Create Account

How to defect?

bro??

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

So, who would even want to accept the transfer at this point?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

11-17-2020, 09:28 AMACapitalChicago Wrote: So, who would even want to accept the transfer at this point?

Fair point. I think the best solution is to start a new team.

How would you feel about ... Estonia?

Imagine paying assets for this idiot and then imagine paying him more than minimum.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 10:11 AM by Count Chocula.)

This was a good way to make sure you don’t play on any iihf team. Some stage 4 LR cancer shit right here. Be an adult and make some constructive criticisms or brainstorm some system changes. Don’t come on a forum and rant with bigotry and hate speak to get your way like an ignorant child.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Do game suspensions even carry over to IIHF or would a suspension just be in SHL while his player is still eligible for IIHF play?

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

11-17-2020, 04:23 AMNUCK Wrote: I dont mind screwing myself if it means a better SHL!

I mean who doesn’t, but I’m not sure it makes for a better experience here necessarily.

[Image: Wally.png]

11-17-2020, 04:23 AMNUCK Wrote:
11-17-2020, 04:19 AMSDCore Wrote: Not the best way to lodge a complaint.
Its already been said, there is no other way within the rules and has been brought up before. I dont mind screwing myself if it means a better SHL!
c) Locked in Skater Transfers
- If an active locked-in skater does not play in 2 consecutive seasons, they may apply to the IIHF Commissioners to be eligible for a transfer once per career.
- They cannot be contacted by other nations before they are approved for a transfer by an IIHF Commissioner. This transfer will count towards the receiving nation's assigned transfers. A player cannot force a GM to purposefully sit them against the GM’s will otherwise the transfer request will be denied.

e) Exceptional Transfer
- Done out of necessity (a nation not having enough players to have a team, or transferring a new Federation Head), this type of transfer ignores whether or not the player is locked-in to their nation. These will only be granted in rare circumstances with IIHF Commissioner approval.

Would you say you want to "relive" yourself of your duties as a member of Team Latvia?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

There were so many other ways to do this. C'mon man.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 10:33 AM by GCool.)

11-17-2020, 10:29 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Would you say you want to "relive" yourself of your duties as a member of Team Latvia?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

11-17-2020, 10:29 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Would you say you want to "relive" yourself of your duties as a member of Team Latvia?

You and Gcool are just a couple pieces of shit, making fun of my spelling still. It's been years and your still beating that dead dog, you must feel big!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

11-17-2020, 10:31 AMmastersheep Wrote: There were so many other ways to do this.  C'mon man.

Like asking to be transferred? Having the same issue every time a new Latvia GM comes on board? PM'ing over and over for something that shouldn't even be an issue?

Bojo Machine
Player builder

11-17-2020, 10:44 AMNUCK Wrote:

You and Gcool are just a couple pieces of shit, making fun of my spelling still. It's been years and your still beating that dead dog, you must feel big!

Dude it's nowhere near just the spelling. That entire ordeal still brings tears to my eyes.

11-17-2020, 10:17 AMnykonax Wrote:
11-17-2020, 04:23 AMNUCK Wrote: Its already been said, there is no other way within the rules and has been brought up before. I dont mind screwing myself if it means a better SHL!
c) Locked in Skater Transfers
- If an active locked-in skater does not play in 2 consecutive seasons, they may apply to the IIHF Commissioners to be eligible for a transfer once per career.
- They cannot be contacted by other nations before they are approved for a transfer by an IIHF Commissioner. This transfer will count towards the receiving nation's assigned transfers. A player cannot force a GM to purposefully sit them against the GM’s will otherwise the transfer request will be denied.

e) Exceptional Transfer
- Done out of necessity (a nation not having enough players to have a team, or transferring a new Federation Head), this type of transfer ignores whether or not the player is locked-in to their nation. These will only be granted in rare circumstances with IIHF Commissioner approval.

I need to sit for 2 seasons, the only way I can get out of it within the rules.

Bojo Machine
Player builder