Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

I just want to post my appreciation for @ml002 who is one of the nicest guys around the league and has done such an incredible job taking the North Stars from an SHL graveyard dumpster fire to a contending team.  He's always helpful and positive.  He's just a great dude and on top of it he's a fantastic GM, so hats off to you sir!

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 02:36 PM by JamesT.)

I want to thank everyone in the Edmonton  Blizzard organization for letting me be part of the team my whole SHL career but especially for @Keygan for taking a chance on me by drafting me and @"TommySalami" for helping me build my player and answering any build questions I had for him! 

(52 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

@SDCore was a great commissioner and took on a lot of responsibility pretty early into their SHL career. I feel like I harmed our relationship with some shortsighted criticism on one particular punishment as I've usually been an advocate for HO and the unforgiving work they have to put in. Just wanted to say sorry and I really did appreciate the job you did in the position you had, even when I was being unnecessarily critical. Thanks!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

@bluesfan55 keeps up with every Swiss prospect every week to celebrate player milestones on Saturday. You are the person that I have seen take the most time and effort to get to know new players and make them feel like a welcome part of the league. There is a reason Switzerland has a high retention rate of new prospects, and a big part of that is you.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

I wouldn't be as active in the SHL as I am now if it wasn't for @Evok helping me so much when I first got started. She also, along with @Faelax, put together a locker room full of amazing people that have made this so enjoyable and fun, and for that I'm super thankful. Heart

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

@Rangerjase@"Awesomecakes"@TheSparkyDee You are all very nice folks and I talk to you almost every day, which is more than I can say for a lot my other friends. Thanks for hanging out this year and supporting my stupid videos.

@notorioustig@puolivalmiste @dankoa I've been lucky to play for two amazing GMs (and to be drafted by a third) since joining the league almost a year ago now. Thanks for being so kind and fostering environments that make people feel welcome. I'm not sure I'd still be hanging around here without all the work that you three, and others like you, do.

@hotdog Thanks for always answering my nonsensical Discord messages.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Holy shit there is just way too many people that I could say nice things about. I've made a lot of friends and never really had an issue with anyone on here, but I guess if I had to pick one person to say something nice it would be @Gwdjohnson. I know the running joke is to give him shit, which we give him A LOT of shit, but really he is a great guy and a good friend.

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

I want to take the time to thank @BDonini who welcomed me in the Anaheim locker room with open arms and gave me a chance to have fun in SHL,

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

I could definitely go on a tagging spree, but I feel like there are lots of great people that I've already made sure to express thanks for. The two I haven't would probably have to be @Huck24, and @Thatguy91.

Huck, you were and have been great since I joined the team, and especially so since some of the users I was more familiar with departed the team. It's always fun to have you around in the LR, and it feels like you continually put a smile on my face. 

Henrik, you are pretty much the reason I am in the league in the first place. You helped (and dealt with) a ton when I first created, and were one of the first to reach and and congratulate me on a management role. In part with the Kraken, you're one of the reasons I stuck around in the first season, so while we don't keep in touch much, figured I'd take the time here to say thanks as well.

@Weretarantula You have a great eye for beauty. Thank you for keeping the party going and providing great content in the locker room. It has been great to be on your team this season!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

@SDCore Thank you for your tenure as SHL Commish. It was long nights and a ton of stress, but you pushed through as long as you could. Thank you for staying on board and easing the transition to the new Commish as well.

@nour Thank you for stepping up and taking over as SHL Commish. It helps that you were in HO before as Co so the transition was as seamless as possible. You were great as Co and have continued that into the Head job. Don't let the job suck you dry, it is daunting and it will catch up to you in the long run if you aren't careful. Taking mental breaks here and there is not a bad thing. Utilize them.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

i rip on @Nokazoa from time to time in the graphics discord but he always goes along with it and makes it fun. love your graphics... no matter how far out of my comfort zone they are.

@Nokazoa thank you for helping me learn the ways of graphics. Your advice has helped me grow as an artist and designer. Maybe one day I can get 3/5 just like you.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

@Steelhead77 since day one of joining the Dragons, Esa has been an outstanding friend. I really appreciate our regular chats and getting to know Esa over the last seven months. I got a lot of respect for what he's been able to achieve in the SHL and you can really tell he cares about his players always making time for them and looking out for what's best for them in the league. Off the ice Esa has a lot of funny stories to share, gives great advice, is someone who you can have those honest talks with, and is extremely personable making it very easy to build a deeper friendship with. Its all positives with Esa except he's got to learn when to fold in poker Tongue

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

To @Jearim -I do TRUELY appreciate your approachability and the way you handle the job of GM for Nevada

@Nokazoa -I would like to thank you for the endless thankless hours of being the 2nd in command of Battleborn

To @W19eaver, funk, Andy, Arayvenn, Huskies311, Dude, Snuffalupagus, Leafs4ever, Jala, Wasty, truant,JRuutu,Southie,Jogurtaa, AdamS, diacope, VRTX L4S3R, Gvuldis,and WinterisComing

I wish you all the happiest of holiday seasons and continued success in all your endeavors ...that guy Wawazat

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa