Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

I'd like to throw all of my love at my s47 dogs and my Edmonton foxes (fox?).
Hotdog is a hard worker for the site, making running the PT department and his own franchise, all while making time to stay active in every discord and on the forum. big props to him. He's a funny bastard, too.
Corey Kennedy is another hard worker. The Mad lad ran the site for a handful of seasons. He was always considerate and helpful when dealing with Carpy and myself.
Carpy has been great to work with in the graphics department. A lot [all] of my slack has been picked up while I've been moving and taking on extra work in the real world (the real simulation).

Keygan and Tommy run a great franchise with a fun locker room and a competitive team. getting to watch these guys bring in players and personalities like Nokazoa, Smatt (and all of his multies), Snoop, J41, Stennett. Even more impressive was coming into a locker room filled with hall of fame players/personalities like Karl, James Truong, Trella, Muford, and ER

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I want to say something nice about @Kalakar

He's created an experience with simming that makes it a lot of fun to watch and has worked really hard to raise the overall production value. That and he has a cute cat and posts nice pictures in discord of said cat

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

@JR95 for taking a chance on me and having my back in all my ups and downs. Also for getting into warhammer, i pray for your wallet :D

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Four years ago I was lucky enough to become teammates, but more importantly, great friends with @Jepox, @storm, and @Eggy, and these friendships remain as strong as ever.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2020, 04:19 PM by JKortesi81.)

These are always hard to really nail down because there's SO MANY PEOPLE out here I'd want to talk about.

@TheDangaZone You *always* come to mind first for me here. There's nothing more to be said that hasn't already been said on this site many times before. You're fantastic and I love you.

@BadWolf You beat me to it this time, but you're a fantastic human being. I love you too.

@Evok <3

@Nictox Thank you for all that you do for me. I know I'm the worst, but you're always there to help me out.

@Steelhead77 My mentor. Words can't do justice for the amount you've helped me in this sim world.

@Huck24 having you on New Orleans was one of the best things i've ever done.

@FuzzSHL I'm so incredibly proud of the person you are and the GM you've become. I always knew you'd kill it in this league one day, and now i'm getting to witness it. Why the fuck couldn't you have gotten a team in the East? WHY? Smile

@slothfacekilla Thanks for being you. Always there to chat, and always there to drunkenly gift me Nitro so I could spooky dance with you. So grateful you exist.

@Slappydoodle and @Bonk - even if only Slappy will see this, i know he'll still tell Bonky about it when they're high as fuck on Christmas: The SHL isn't as good as it was when you two were invested and making your podcasts. It misses you both.

@Rich and @"luketd" - Thank you for providing me with a fantastic podcast to listen to just about every week. I really enjoy it, and I listen every time.

@ztevans Fuck you.

@SDCore Thank you for being a fantastic friend, even when I made you want to kill me. That's just part of the package.

@ztevans Not really. <3

And to everyone else out there i missed, you're the best.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

No way I can say something nice about just one person in this league, but first I obviously I have to credit @Zoone16 for pushing so hard to get me in my draft.  Thanks to @JR95 for bringing me and a bunch of other cool people into the locker room.  While I’m certain I would have stuck around the league regardless, you’ve made this place pretty awesome.  And of course the rest of BAP:  you guys are all really awesome and I can’t wait to see what we can do in the future.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

There are far too many people on this site that I want to thank. If I miss someone, please don’t take it personally. I truly don’t mean to leave anyone off of this PT.

@Scrufdaddy From the first moment I joined the St Louis locker room, you made me feel like we had always known each other. You set the standard for what I thought a Captain was and should be. Since then, you and I have spent 10 tournaments together as the USA Fed Heads, and I wouldn’t trade our time together for anything. Every time I see a message from you, it brightens my day. You have always made me be excited to know you, and I hope the people who share a locker room with you know just how truly lucky they really are.

@JKortesi81 Thank you for believing in me. You had enough faith in this bright eyed first-gen to take in both of the drafts I was a part of. You put your trust in me in St Louis, and then again in New Orleans. You put your faith in me to give me the chance to scout for both organizations. You’ve always been there for advice or to let me vent. Simply put, I wouldn’t be where I am in the league if it weren’t for your faith in me. I can’t thank you enough for all that you’ve done. Oh, and you can blame hotdog, Tig, and Corey for me being in Los Angeles. I could’ve been in Ottawa, just saying.

@Nictox @Blastmeaway You beautiful creatures. I will never forget the times we shared in the St Louis and New Orleans war rooms. You two made things fun and enjoyable, and never failed to make me laugh when I needed it. You both are amazing people and you both deserve the world.

@trella We did it. I mean, we really did it. I didn’t doubt us for a second, but I never saw Carolina becoming what it is either. You’re going to do amazing things in Tampa with Dwight, but to me there will always be something special about Carolina that I just can’t shake. Thank you for being my rock all those seasons. Thank you for talking me down off of those wacky trade ideas, for keeping me sane and giving the both of us to be what we both needed to be. I couldn’t have done it without you.

@ACapitalChicago @Rich @Z0REM @RaginCajun @PremierBromanov Thank you all (and Fitted) for setting the bar for what a draft class should be. Carolina would not be where it is today without you all. You gave that organization new life, and to see you all still care for that team as much as you all do, to see you all pop in and still talk to and help the new guys out is truly amazing. You all made mine and Trella’s job incredibly easy. But even better than that, you are all truly fantastic people. It was an honor being your GM. And to the first-gens of this group, it was an honor watching you all grow into the people and players you have become today.

@Fitted2106 You are a living legend. You are the epitome of what the J is all about. Hell, you’re what this league is about. Screw the haters, chomp chomp, FHN, get-drunk-on-a-Tuesday, long live Terry

@Bruins10 @kenvald Thank you both for being such team players when coming to Carolina. Changing teams is always a hard thing to do, but you both gave Carolina everything you had and it truly would not have been the same without either of you. Seeing you both succeed in the SHL has made me really happy, you both deserve it.

@ztevans I hope life is treating you well. Maybe one day we’ll be able to go see the Checkers again, maybe playing the Wolves and we’ll be torn on who to cheer for. 

@Mazatt Thank you for ignoring my purge message and giving Carolina a chance. Greatness lies ahead for you, my friend.

@overdoo Speaking of greatness, you deserve amazing things, and you’re going to get them all. Your drive and passion for all the things you do are truly inspiring.

@sve7en You shattered all expectations. You took the bar, bent it over your knee, and fucked it off into another dimension. You’ve changed the league as we know it, you’ve made rookies feel welcomed and made them laugh with funny sigs. Your testing saw no bounds and your love for everyone around you is unparalleled. Your astronomical rise from rookie to legend is awe inspiring, and you’ve done it with such confidence, integrity, and understanding. You’re fantastically creative and insanely driven. You make everyone around you want to be better, and you’re so open to helping others that you make it easy to be better.

@Tate @RomanesEuntDomus @vbottas17 @Fordyford @OrbitingDeath @ @GCool @canes2112 @“Count Chocula” Thank you all for welcoming me to Los Angeles. I was worried about how the team would take a New Orleans guy coming in to take over Los Angeles, but you all have made it extremely easy on me thus far. Oh, and Chocula, idk why the ping isn’t working on mobile, sorry about that.

@slothfacekilla We didn’t really know each other pre-New Orleans, but once we got there, man, you make it impossible to not love you. You radiate positive energy at such a level that simply brightens the day of everyone around you. You give and you give and honestly I don’t know how you do it. You are a real friend, a truly genuine person, and I am humbled to know you and be able to call you my friend. Please never change.

@TheDangaZone You were there from day 1 in the St Louis locker room and the New Orleans war room. What most people don’t seem to know is just how large of a role you truly played in keeping everything afloat. You crunched the numbers, kept people level and sane and grounded. You were everywhere, helping new guys and propping up the veterans. But behind the tough exterior you sometimes give off, you are one of the kindest people around here. It is a humbling experience being able to work alongside you with you as my Co, and I simply could not imagine taking on this experience without having you there.

I know I’ve very likely missed a few. To those, I apologize, truly. If I have interacted with you in any regard throughout my time in the league so far, I want to thank you for being a part of where I am today.

Happy Holidays everyone.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I would like to say something nice about @Nhamlet. He is a very good friend in real life and he is the one who pushed me into starting to play hockey in real life which I had always been wanting to do and also to join this sim league, which is my first ever, and it has been one of the best experiences i've had online. I have also seen how he has been a fantastic teammate and leader in the Newfoundland locker room and now he has been doing a great job as the Newfoundland GM, and I can't wait to see what he does with the franchise in the future. So shutout to Nham!

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

My old raptors bud Lord Raiden. We are pretty competitive with each other and i consider myself to be his kryptonite on the ice but he is a great guy, and would love to play with him again.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

@AgentSmith630 and the rest of the NDQ crew - it's been great getting to know you through this as well as our other hobbies. I absolutely never thought I'd be back here again, and you haven't made me regret it for a second.

I first entered the site just a few days before the S54 SMJHL Draft, and was still pretty confused about how things work and all. But then the draft came, and I got picked up surprisingly early and afterwards heard that the Captain @suavemente had noticed me and was confident I'd be a steal. It felt really nice and I didn't want to let them down. That, plus entering the very welcoming LR of Maine, was very big factor in me overcoming the learning curve and committing to the game. Thanks suave!

[Image: sulov.gif]

I joke about Gabe in my PTs a lot but he's actually a very nice dude and I'm glad to be on the same team with him. His impact on and off the ice has been nothing short of spectacular and he's probably one of the best picks in Hamilton history.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2020, 01:24 PM by Fitted2106.)

@FuzzSHL
My first gm and the reason I became more active. Not gonna lie early on I was overwhelmed a bit and didnt really grASp shl much. This man once said in discord we have 6 top earners, and fitted and capp are also active. That right there was all the motivation I need to max earn the rest if the way. I'm not even sure if terry is a thing if I was on another team so thank you fuzz you created the michael fitted they all see today! Much love.

@trella
The 1st member of the fitted fan club and maybe my favorite user on site. You coming to tampa cemented me never leaving. Trelski for president I was beyond luckey that my first 2 gms were so good that now I'm all about shl.

@PremierBromanov
What can I say about you that hasnt already been Afghanistan? I hate you and I hate yur face. But sike naw you run FHN and and are the top dog in tampa. If not for tom fiddler theres be no future.

@sve7en
Your rise has been legendary hinestly one of the craziest things I have seen. From some rookie in carolina to where you are now damn. Salute sir.

@Z0REM
My friend my former drug user falsely in carolina I miss you bro get traded to tampa come have fun wit ya boy we can do whatever. I'll up rep u everyday

@ACapitalChicago
BROOOOOO WE WON THEM FUCKING CUPS.
it's been great to see you flourish on site as well and continue to be such a strong presence in carolina +1 for sure

@Rich I love the podcast and those cups we won in carolina you were the elder statesman of the group continue the great work.

@RaginCajun I miss u fam :(

@Mike Izzy
So you know my next player is Fitted Izzy-cuddles a child born of mike izzy and teddy cuddles who came to this world via them meditating and trying to manifest a future izzy dog. Instead fitted izzy-cuddles was born

@slothfacekilla
I envy you u dealt with me being dumb as fuck +32
I had to be soooo annoying

@hockeyiscool
<3 u deal with drunk me u da real mvp

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

The main people I want to thank are, of course, my peeps on the Tampa Bay Barracuda. Y'all are the greatest, and I wouldn't give up on y'all for the world.

@trella @hockeyiscool , you guys have done a LOT for the franchise since taking it over a few months ago after my little oopsie-doodle. It's only gonna get better from here fellas.

@Fitted2106 your enthusiasm for Tampa Bay is honestly unmatched, and I absolutely love that. We're almost at the promised land, and I'm more than ready to experience it with you

@PremierBromanov You were one of my first player acquisitions when I was GM, and you have been nothing but a blast and a huge help since then. I will always appreciate that!

@Rangerjase You were a part of my first big trade when I began blowing it up, and I will never regret getting you as a player and a person. You helped keep the LR alive during those early rebuilding days, and I'm very glad you're around today.

@Matty7478 I will always be grateful that you guided me towards Hitoribocchi, even if you are... unfortunate (note to the graders: this is a reference to the anime pls don't take away tpe). Beyond that, I'm really glad you've stuck around. You've been awesome, both in Tampa and in Newfoundland, and I'm really excited to see where you career takes you.

@Rankle Although I don't see you as much in the LR, I appreciate that you've stuck around with the franchise through thick and thin. Ronlain is a stud and I can't wait to see what the future holds for him!

@TomHanks You are a fantasy messiah and that in itself is amazing. Beyond that, you work incredibly hard on the ISFL, and I appreciate the work that you put in, even if it isn't on the SHL.

@peej2189 @Jericson You guys were late-round picks back when I drafted y'all, and those end up being misses a lot of the time. To say y'all were hits would be an understatement: y'all have put in a bunch of work over the past few seasons and it shows. Keep at it, and great things will come!

@MyLittleHexx I've known you since before you were a Cuda, but I'm really glad to be a teammate with you in Tampa. I know you do have a bit of a rep on the site, but you've been nothing but a great guy on the site since I've met you.

@Pythonic @ThisSeemsFishy @rum_ham @Wearingabear @FlappyGiraffe @ddrector @FlappyGiraffe @Muford @Jorec @W19eaver (I hope I didn't miss anyone: if I did I apollogize immensely) You guys are about to be my teammates in a season or two, and all I want to say is that you guys have been great not only in earning TPE and gearing up to be part of an incredibly strong franchise, but as people as well. It's gonna be quite the journey over the next few seasons, and I'm more than ready to share it with you guys.

@JSS @Jepox @sköldpaddor @Kalakar @Noble @"BoucherFan12" @ztevans @Pris @Jenny @Fantobens Once a cuda always a cuda I say. To this day, I have very fond memories of being in the Tampa LR with you guys, and for quite a few of you, I'm sorry I wasn't able to get as competitive as I had hoped when I took over the franchise, but it seems quite a few of you guys have found the success you deserve. I will always cheer on for you guys, maybe not as members of certain teams, but as a friend.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

First I'd like to shout out my fellow S57 folks: @UberBJ, @Halkohol, @Hordle, @SewingWithNancy and many more. You've made starting out in this league incredibly fun!

Also, my Vancouver homies who have been tremendously welcoming and helpful: @boom, @dmills3, @Dextaria, @mee, @Pythonic, @Skeleton Party, and more that you know who you are. Can't wait to continue playing with you all and chasing more cups in the future. 

Lastly, thanks to my new New Orleans teammates like @overdoo, @Nictox, and @JKortesi81, who are great people and can't wait to team with them in the future.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]