Create Account

How to defect?

11-17-2020, 06:14 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: i think its reasonable to ask a joke be put to bed

Definitely.

But I think it could've been framed differently. Like if that was how the post started.

11-17-2020, 06:17 PMjRuutu Wrote:
11-17-2020, 06:15 PMtrella Wrote: Ruutu with his victim complex here again. Fuck you. From the deepest part of my soul, fuck you and eat shit.
Thats nice.
Seriously shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck with “playing the nice and civil guy”. I and everyone else is tired of your shit. The world is changing and there is no space here for racist, homophobic, and overall bigoted people such as yourself. I am absolutely done putting up with your shit at this point, I really am. Get the fuck out of here. Fucking leave.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

[Image: zemrw9j.png]

11-17-2020, 06:22 PMjRuutu Wrote: [Image: zemrw9j.png]

Friend, you should not be homophobic.

We don't like homophobia like that.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

11-17-2020, 06:22 PMjRuutu Wrote: [Image: zemrw9j.png]

Ya i dont see anything wrong with this
I would hope my friends would call me out on saying something that they dont like

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

okay I just wanted a timeline of this thread
all times in EST

-Nuck started the thread stating that he wants to get out of his IIHF team at 2:24 AM
-Flappy Responds stating that a previous player tried and didnt work. 2:40AM (Also flappy is talking about a player that is 2+ years old
-Nuck takes that information and said that he refuses to play on the team 2:43 AM
-Nuck then at 3:00 AM says after no replies from anyone else that he says "Suspend me for iihf" and puts a lot of colorful comments in that post
-MutedFaith comes in at 3:15 AM and says that he will get more than suspended from the IIHF
-Nuck responds at 3:12 AM saying "Well if thats what has to happen, maybe it will show that the system is broken if a player feels thats his only option. "
-SDcore comes into the thread at 3:19 and says "
Not the best way to lodge a complaint. "

-nucks responds with "Its already been said, there is no other way within the rules and has been brought up before. I dont mind screwing myself if it means a better SHL! " 3:23 AM

-Nuck and Muted faith respond back and forth from 3:25 - 3:39 AM

-Still no response from any actual IIHF representative, because its late at night

-In the morning(6AM-9AM) People come on and give their personal stories
-People also meme around

-10AM: IIHF Commish comes in to tell Nuck what he could do
c) Locked in Skater Transfers
- If an active locked-in skater does not play in 2 consecutive seasons, they may apply to the IIHF Commissioners to be eligible for a transfer once per career.
- They cannot be contacted by other nations before they are approved for a transfer by an IIHF Commissioner. This transfer will count towards the receiving nation's assigned transfers. A player cannot force a GM to purposefully sit them against the GM’s will otherwise the transfer request will be denied.

e) Exceptional Transfer
- Done out of necessity (a nation not having enough players to have a team, or transferring a new Federation Head), this type of transfer ignores whether or not the player is locked-in to their nation. These will only be granted in rare circumstances with IIHF Commissioner approval.

-After that thread spills into people joking around wit the Relive comments
-Thread devolves

So my takeaways

Wait until someone that actually runs the IIHF to try to help before burying your situation even further with those comments.
People in the SHL like to meme about stuff
Maybe shouldnt say those words

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-17-2020, 06:04 PMNUCK Wrote: When I say Old timers, I am only referring to the ones like JP who use relive every chance they get.

Ya fuck JP!

ruutu can you for once just not with the "i'm nice now and okay to have in a locker room i promise but also you were all completely wrong to call me out on my bigotry and also i will mock you any time you call anybody else out on their bigotry"

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

We should have a team where people like Nuck, Rutuu and Walrus have to play. Like a 19th SHL team that we don’t include in the sim. Would be pretty cool!

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

C'mon boys, let's try and "relive" Nuck of his burdens...

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Blast had the best comment in this thread

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

11-17-2020, 06:36 PMBuster Wrote: We should have a team where people like Nuck, Rutuu and Walrus have to play. Like a 19th SHL team that we don’t include in the sim. Would be pretty cool!

The Carson City Undraftables!

Renegades  raiders  Finland

With the SHL multi detection squad on high alert right now, I'm thinking we need to investigate Ruutu and Nuck. The comment style is just too similar. Highly sus.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

Man, you really can't handle people using one word as a joke about you? Do you realize the amount of copypastas about me or from me there are? Do you realize the amount of jokes that get thrown at me constantly?

The way to stop them is to be a respectable and normal member. If you earn their respect, they stop mocking you. Instead, you throw tantrums and then run away and hide. Just like you did back then when it started. You did something wrong, and rather than own it, you cried and ran. And then you came back and people hadn't forgotten that was the last time they saw you, and so you again ran off rather than make a name for yourself for something else.

Well, you've likely accomplished it this time. But instead of being that relived guy, you get to be that homophobic guy who freaked out because he was playing 3rd line in a fake league that goes for what like a week or two and couldn't handle that. You again come off as this narcissistic piece of garbage. Put your head down, make suggestions without spewing shit and do things that people can point at and say "oh hey that's a Nuck thing, he's an okay guy." That's how you get past it. That's how you stop it. That's how I got past mine. That's why Hallsy is respected by many here. That's why there are members with checkered pasts doing fine. We owned it, we said that was us then and this is us now, and we made ourselves into something more than that instead of boohooing and running hoping it just goes away.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

11-17-2020, 06:04 PMNUCK Wrote: When I say Old timers, I am only referring to the ones like JP who use relive every chance they get.

I thought I'd have a little fun Nucky me ol chap

I decided to see what you mean by using relive every chance I get. I decided to first comb through my post history. I reached page 92 of my post history without finding a single use of the word "relive" other than this thread

Then I did an advanced search for the word relive and my username. Seen below:

[Image: unknown.png]

Since the popular CAL-MAN thread I see 3 possible threads, MAXIMUM I could have posted a relive joke. I hopped into the Dankoa thread because, first of all, I thoroughly believe the title but mostly I didn't want to bother with the 34 pager

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2432763

This instance isn't even me saying it but only me quoting a meme of it

Then I hopped into the 34 pager and did find one instance in that thread (from 2018, 2 years ago)

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2481628

So I apologize Nuck for dragging your name through the mud so often, it really appears I have done a number on your reputation when I used the word "relive" 2 whole times since it happened almost 3 years ago (January 2018). You've had 760 posts since then for me to make comments on so from the bottom of my heart, I can only say sorry for memeing about 0.2% of them

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]