Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

12-21-2020, 07:07 PMTylar Wrote: @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn You are the best character in the league ,and I don't know how you stay in character 99% of the time. Easily best roleplaying talent I know, never change baby. PEPPOS.

Code:
30 words

PEPPOS

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

@"Awesomecakes" @leviadan @TheSparkyDee The core of my fake hockey league group. Probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys. Always a smile on my face when were chatting and joking around and playing random AF games together. None of us are even on the same SHL team, but Falcons 4 lyfe.

Literally everyone in the DET locker room, too many people to name, but i literally mean everyone. You guys (and gals) have to be the most fun group out there. Can't believe its been almost a real year since I was drafted to this team but boy has it been a ride. The S53 cup run was definitely the highlight of my career so far. I have to say, I'm addicted.  SKREEE.

Buffalo LR - You traded me. Thats okay though. Still enjoy hanging with all of you and happy I'm still always welcome there even though I won't be playing for your team.

Tampa LR - My tride and true SHL team. Were going through some rough times fella's and ladies, but we'll get there! MCP Thank you for taking a chance on me and pulling me over to Tampa. Dwight & Trella and the rest of the Tampa crew. Lets go get a cup!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

@Kyamprac @Amidships @r0tzbua @inverted @zaynzk  @Rev @Asked Madden @iStegosauruz @gucci (probably forgetting some here)

you guys probably have no idea how much you have helped me get through an extremely shitty year (even without covid). I'm so grateful I got to know you all and I'm looking forward to hanging out more. You've just accepted me as I am and made me feel like I belonged. I haven't had this much fun with other people in months. So thanks for making me laugh and for being the awesome people you are <3

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

There's a few guys I have a ton of fun playing both SHL and HD with, so I rlly can't just pick 1.

@Titan putting up with me and my "You're old!" jokes means a lot. I will keep testing the limits of his patience, but him being around makes both SHL/HD a ton of fun!

@Roamus appreciate you bro. It's always fun chatting about HD/SHL stuff every now and then. Trades with you set up my team in HD, so there'll always be a link there! I WILL blame u if I go bankrupt after these 1600 seats tho Tongue

@Flamingo is a newer SHL member but a legend in HD. He puts a ton of time into his awesome stats spreadsheet and other media stuff for the HD community. I've had the pleasure of helping him a bit since I joined, he makes HD very fun for everyone, including me! Ty bro!

We've been having a ton of fun in the Knights LR, so there's a lot of ppl I can mention, but @trashae has gotta be one of them. He's very active in the LR, helps with BTS stuff, and makes sure everyone feels welcome and involved!

Happy holidays and early New Year to all of u and everyone here in the SHL!

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

shiiiiiiiit this league is full of phenomenal people.

from the very beginning in the S55 server @DELIRIVM and I started a friendly rivalry that now has us playing on the same team (starting next season) and it's been fun.  I've enjoyed that both of us keep up the HoF talk a ton so thank you.

also thank you to @Katth and @Naosu for not only drafting me, but also letting me get involved and help in the Kelowna LR.  I really am having a ton of fun in there and will miss being in the J next season.

there's also last season's entire rookie class in Kelowna, all of y'all are a ton of fun and last season has been the highlight of my SHL career so far working with all of you.  @Titan @leafs1997 @Roamus @linsangeles @AnnaH @Jayrome 

I'm not gonna give everyone a writeup, but just running down a list of thank you's @JR95 @RedCapeDiver @Zoone16 @AgentSmith630 @BadWolf @kikish18 @sve7en @mastersheep and I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple more.  Each one of y'all have been part of why I enjoy this league for one reason or another so thank you.

Last and definitely the least @hughesab I appreciate you my guy, my favorite question from the pod was definitely when we got to have a few moments and just appreciate each other.  You've been a great friend for years now and I appreciate you.

@mastersheep honestly one of my favorite people in BAP. You are a pleasure to talk to and you try to always respond to what I write even when other people have moved passed it. You do a great job when you update for Nevada as well. Wish you and the rest of BAP a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year <3

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

@ml002 and @UrsinZ thanks for trading for me and using me in such a good role since you got me. Not too many teams could probably get a decent couple seasons out of such a mediocre player, but you guys did it. It's been super fun and has been a great part of this player's career that I've enjoyed so much.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I'll try to keep this short on purpose, because I always forget someone and there are so many nice people in the league.
To my entire Toronto North Stars team: you're the best fake hockey teammates someone could wish for. There isn't a single person on the team that doesn't fit into our LR and we all like each other.

And of course @Tate : My favorite person in the league. Just go read what he wrote about me, I can give that back 100%.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Something nice? Do I really have to? Ok fine...

Starting with the two clowns that brought me here, @Roamus and @leafs1997 are two of my biggest HD rivals and best of friends. Leafs won't let me hear the end of me actually calling him my friend, but he is. Both dudes are solid people and getting to play in the J and get drafted to the same team with them has been the very best of fun. 

One of the best relationships I've developed by playing this game is with @trashae. My captain, oh my captain, you have been so great to the rooks of "Killowna" and I can't thank you enough for all the help with my first player and making me feel so welcome on the team. I'm going to miss you when you go big time, but I appreciate the hell out of you man.

And lastly I'd like to say thank you to @Katth and @Naosu for bringing me to Kelowna and giving me a chance on the team. Means the a lot and I can't thank you two enough.

Merry Chr....oh screw it, BAH HUMBUG

[Image: GxHbd5R.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: yIvjn4j.png]
Thnx @Carpy48 for the sig!
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 05:12 AM by Mutedfaith.)

I wish I had the time, discipline and dedication to thank each and everyone of you involved in the SHL in whatever capacity. Without you all running, playing and even actively trying to game this league we all wouldn't be here right now, thanking people. Unfortunately, I don't have either of those three qualities, so I'm just going to pick a few people.

@notorioustig and @nour, the GM's in my days as a Falcon player, and the people who have probably taught me nearly everything I know about this league. I keep learning from you guys everyday, and hope to someday be as good as a GM for my players as you are.

@Segi, who made me feel right at home in the Swiss lockerroom from the day I joined this league and decided to represent the land of chocolate and cuckoo clocks.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 05:56 AM by Katth.)

Where to start... Thanks to @Steelhead77 @Mike Izzy @Weretarantula @BarnabasCollins @Off @Slappydoodle @DollarAndADream @bk1689 @ej27 @The__Y-man__100 @ACapitalChicago @Wally @leafsftw1967 @Mack @retuperkele @bigbluex02 @Wongy @Jala @kikish18 for making the Calgary Dragons feel like family!

Also big thanks to @Naosu @RedCapeDiver @trashae @leafs1997 for helping me run the Kelowna Knights. I could not have done this without you and let's make the next few seasons count.

And thanks to a few random people for their amazing work on the site. 
@BadWolf You've done an amazing job as SMJHL Commish and hope you will continue to do so for a very long time.
@hotdog The PT Department is going to lose a great head and member. You've done an amazing job to make life easier for us and I think PT has improved even more after Mike Izzy left it in your hands.
@"luketd" You're doing so many things on the site, but having up-to-date history and team profile pages has been a blessing.
@Kalakar @AgentSmith630 You guys are doing an amazing job simming for us. 
@SDCore You've been an excellent SHL Commish, thank you for that!

Last but not least a thank you to my fellow SMJHL GM's for making the GM Discord server a fun place.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Mine is a rather simple one. It goes to @Keygan for trading for me and believing in my player and allowing me to be a aprt of 1 of the biggest and best franchises in the league and now I am doing great for them lol So thank you yet again.

[50 words + 1 lol]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

There are a lot of people I can appreciate.

@Briedaqueduc Thank you for being one of my best friends on the site. You are always there to listen to me bitch about various things, and I am thrilled you are with me in Canada. Lets win a few more gold for ol' Simo LeBlanc

@"luketd"@aaronwilson Thank you two for taking me in VAN when I first created. Without that almost immediate support, I definitely would have gone inactive and wait that may have been a good thing. Maybe I should not be thanking you. This site takes a lot of my time. 

@Jearim Man its such a pleasure being a co-GM with you in Nevada and I am very happy you reached out to me about GMing with you.

@LairdButler Thanks for relieving me for lunch twice a week. HA see you later today. 

@Gwdjohnson Why the fuck did you get me into management? Why am I doing this to myself? Fucking hell. Anyway, you are such a nice approachable guy who I am sure is getting a lot of pings this mPT, but I just wanted to reiterate that you are a cheater and Simon Tremblay will be avenged. Also nice tongue.

@Keygan@"TommySalami" Thanks for drafting me and making the LR such a nice chill place. Also, your management has only ever been called into question once in recent memory which I think is pretty solid. I mean I got a TD before preseason so there is that. 

There are a lot of people to thank or appreciate in this league so I'll just ping a bunch right here. Just people who make the league better by engaging with it. @Ferda@Kalakar@Mazatt@GeckoeyGecko@DrunkenTeddy @nour

You all do various things for the league or for me and I just wanted you all to know it wasn't going unnoticed, except Nour. No one knows what Nour does. He just hits me up whenever I am FA and I appreciate that.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 08:48 AM by Count Chocula.)

@Wasty Thank you for all the seasons of the PHL. I can't believe you ran that league so long on your own. Thanks for teaching my how to do gfx, in my opinion you are the GOAT. I hope you and your family are doing well.

@JNH thank you for drafting me to Toronto back in s20. I had a great experience and enjoyed your leadership. It's why I signed in Newfoundland.

@bdu754 you have a beeg heart. The most wholesome person I've met. Don't ever lose that.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

One person? Jeez ok....

@JSS you are a dope. But I have never seen someone take so much shit and still show up for work. I’m just saying. No matter where you go someone is giving you shit. Once new guys started in, I couldnt anymore. You are a good friend. And seeing you grow up from the asshole angsty teenager into an asshole angsty 20 year old in the last few years has been fun. You are dope bro. Don’t let any of the internet shit stains tell you otherwise. Maybe the most fun I’ve had on the site was on discord, but shut up. Watching the Seattle locker room go from jss, @Jepox @"BoucherFan12" and myself to a great room filled with super supportive and wonderful positive people was amazing. Especially coming from you and cam. It was great and I really appreciate it. Thanks Yanni for being a mentor when I needed one.

Shit should have been a pt....

[Image: Fantobens.gif]