to hang out with anyone from Hamilton because they are all disgusting people and I do not hang out with disgusting people. It disgusts me that these people represent the city I live in. Of course, I would hang out with Luffy because we used to be teammates in Junior back with the Lions which is sad now.

Code:
16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE
trivia

[Image: giphy.gif]

Task #1 - 3 TPE
Joseph Weston exceeded expectations on the ice, somewhat. The individual goal of Joseph Weston was to be a more dominant player than seasons prior, and oh boy was he. In Season 55 Joseph Weston only scored twelve goals, but this season he scored seventeen, earning five more on the ice. Joseph Weston had seventeen assists in Season 55, but helped with twenty nine goals this season in Season 56. This gave Joseph Weston seventeen more points than the season prior, with a whopping increase of twenty nine for their plus/minus to be at plus 44. While this came at the expense of being on the ice for a minute and twenty six more seconds per game on average, Joseph Weston did exceed expectations. However, it’s still disappointing to see how the team went out in the playoffs. It sucked and is disappointing, to say the least. But guess we’ll look forward to the next season and the season after.

Task #2 - 3 TPE (6 total)
It’s hard to say that any finals series is more memorable than Season 50’s Calgary Dragons over the Tampa Bay Barracuda. While some like the New Orleans Specters over the Hamilton Steelhawks had some excellent games, Season 50’s Challenge Cup Finals showcased one of the most pulse pounding conclusions to a playoffs that few, if any, other conclusions have matched. The Calgary Dragons stormed their way to the finals with multiple dominating performances to easily dispatch their competition, before getting decimated themselves at first by the Tampa Bay Barracuda. The Barracuda thrashed their way to a three game lead, before faltering at the finish line. Slowly, game by game, the Calgary Dragons clawed their way back to a game, then another, then one more. Tying the series up and then proceeding to dominate in the last game, the Calgary Dragons executed a stunning reverse sweep of a team that many favored and hoped would win.

Task #16 - 3 TPE (9 Total)
ACAP

Task #13 - 4 TPE (13 Total)
a. On paper, the Hamilton Steelhawks have a more impressive roster of skaters compared to that of the Buffalo Stampede. This is of course without factoring any sort of coaching or tactical strategies in the decision, and focusing solely on the fact that they have more notable skaters comparatively, better than Buffalo.
b. Both of the teams in the Challenge Cup Finals should make numerous strategic adjustments during the course of the series, such as to be quick to switch tactics as opposed to sticking with what they have been using. It is far better in SHM 6 to quickly hard counter strategies as opposed to letting your opponents run all over you.
c. Lake Michigan is clearly the Greatest of the Great Lakes. Lake Michigan is far better than Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, or even Lake Superior. Lake Michigan supports such a vibrant economy and is a major source of tourism and industry for incredible locations like Chicago. Any other option is wrong.
d. If, once it was safe to do so, I had to hang out with a person from one of the teams of the Buffalo Stampede and the Hamilton Steelhawks, I would most likely pick Gabe solely because they were the first person to come to mind, thank you random addition to the prompt that let me know of their existence.

Task #7 - 3 TPE (16 Total)
My prediction for this season’s, Season 56, International Ice Hockey Federation tournament, is that certain teams will do well while others will not do well. The same can be said of certain players as that is how probability works, and I like being correct. That being the case, I would expect the United States of America to succeed thanks to their overflowing amounts of talent and skill, as well as a fanatical dedication to success for themselves, their team, and their country. The United States of America International Ice Hockey Federation features many fantastic skaters who will all lead the team to glory and honor together, so as to bring Gold back to America. They also will be very loud the entire tournament, as is to be expected of a group that loves their country and their team so much. There is no reason at all to doubt the United States of America coming into this tournament.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 07:06 PM by CanadianDuck.)

Task 1: (3) This past season was the first with a new team in the SHL. When my contract expired with San Francisco, I had only 2 things left I wanted to achieve in my career, Play with my former linemate Nicholas Williams one more time and join the Triple Gold Club by winning the Challenge Cup. Signing with New Orleans gave me the chance to do both. I had a nice little bounce back from my last season with the now rebuilding Pride this season and now I only have one thing I want to achieve. I have one more year with the Specters, and with my career starting to wind down with only a few more seasons of effectiveness left in me, I fully trust this management team to help me obtain the final feather in my cap as they have promised to do. This upcoming season should be an exciting one for our entire team.

Task 3: (2) My idea for a worse Playoff format is based on giving the lower seeded teams an advantage. I would have the 1st and 2nd ranked teams face each other in the first round followed by 3rd and 4th, then 5th vs 6th, and so on. I would have no reseeding so the better teams would continue to face each other all the way to the finals. I feel like this would give the lower ranked teams a better shot at winning, and make the first round much more interesting to watch as a fan. The top teams may not agree with this, but the fans should come first.

Task 6: (2) The Calgary Dragons were the best team to not make the Finals this season in my opinion. Calgary had proven they were an amazing team with the strong season they had and were chosen by some to be the eventual Champions. With players like Barry Batsbak, Brennan Kennedy Jr, Maxime Bouchard, Mikael Choybuk, and Esa Parmborg, Calgary was a team to fear going into these Playoffs, but as is usually the case, these things tend to be proven wrong. The Dragons will likely be contenders again in the upcoming season and will look to redeem themselves for their shortcomings in these Playoffs.

Task 7: (3) The IIHF provides us with each countries very best going head to head to prove which has the most dominate hockey pipeline. This year I feel there are 2 teams that stand ahead of the rest, even if by just a small fraction. Great Britain remains the team to beat over every other and Canada is right on their heels looking to reclaim the throne of hockey greatness. Last year I said that Japan was a team that could surprise some people with their determination and they ended up finishing 4th overall in the round robin. This year I figured I would chose another team I believe could shock hockey fans with. I think with the talent they have, that Germany will be this years Cinderella team. If I had to choose who I believe will win each medal, I'll say Britain wins the Gold, Canada wins Silver, and the Bronze goes to Team Czechia.

Task 13: (1) (b) While I would normally say that changing the style of play that brought you to the Finals would be a bad idea, if it is crystal clear that the other team is dominating you in every way, a tactics change may be the only thing left to get things back in your teams favor.

Task 14: (2) Now that the hard fought battle between Buffalo and Hamilton is over and with the Steelhawks emerging as the victors, it's time to choose who was the MVP of the series. I have to go with Theo Morgan of the Steelhawks. Morgans amazing goals and playmaking abilities really stood out in this one. His 14 goals and 9 assists lead his team in points in this years playoffs and was one of the biggest factors in clinching the trophy for his team. I would also like to give a special shoutout to Mr. Dick Clapper who also really stood out of the crowd as a dominate force.

Task 16: (3) Verification Word: complete

(Total: 16/16)

Code:

Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this
season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you
come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you
attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

I am fairly happy with my progress in my second season. I played my second season for QCC in SMJHL. My manager gave me much more ice time and I performed much better than in first season, but not as good as I could with over 20 min ice time per game. Let's look at numbers; 9 goals, 24 assists for 33 points total and +/- at +9 are decent numbers for player who plays in center position. 12 powerplay points (3G + 9A) is nice  and average game rating of 66 is very good. Best statistic aspect this season was faceoff win percentage, with 59.2% it was inside top 5 players in whole league.
Now for not so good part; since QCC lost in first round of playoffs I must take my part of responsibility for that. As a player who spent that much time on ice (3rd in whole team, 1st between forwards) I should simply contribute more on attack and defense. That is plan for next season since I will be able to uncap at 425 TPE at the beginning of next season.

Code:

If the SHL needed to set up a playoff bubble (like the NHL did in
Edmonton/Toronto or the NBA in Orlando), which city would be the best
candidate to host as the hub city? What would the players do during
their time in a playoff bubble? (For graphic option, make an
advertisement [like a pamphlet/brochure] in support of a specific city
as the hub city and highlighting the reasons why.)

I would suggest that bubble should be held as far north as possible. Maybe Utqiagvik in Alaska or even Isachsen in Canada seems like perfect spot for that. Both places would really be a true bubble. Both places are small and in the middle of nowhere so there is very little possibility players will get in touch with other people. Since so far north nights are long and outside temperatures are low players won't be tempted to spend much time outside of their room or hockey arena. That means focus will be mostly on hockey, tactics and resting. Only downside of this idea is where players will stay and play. Maybe SHL can rent 30 caravans per team or even build hotel in one month. At least ice shouldn't be issue, there should be plenty of it outside so SHL should only put fences, two goals, benches and then draw lines and players will be good to go.

Code:
CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each
correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked
below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get
credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Knowing

3+3+3=9 TPE

[Image: Zyhl0FL.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 11:18 PM by honkerrs.)

Code:
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

Hmm well it’s been another strange season again for myself as I continue on this roller coaster of becoming a good goaltender in the league.  Was hoping that my record breaking and MVP season would continue but seems I was back to my old self with a .060 save percentage drop.  A lot of it I think was because our team wanted to get some starts to our backup goalie Chimkin Tendy since he will be taking the reigns next year since I’m off to the SHL.  So it was probably a good season to get used to how next season will go with now myself going to be a backup goalie in the SHL for a bit.  Though when I got funneled with starts last season I got in a groove so just have to figure out a way to compete when I’m not the starter every game of the season.  To be determined on the roller coaster of what is becoming Scoochie patented goaltending..

Code:
3. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
FHM's 12-team playoff bracket setup has received a fair bit of scrutiny. It re-seeds after the play-in round and for some reason puts the #1 seed and #2 seed on the same side of the bracket. I challenge you to come up with a different playoff format - can you come up with a format that's dumber/worse than this? be creative! Come up with the worst possible format for a 12-team playoff.

So I’m not sure if this is better or worse but what if the SHL was a double elimination style bracket and we got rid of conferences and divisions all together?  Would be kind of like a gaming championship style I’d imagine.  The top 10 teams would face off against each other with 1vs10, 2vs9, etc. and then the losers would then play each other again.  I think this could be a cool way to generate more interest in the league since people will be able to see their team play in the playoffs more and could make for some exciting comebacks in the lower bracket.  Also getting rid of divisions would be great…

Code:
6. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

Obviously I have to unfortunately talk about how the Anchorage Armada did not make it to the finals this season.  I think the SHN had us at like a 70% chance or something against Newfoundland based off the stats but it seems our season continued to be extremely poor luck wise with an average team PDO of around 97.  I think it was even less in that series too.  Just sometimes you go across a stretch as a team where no shots are going in no matter what you do and we just couldn’t get past that as a team.  Vancouver would’ve been a tough team to beat either way, but would’ve been fun to try.

Code:
8. Written/Graphic, 3 TPE (150 words min. if written)
The arenas in Buffalo and Hamilton want to make sure they're pulling out all the stops on the big stage. Help the concessions department of one of these two teams develop a new product, with marketing specifically pertaining to this finals series, to be sold at the arena during the finals. Describe the product and the marketing in 150 words or create a promotional poster showing the product, its name, the price, etc.

What is better than having ice cream at a hockey game?  Well nothing else in my opinion.  So a couple ideas I had for player themed treats.  For the Hamilton Steelhawks my idea is to have some Hamilton SteelPops.  Hit the Hamilton fans with the freeze pops!  There would be two flavors of these freeze pops one would definitely have to be blueberry for the blue in Hamilton colors.  The other freeze pop would be silver but this flavor would be mystery flavor so could be like strawberry, grape or orange.  For the Buffalo Stampede I think this one would be player themed instead of team themed.  I think for this one they would have the Poopity Scoop of ice cream.  His name is much too perfect to not use for an ice cream themed night.  I think the flavor for this would also be Rocky Road because I think you know why.  Would be a major hit in Buffalo for sureee

Code:
13. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Both of these teams have an impressive set of skaters - without factoring in any coaching or tactical strategies, which team do you think has the better roster of skaters on paper?
b. Do you foresee the teams making any strategic adjustments during the course of the series? Should the teams be quick to switch tactics or stick with what they've been using?
c. These two teams hail from the Great Lakes Division. Which of the Great Lakes (Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior) do you think is the Greatest and why?
d. If, once it is safe to do so, you had to go hang out in person with one of the users on Buffalo/Hamilton, who would you hang out with and what would you do? (if you pick gabe you get -1 tpe)

c) I was really trying not to pick Lake Superior, because of the name of course, but it is just so dramatically more big than the others that you just have to pick it as the greatest.  Lake Superior is so big that it can contain all the other Great Lakes plus three more lakes the size of Lake Erie.  So ya that thing is phat and the greatest lake easily.

Code:
14. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

Honestly it is hard to give out a MVP this series because Hamilton did not have a particularly stand out player.  They won the series based off what they have been doing like all season, which is to play a very team wide game with their deep lineup.  Their 2nd line I believe is the highest TPE line in the league so it showed this playoffs how much having two deep lines can give you.  If I had to give one person it’d have to be monstrous Theo Morgan.  He had some big special team goals and you always need those when competing for the cup.

Code:
16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
blooscast

3+2+2+3+1+2+3 = 16

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Code:

Julio had a great season for point scoring, ending with 62 points, second highest in his career. Julio really wanted to win some personal accolades in his career. After winning a challenge cup in his rookie year (despite getting minutes cut and pulled halfway through the playoff run), Julio has needed some outside awards to balance out his resume. Team success and challenge cups are priority number one, but making it to the hall of fame, would be prettttyyyyyyy pretty cool, and Julio’s career numbers are going to need be upped if he hopes to be there one day. With 10 seasons in, Julio has the most TPE that he will likely ever have, sustaining his point production will be an uphill battle. This season was a personal success for Julio, although the team missed the challenge cup by 1 game, losing to the ultimate winners. I attribute my success to 10 seasons of grinding for TPE, and Keygan and Tommy for setting me up for success.

Code:
Of the 10 most recent finals series, which do you think is the most memorable and why? Which will be remembered in history as the best/most important/most memorable series or victory? S46: BUF over NOLA, S47: WKP over CGY, S48: BUF over WPG, S49: EDM over NEW, S50: CGY over TBB, S51: HAM over EDM, S52: MAN over SFP, S53: HAM over EDM, S54: NOLA over HAM, S55: BUF over NOLA.

Season 51’s Hamilton Steelhawks over the Edmonton Blizzard stands out in my mind as the most memorable for multiple reasons. That series was the last Challenge Cup to be simulated on the Simon T Hockey Simulator, and represented the end of the most dominant era of the site, that had spanned literally half of a simulated century, ending only because some game-breaking exploits had been found (and even worse: acted upon). The play by play was the last challenge cup play by play on the site and it was heavily monitored as the entire SHL players association was rooting against Hamilton for breaking the game. Didn’t matter, bad guys won. The series also kicked off the Hamilton dynasty, and the change to FHM in the coming seasons snuffed a few franchises that had been in the middle for a long time, as the skill and TPE mattering started to catch up with teams that had coasted on the entropy of STHS

Code:
FHM's 12-team playoff bracket setup has received a fair bit of scrutiny. It re-seeds after the play-in round and for some reason puts the #1 seed and #2 seed on the same side of the bracket. I challenge you to come up with a different playoff format - can you come up with a format that's dumber/worse than this? be creative! Come up with the worst possible format for a 12-team playoff.

This is pretty dumb, and I had no idea that it did this until I read this, as I’ve been really busy for the last real life season. As a capitals fan in real life, I’m used to hearing “If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best” everytime (except for once!) that the Capitals lined up against the Penguins in the second round. With how everything has worked, out with deserving teams making it to the final four, along with some interesting close series and upsets, I think everything worked out pretty well. My “Chaos Seeding” would factor in the skater with the fewest points + penalties in minutes. Each team’s lowest score of an active skater would be ranked against the other qualifying teams’ players. In this seeding, top heavy teams are punished, and depth scoring is rewarded, as long as those grinders are still slashing shins. Tie breakers are determined by team’s empty-net goals-for.

Code:
5. Written, 2 TPE
Write an SHL themed Haiku Sonnet (see link below) which I just learned is a real thing. The format is: Haiku Haiku Haiku Haiku Couplet
Haiku Sonnet

The cow is active.
Discord, forum, and graphics.
Rookie challenge cup!

TPE Grinding,
Mock drafts, championship weeks
Playoff streak, 2K

User’s second job
Trades time for house, not training
Both jobs get busy.

Move-in not going smoothly.
Back to normal soon.

I am looking forward to
Things being back to normal

Code:

A- Despite my experience with the class of season 47 wiz kids of Theo Morgan, Aaron Wilson, Dale Miller, and Jax Duggan, the edge is going to go to Buffalo. Their ability to gather (and deal) skaters is unparalleled. Monkey D Luffy, Poopity Scoop, Matt Kholin, Hippo Passamus, Alex Selich, Alex Roach, are stars on any team, and the roster stands as one of the best in the league.

B- Hamilton does heavy line matching. Buffalo will stand a better chance if they switch their lines from game to game. Everyone knows that Hamilton does the heaviest simming in the league, so if Buffalo can switch the perceived “lines” then Hamilton will not be able to make mid game adjustments. In real life if team A’s first line plays the most minutes, but calls itself the second line, then nothing really changes. In FHM, if Team B tries to pair line 3 against team A’s line 1, but line 1 is just line 2 but labeled line 1, then Buffalo will have the matchup advantage.

C- My biases direct me towards Lake Erie. I spent some time in my childhood on the Hudson River and Erie Canal, so presumably the lake will be even better than the canal. In my mind, Superior is in the bottom tier because it is cold and removed, but still clean. Michigan has all of the drainings from Chicago and Milwaukee. Huron is super nonfactor. Ontario has some cool islands in it that my friends used to stay in, so thats a plus, as well as big toronto access. I’ve never really considered the Canadian sides of the rivers until this PT, so thank you for the learning experience, hotdog.

D- On my list of people to get beers with, Tomen, WannaBeFinn, and Drunken Teddy all rank. While I don’t know any of them particularly well on the site, i would like to do with them what I would like to do with every friend, acquaintance, family member, and presidential candidate, which is get a beer with them at a local dive bar. A quick buzz, some people watching, bar snacks, and some stories is all i want. Beers and tangents flowing freely.

Code:

One Tree Hill on the CW

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Code:

Kynwyl Pearce didn't had a great season. His team, the Kelowna Knights lost a lot of good players during the offseason and Pearce wasn't able to step up and take the places left vacant by the players who got called up by their SHL teams. Not only that but he also regressed compared to his first season, getting less points and having an atrocious -14 compared to his first season where he ended with +4 instead. It's an evidence that he didn't met his goals and his overall season was a great disappontment for him. Yeah, a part of the problem can be attribvuted to his team who got worse, but he can't put everything on the shoulders of his team. He will need to look himself in the mirror during the offseason and step up his game for the next season if he want to be called up by the Monarchs one day.

Code:

Points earned during the season are already used to know who get in the playoffs and who sits out. You can't use that system again for the seeding of the series or else we ends with something that could be arged forever and ever like what happened this season. We need a way to score points that can't be contested by anyone and what better way than using scrabble points! use the value of the team names and then put 5 v 12, 6 v 11, etc. with the top 4 getting a pass of course. You can even change wich word you'll use for each season like the team name, city, lead scorer, starting goalie, etc.

Code:
If the SHL needed to set up a playoff bubble (like the NHL did in Edmonton/Toronto or the NBA in Orlando), which city would be the best candidate to host as the hub city? What would the players do during their time in a playoff bubble? (For graphic option, make an advertisement [like a pamphlet/brochure] in support of a specific city as the hub city and highlighting the reasons why.)

The city would probably be in canada like the NHL for the same reasons, easier to be sure the bubble won't be infected. They would probably also chose 2 cities to try to get the less amount of players at the same arenas. They would also need to choose cities with already functionnal arenas and infrastructures of the SHL level so they won't pick any of the junior arenas like Vancouver or Halifax. The first city they should chose is Toronto. Since the team didn't made it to playoffs, no team will have a home advantage playing there. For their second choice, I think they should consider Montreal. The city already updated their arena and training center to SHL level before the last expansion where the SHL finally chose Seattle and Atlanta. No team are playing there for now so everything is ready to host the playoffs for a conference there.

Code:
10. Graphic, 3 TPE
Create a magazine cover that highlights either a player in the finals or a standout player from the regular season.

[Image: KGDgXHd.jpg]

Code:
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

For me, there is no doubt that Theo Morgan should get the MVP award not only for the series but for the whole playoffs. with a production of 14 goals and 23 points in only 18 games, Hamilton wouldn't had had their great run in the playoffs if he wasn't there to score. He also managed to amass 5 of thoses points in power play, making sure the other team's errors were punished while getting only 2 penalties for himself. While Luffy and Sharp managed to produce more points for their teams, they also played more games, avegarged more time on ice per game and didn't win the cup so that's why I think the MVP should go to Morgan

Code:
chiefs

[Image: uktCsuX.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 07:13 PM by raymond3000.)

Code:
Andreas Kvalheim had a decent season for the Texas Renegades in S56. His offensive output was a bit dissapointing as he only put up 53 points this season after back to back 60 point seasons on weaker Texas teams. However, his defensive game was top notch as always, and he finished with 121 hits, 40 takeaways and 68 shot blocks. It would be great to win a third straight Jeff Dar trophy, and I do think Kvalheim is deserving of winning, but I won't be too surprised if the awards committee decide to go another route this season. I think it was just bad luck which caused Kvalheim's points to drop, as his PDO was only at 98 and his GF/60 was the lowest on the team. I doubt that will continue into S57, so I'm fully expecting Kvalheim to get back to 60 points next season (or whatever the equivalent is in a 66 game season... 80 points).

Code:
As someone who doesn't follow the SHL playoffs closely when my team's not in it, I can't say too many of these finals are too memorable. How have both the Pride and the Jets made the finals in the last 10 seasons?? Anyways, I think S50 has to be one of the most memorable finals in SHL history. I believe that's the year where Tampa took a 3-0 lead in the finals and proceeded to choke away the next four games and hand the Cup to Calgary. I think Tampa imploded after that and their team is still recovering from that finals. S54 is another good finals, as NOLA shocked everyone and beat the Steelhawks. The Steelhawks were the defending champs and were along with the Stampede clearly the two best teams in the league. When the Steelhawks knocked out the Stampede, I think everyone expected them to win the Cup, but they got spanked in the finals instead.

Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE
Design a Challenge Cup championship hat for one of the teams in the finals. (A four-star cup championship hat for the SMJHL is ok as well.)
[Image: La22JGV.png]

Code:
10. Graphic, 3 TPE
Create a magazine cover that highlights either a player in the finals or a standout player from the regular season.
[Image: 30SdmYQ.png]

Code:
Hamilton has the better roster even without factoring in their coaching advantage. That's what makes this Hamilton team so scary. They have one of the best rosters in the SHL, with 4 2k forwards leading the league's best offense. Their defense isn't as good, but few teams have elite defense nowadays. Buffalo has similar top end talent, but their depth is what makes their roster inferior to Hamilton's.

Code:
syl

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 02:02 AM by Thor.)

3 TPE ISFL Welfare (Username: Thor)

Code:

Beams

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 02:22 AM by AL GRINGO.)

Code:

I was not very excited or happy with my player in the last season. I was one of the worse offensive players in the league and struggled in almost every game. This type of play is really demoralizing for me to see. I already am a middle of the road TPE earner so I am not expecting to win any awards but a breakout game here or there would be nice. As it is now most centers have better offense than Tres who is a wing. I do not know anything about hockey so I am not sure what to do to make him better. Guess I will just continue to earn and pray fo the best. I also am wondering if I will get drafted. Last offseason I went the whole draft without getting picked. It reminded me of being the last person picked for a pick up game or something. It was not a good thing for my league ego lol.

Code:

The worst playoff format has got to be something that is so bad that everyone in the league hates it. I think a format where playoff seeding is decided on which team can draw the best cartoon while blindfolded or drunk. We can leave it up to each team to decide what they would like to draw and if they will do it blindfolded or drunk. The rankings of 1 through 12 could be decided by a community vote of who the league thinks is the best. The cartoons also should be league related but the restrictions would be very relaxed. This would be bad and fun at the same time.

Code:
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

Obviously the best team that did not make the SMJHL finals would be my team the Quebec Citadelles. This has nothing to do with stats or players but only because I think we are the best group of guys and gals in the league. When looking at our team we are culturally well rounded with players from multiple continents. Also we have a cool owl that hangs out at our games and scares the other team. If needed our team owl can fly down and poop on the goalies mask making it harder for them to see the puck on the ice.

Code:
8. Written/Graphic, 3 TPE (150 words min. if written)
The arenas in Buffalo and Hamilton want to make sure they're pulling out all the stops on the big stage. Help the concessions department of one of these two teams develop a new product, with marketing specifically pertaining to this finals series, to be sold at the arena during the finals. Describe the product and the marketing in 150 words or create a promotional poster showing the product, its name, the price, etc.

When thinking of a new snack or treat for fans at the Buffalo games there has to be one choice and that choice is buffalo wings. Now the key to making these buffalo wings special is how the wings are presented. There would be a full, to scale, ice rink with a thin layer of ranch acting as the ice. The wings would be placed on the ice where the respective players from each team would be. The celery sticks could be used as the lines on the ice. There would also be boneless wings as fans in the crowd. This giant wing ice rink would feed approximately 4-6 people and could be changed to match the opponent for that night. Fans could choose what degree of hotness they want and if a fan eats a whole rink of the hottest wings to themselves they would get a t shirt that said "I almost died eating Buffalo wings and all the Stampede gave me was this shirt."

Code:
If the SHL needed to set up a playoff bubble (like the NHL did in Edmonton/Toronto or the NBA in Orlando), which city would be the best candidate to host as the hub city? What would the players do during their time in a playoff bubble? (For graphic option, make an advertisement [like a pamphlet/brochure] in support of a specific city as the hub city and highlighting the reasons why.)

If the Simulation Hockey League needed to set up a bubble to finish out the season in this COVID-19 pandemic I think that Los Angeles would be a great location for it. Not only is it one of the largest cities in the world it also has amazing weather year around and plenty of arenas for the teams to practice and play in. I think the travel to the city might be tough for some but once everyone is settled in it would be a great host city. Teams could relax on the beach in their downtime and also California is one of the strictest states when it comes to COVID-19 laws so the bubble would be very secure. I think if more cities were needed Seattle and San Francisco are very close and could serve as additional bubble cities. Being safe is the most important thing when it comes to a bubble scenario.

Code:
10. Graphic, 3 TPE

[Image: 3nR5mPU.png]

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 06:10 AM by Mack.)

My season went well as a playmaker as I finished 7th in the league in assists. Unfortunately my overall game and my teams overall game just didn't get it done on enough nights to be a real threat this year. I spent the first chunk of the season on the 3rd line and our team was doing pretty we couldn't find consistency. After this I was bumped up and played a lot of different positions this year but our team just never got on a roll. My goals for the season was to win the cup to be honest...I really want to win a cup down here in the SMJHL and my personal stats aren't that important. They should be good enough to help win but my main goal is to win it all. So ultimately I failed my most important mission but next year I can get it done with my team. If I find a way to jive better with some teammates maybe I can get to the top 3 in assists this year and help us win a cup as well.

S49 for me is the winner for most memorable. But it is strictly on a personal level as I won that cup with the Edmonton Blizzard. My player performed will and lead the team in even strength points in the playoffs. I retired after we won the cup even though I was just about to really hit my prime. Most of the cups since then I have not paid much attention to the SHL in great detail so I can't really comment much on them. I know a lot of chat happens in Discord but I really miss when the playoff posts on the forums would have more back and forth comments and trash talk in them. It made it fun to keep up with what was going on. Buffalo has clearly had some amazing years during this stretch and they should be remembered for a long time.  All the winners on the list are interesting and it will be fun to read some people break these series down more.

I think Toronto in the SHL would make a great host city we needed to do a bubble. The city of Toronto has some of the worlds best facilities for athletes and specifically hockey players.  All of the SHL players would know they could train and keep their minds and body as strong as they can during this hard time. There is many great restaurants around the arena but due to budget restraints we could only include 2-3 in the bubble. But we would make sure these 3 places would have a great variety of food for all players of different nationalities. There would be great distanced activities planned at the hotel...anything we can do to keep you sane while you are separated from the one thing you want most...human touch. There would be a concert planned where everyone stays in their own room and just listens in on skype to some great artists who are playing in the lobby.

7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

This year at the IIHF I think the United States will have another strong showing. Canada was second in their group last year and I could see them being a great team this year as well. Last season they scored n bunches and managed 64 total goals but they weren't nearly as great defensively as Great Britain who only let in 16 goals in 12 round robin games. With the growth of Canada's roster I could see them being really hard to beat. The United States and Japan were a top of their group a last year. The USA just seems like they have a none stop supply of great players which makes sense based on the website. They are always run well and I don't see them slowing down. The swedish star Wagstrom should have a great tournament. Monkey D. Luffy will probably lead Japan to many wins and could be the MVP. Julio Tokolosh should be a big player for the USA.

I think Hamilton has a more impressive set of skaters. They have put together a really impressive roster and I picked them to win it all in the predictions. They have a deeper roster in my mind and Buffalo has a bigger single star with Luffy. Hamilton has Aaron Wilson and he will do whatever it takes to win. I think they are too deep for Buffalo.

I could see a team making some adjustments if they get down 2 games early in the series and it isn't going according to their test sims. I know the GM's and coaches must test multiple strategies and sometimes they will need to go to plan B. That being said if they have tested it do death and really believe in what they have maybe just let it ride. You can do everything right and still lose.

Lake Huron in my opinion is the greatest of the great lakes. I have spent lots of time swimming in Georgian Bay which is on Lake Huron. My parents grew up there and it is so beautiful there. Even the bay looks endless when you stand on one side and peer across the water. The size of these things is amazing. Huron has so many nice areas that are filled with sand and the water gets so warm. Very humid there in the summer.

I would like to sit and have a beer or 5 with DrunkenTeddy on Hamilton. He has been around this league forever and he has done soooooo much to help this place grow and just be fun in and alive. He knows so much about behind the scenes as well as just making a great player that it would be great to spend time with him.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 07:49 AM by bk1689.)

16/16

Code:

Obviously I am biased, seeing as I play on Calgary, but I think the S50 series with Calgary winning over Tampa Bay is by far the most memorable series in the last 10 seasons. First of all, it was S50, a big season for the whole league and the most storied franchise in league history wins the cup. Now onto the way they won the cup. Calgary steamrolled through that wholke playoffs and expected to keep it up. They came into the finals and lost the first game. Not a big deal they thought, we can get that one back. Out for the 2nd game and they come out of that with another loss. A bit of worry washed over the team, but still nothing huge. After game 3 with another loss and being on the brink of elimination, the Dragons cup chances looked all but lost. They then went on to win the next 4 games, taking the cup in 7 and reverse sweeping the Barracuda, a truly memorable series.

Code:

The worst possible format for a 12 team bracket eh? Let's see what we can do. We will start with 1,2,3,4,5,6 seeds on one side. 7,8,9,10,11 and 12 on the other. 1 plays 2, 3 plays 4, 5 plays 6 etc. After the first round, all the winners are on the same side for no reason at all. You keep playing the next closest seed to you. For instance we will say the top seed won every series. So 1 plays 3, 5 plays 7, 9 plays 11. After this set of series. the bottom seed gets an automatic bye into the finals, with the top 2 teams battling in the semis. All series at this point are a best of 5, once you hit the finals it's one and done.

Code:

Once again, biased obvioulsy, but I think Calgary was the best team to not make the finals. We dominated through the regular season and all thought that we had a great shot at the cup. To get bounced out of the playoffs in the first series we played was very hard on us. We saw how we did all season and figured we could have a deep run during the postseason and were all salivating at playing Edmonton. To get beaten by our rivals was tough for sure. We will take this loss as a lesson for sure and next year we wont walk into the playopffs with the same level of cockyness we had.

Code:
A - I believe that Buffalo has the better team of skaters overall. While it is close, when I look up and down the Stampeded lineup it's just very strong. Sharp, Passamus, Luffy, Selich, Wang, Scoop, Tuck. I could go on and on, those are just the big ones that I pickled out after a quick scan.
B- With how successful both teams were during the regular season. I would assume that they would stick with mostly whaty has worked for them. Yes there will be the odd adjustment when they realize something isn't working, but for the most part, I believe those tactics will stay largely the same.
C - How is this even a question? It's right in the name. Lake Superior is definitely the greatest of the Great Lakes. First of all, second largest lake in the world, and it's the largest freshwater lake in the world. That's the entire Earth, not just out of the Great Lakes. I think it's obvious how superior Lake Superior is to the other lakes.
D - I'd probably hang out with TNLAstatine aka Monkey D. Luffy. During my short time in Lethbrigde, we bonded quickly by being 2 of the bigger earnes in the S46 class. We seemed to have had a friendly competition between the two for as long as I can remember, plus he likes to drink so I think we'd get along perfectly.

Code:

Theo Morgan has to be in the talks for playoff MVP for the Steelhawks. First of all, with only 4 PIM during 18 games on the playoff run. HE made sure that he was always available when his coach needed a big goal, or to build some pressure, etc. Morgan wanted to be on the ice and he made that clear by keeping his nose clean. He finished with 14 goals, tied for the lead during the playoffs and added 9 assists for 23 points. NMorgan could be relied on in all aspects of the game and was leaned on heavily during the playoff run and ultimately was a big reason that the Steelhawks won the cup.

Code:
SUBMIT TRIVIA ANSWERS HERE
DONE[ - bk1689

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

1. 172 words

It was by far the best, fantastic or extremely good season for Alexander Wachter. After resigning in Texas in the offseason and get promoted to line one, I hoped to see some better results than before. But the outcome was just a dream, first time in his career he was a point per game player finished with 25 goals and 29 assists for a total of 54 points. And the +/- stats ended with a nice +22, that could reduce the carrier total after a -38 rookie campaign in season 53. In the team scoring race Wachter finished on a great 2nd place behind is line mate Josef Kubinec (62 points) and right before the living legend of the Texas Renegades Andreas Kvalheim (53 points). Not sure if he could do another big jump next year, compared to S55 with 31 points it’s a plus 23 points. Don’t know if that’s doable again. But Wachter will try to get to 77 points, would probably put him into the MVP race next year.

4. 163 words

The world is not going down but everyone starts to worry, also the head office of the SHL and so they started a few discussions what to do if it happens to separate the teams and set up a playoff bubble to guarantee that we could have a champion on the end of a long season. So, after evaluating a lot of scenarios and hours of discussion they have come to a solution. The SHL playoff bubble will be in the desert of Nevada the home of the addicted to gambling or also called The Entertainment Capital of the World or Sin City, but we called it officially Las Vegas. Why Las Vegas? Pretty easy no team calls it home and so there will be nobody preferred. No home team advantage because they have their natural environment around them. Players would only be allowed to stay in their hotel and travel with the team bus to the hockey arena for games and practices.

7. 169 words
Looking at the IIHF teams, it’s pretty clear that the north American teams of the USA and Canada will have a big tourney again. They have such deep rosters that the other teams need a great day to beat them. It’s possible to do, if you look back at the last IIHF when the US boys lost 4 and the Canadiens 3 games in the round robin. Don’t forget the gold medalist himself the boys of her majesties Queen Elisabeth from good old Great Britain. But a team that I believe could come out big, is the team from Austria. A lot of their players had breakout season in the SHL and should be able to translate it to the IIHF team. One big spotlight will be on the last ride from Austrians and SHL legend Mike Izzy. Maybe it will not be his most successful tournament, but probably to most heart breaking when he left the ice after the last game of a very long and great career.

a. When you look at the roster of both teams, you somehow get dizzy about how good they are. Both have a fantastic offense that can decide games easily with that firepower on the line up. The defense of Buffalo seems to be just a little bit better than that from Hamilton not much but they have a very thin lead because they have with Doyle the better goalie.

b. I guess we will see some changes during the series. Both teams have great strategies that brought them a lot of success, otherwise they wouldn’t be here today. Maybe we will see a tactical change after two or three games into the series if a team is up 2 or 3 zero. Facing elimination is always a good time to change it.

c. Good question I guess every one of these lakes have their own great arguments why they are the best lake. And being a guy from the old world I don’t know any of these lakes and can’t real argument why one is the best. So don’t be to offended when I must say its Erie, I just liked that the name is so short.

d. If I have the pleasure to meet one of the guys from these teams, it would be Tomen. Tomen is like me a German speaking member and does live pretty near compared to the rest of those teams. I guess we will hang out in a bar drinking some beer or something harder and have a great evening.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 10:36 AM by Katth.)

1. 3 TPE
This past season Barry Batsbak had his personal best season ever. Scoring 63 points in total and ending in top 5 in points in the league. At the start of the season it didn't look like this would be such a good season for Barry Batsbak, but as the season progressed Barry saw himself more often than not on the scoreboard. Barry scored a team leading amount of goals while his role is to be a playmaker. He found himself creating tons of scoring opportunities and was able to cash in on them. After the season ended and the Calgary Dragons qualified 1st in the Western Conference the hopes for returning to the Challenge Cup final were high, but the playoffs ended in heartbreak against the Edmonton Blizzard in 6 games. Which was a very unfortunate end to the season for Barry and the Calgary Dragons. This loss hit us hard.

2. 3 TPE
Well the most memorable Challenge Cup final by far was the Calgary Dragons win over the Tamba Bay Barracuda in season 50. The Calgary Dragons pulled off a reverse sweep after being down 3-0 in the finals series to take it all home. Also for my player that was one of my biggest game ever in the SHL, scoring 2 important goals in game 7 of that finals. Before game 4 started the Tamba Bay Barracuda were posting memes about winning the cup already and we started taking one game after another and right at the start of game 7 we scored the first goal only a minute into the game to set the tone. After that win the celebrations were wild in the locker room and later during the parade in Calgary. I've never seen so much joy on peoples faces after a championship win. Winning game 7 after having been down 3-0 is something else.

7. 3 TPE
I think the upcoming IIHF tournament is going to get quite boring and either Canada or United States wins the tournament. Behind these two teams it's a crapshoot. Many nations having trouble to get a fully active squad while the earlier mentioned nations have to leave people of the roster because they have too many actives. I think Austria will make the medal rounds again, but it will be hard. Our forward core is regressing a fair bit and our young guns aren't quite there yet. So this will be a must win year I think, after that it will be a while for Austria to become competitive again in the near future. Though the spirits in the team are high and the team is looking forward to the tournament being in the group of death with USA and Canada. Hopefully we can pull off an upset against either of them.

13. 4 TPE
a: I think Buffalo Stampede has the better roster in terms of skaters, but Hamilton isn't that far behind. Though if I had to chose between either I'd pick Buffalo. Simply because their lines are stacked and very balanced. Hamilton skaters are pretty good also, but I think Hamilton has the better strategy.
b: I don't know if they switch strategy in this series. Actually at the time I am writing this, the series is already long over. Anyway, I think Hamilton won't change much during the series. What ever they did in the regular season has worked really well and they shouldn't be too worries about it in the finals.
c: It's Lake Superior obvisouly, why else would it be called Lake Superior? It's also the deepest of all the lakes, so that makes it superior and better. The best, the very best lake. I haven't ever seen a better lake. It's something "President" Donald Trump would say about this topic.
d: Hmm though choice, but I guess I would pick my former third round pick with the Kelowna Knights Zombiewolf. Guess when we hang out we could go visit a few Caps games and watch history being made by Alex Ovechkin tearing up the NHL and getting close and close to the record.

16. 3 TPE
Katth

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]