Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

Alright that's probably the first time i will write something bigger for an mpt.

@Segi first i gotta thank you! You were a big reason why I kept updating. You were nice to talk to and always helped me out when i needed help!

@SpartanGibbles thanks for being an awsome first gm in ANA!

@BDonini thanks for also being a great gm in ANA and making us win a damn CUP! Still appreciate the pm you gave me after the cup win because I stayed an extra season! Still means a lot to me!

@ml002 now coming to my current gm! First of thanks for drafting me even tough i forgot to awnser your first scouting ping Rolleyes. And also thanks for the trust you gave me to be your co-gm! You are always here for me and help me out even when it's a really small question! Stay as you are man! I hope we win this damn cup!

@Carpy48 My favorite german on this site, probably also my overall favorit german Cheers (it's coffee not beer). Thanks for all the grammar help you give me and just being great to talk to!

@Dextaria @Moreorless89 my two favorite VAN guys! You two are always a great talk in the morning! Always nice to wake up and talk with you about anything!

@notoriousTRON then there is the first ANA guy who joined me in Toronto! Man you are such an awsome human being! Always happy! Never change, people like you keep this world going!

@CptSquall my favorite sailor! Let's hope we can one day get drunk togheter in person!

@gurbs i just wanted to shut out to you! You are such a great addition to our locker room man! Definetly deserved the honorary 10x10!

Then I wanna say thank you to everyone from ANA who made my first few seasons awsome due to being great teammates and making our LR an awsome place! @thiefofcheese @traphag @Geekusoid @Zomp @Lyezech

@SDCore can't do this without mentioning you! I hope you enjoy the quiet times in the league rn because you deserve em! You worked hard for the league so long, it really impressed me how great of a job you did and always did the best for the league! Always liked you big times! If you ever come to Switzerland make sure to reach out to me!

@Tayjay @Capt_Blitzkrieg @honkerrs @SFresh3 @Tylar @Rich @charlieconway @Massive Coiler @Mika_Kandinsky @juniped also thanks to you guys who make our locker room a cosy place to talk in and hopefully help to win us this cup!

@bluesfan55 thank you for being a great fed head and also a great person in our LR even tough you weren't drafted by us!

@KlusteR Thanks for sharing the first gm expirience with me! Made the whole thing a ton better!

@hotdog thanks for being one of a few people who scouted me! Glad you guys didnt pick me so i was able to go to toronto but still was a great talk and i was really sold on NEW then!

Last but not least @Gwdjohnson i think you are great. Even tough i don't really know you that well you seem pretty cool.

Also thanks to everyone whom i met on this site whom made this whole thing a great expirience! Love you all! (Sorry to whoever i forgot to ping)

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

I want to send greetings to @Jearim and @Nokazoa. Not a secret that the start to his ongoing year was a tough one, I for one started to wonder whether we would be able to make it into the playoffs, but Jearim and Nokazoa with their general manager abilities and overall influence managed to calm down doubting Thomases like myself.

Nevada has steadily been climbing the standings after the rocky start, which further shows that Jearim and Nokazoa are Top-12 general manager duos in SMJHL. In my eyes, they have been in the Top-12 for the last two and half seasons, but getting that recognition takes time sometimes.

When we win the championship this year, when you walk to the middle of the ice while holding the cup, when you ask from the audience if they are entertained? I promise to be the first one to yell: yes!

Battleborn

@Briedaqueduc  I like sending cute gifs and stuff to you and seeing the happy peepos, so I hope you enjoy them all. otters are so cute 

[Image: 493353112493621258.png?v=1]

[Image: snail.png]

I had written up over 450 words of thank yous before promptly accidentaly deleted it all. Therefore, I'm keeping it short.

@StamkosFan. One of the first people to ever reach out to me on the site. During that time you've become a mentor and a friend. I can't thank you enough for all that you've done for me.
@Ace. You scouted me, you vouched for me, you drafted me and you've kept believing in me from the very start. Over the last 6 months, you've become a true friend and I admire you for all the work you've done and continue to do for the site, the LR and the New England franchise as a whole.
@kenvald. Everywhere you go you spread happiness, friendliness and patience. I didn't even know you were in New England when I was drafted, and I got beyond stoked when I found out! I knew you from Team Sweden where you were always lovely. Since then, you haven't changed. You continue to be great, do great things. You keep having the patience to listen to me ramble on and on about plans, and you keep helping anyone around you. Thank you.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

@Steelhead77 I know I could pick whole team to say something nice but You are the person who represent all the Dragons. That's how kind, fun and hard working You are makes each Dragon every bit as good as You are! Cheers my friend and have a nice meal for Christmas!

First one always gotta go to @CementHands. Maine would crash and burn if not for you.

@JR95 for being a friend

The whole past, current and future rosters of Maine. You make this job worth it and I am so glad that you enjoy your time here.

The same goes for the J GMs, even Gabe. Just wish you would stop spamming so many catJams.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

I've always though that @WannabeFinn has been one of the more straight-up and funny guys around the site. I respect how you're pretty much always honest and cracking jokes/memes to make this hellsite a little more enjoyable.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

My Raptors teammates! Just a really good group of guys. This is my third player, and I’ve been in a lot of different locker rooms, but these guys are so welcoming and were so great from day one when I got traded there last season. Everyone builds each other up, and we just have good vibes. Love being on the same team as them!

If I can't just say thanks to everyone for making this year somewhat more passable in spite of the occurrences I myself had to deal with (I write this as I get the news that my mother has likely contracted the pandemic virus while my father decided to take an ill-advised trip to Vassouras), I would like to thank @Muerto, @Geekusoid and all the lads from the Jets locker room for having a lot of patience with me in spite of my lack of quality in pretty much anything sans sharing some old funny stories and catching Pokémon.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 12:40 PM by spooked.)

@Zoone16 you are awesome, I hope your leg gets back to normal so we can have some fun on the sunday night races again! They just aren't the same without my closest competition! Hope you had a good holidays brother, and hope you have a good socially distanced new years!

also @Sleepy i miss you

So many people to shoutout. Hope I didn't forget anyone, apologies in advance if I did.

@dmills3 and @SecondSucks22 for taking a shot on me in the S53 draft class and using a first round pick on me. It's been absolutely great to be a Whaler! Special shoutout to Mills for being such a help in teaching me how to be a GM. Couldn't have done it without you.

The Vancouver management group that I've worked with at various times through the seasons with Mills, @Dextaria @Gwdjohnson @Pythonic @Inf1d3l @"luketd" @grok. You all helped in putting together a champion. 

The players I played with and managed in Vancouver, there's just far too many to name. Every one of you has been a joy to talk to, from the time that we were embracing the suck in the basement of the Western Conference all the way through to our Four Star Cup win and beyond. Keep being awesome!

@Keygan and @"TommySalami", y'all brought me to Edmonton and have been incredible GMs since I joined. We're going to get that goddamn Cup soon, I can feel it.

The whole Edmonton gang, @karlssens @James Truong @Julio Tokolosh @MrStennett @Nokazoa @C9Van @Emiko @FinnRhys @Snoopdogg @CrazyMojito @Mazatt. All of you are a joy to talk to in the LR every day  Blizzard

The incredible S53 GM class, @LordBirdman @sve7en @Faelax @Zomp @EricNCSU @Nhamlet @juke. Keep being awesome!

Our amazing simmers, @AgentSmith630 @TheSparkyDee and @Kalakar. Thank you for all that you do for this site.

The SHN gang, of which there are way too many to shoutout specifically here. Y'all know who you are. It's been a pleasure to write incredible media and shitpost with you guys.

The SHL HO members that I've worked with, @SDCore @nour @GoonerBear @Baelor Swift @Allegiant @reid @CementHands. We went through a lot in those 2 seasons and the conversations we had were enjoyable. Keep it up!

And last but not least, thanks to @Vandy for introducing me to this damn place. Sorry about not drafting you.

Peace out!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I am inevitably going to miss someone on this and I am so sorry if I do because there are so many people I could never thank enough for being here in this league for me and being such amazing friends that I could have never dreamed of knowing. <3

@FuzzSHL - To start with you. I couldn't be happier that we ended up GMing together. You have been a treasure to serve under as a co-gm and I couldn't be happier that you chose me to lead the team with you. Thank you for being such a kind friend over the years on site (doesn't even feel like that long) and I couldn't be happier that you and sloth ended up being the picks we got in NOLA during that S46 expansion draft that not only helped nola thrive but also really cemented a friendship that I would never trade for anything.

@slothfacekilla - To say you are my best friend on the site is probably an understatement. Since S45 and you coming into Halifax I can't remember a day going by that we didn't at least say something to the other in some capacity. I know we blow each other's PMs up enough with how much we talk but I really wouldn't change that for anything in the world. You have been my ride or die for a long time on the site (sorry badwolf Wink ) and I can never say how much I truly appreciate everything that you do for me my friend. Thank you. 

@JKortesi81 - It's all been said before but I can do it again. You were my first close friend on the site, my mentor. Everything I learned in the league, good or bad, came from you at one point or another. I've been able to confide in you on site for 3.5 years now and even with everything that happened the way it did with me departing NOLA I still gladly call you one of my best friends. Could never thank you enough for all you've done for me on site and even in real life, like flying down to Florida to come to my wedding and buying even more wine for said wedding lol. I love you brother. 

@Evok - I know we don't really talk near as much as we used to but I still consider you a great friend. For a long time there we were definitely inseparable when it came to things and I'd never change that. You were even amazing enough to fly down for my wedding and that memory will always stay with me with how fun that entire night was for us all. I hope things have been going well for you and I'm so happy to see your player doing well in the league yet again as well as you GMing an amazing team. <3

@sve7en - You have only been in the league a short time but you've made such a large impact on everyone in that time it would be so hard to not include you here. You have helped so much in LAP since Fuzz and I came in as well as everything behind the scenes there and just the fantastic job you do in Carolina and have allowed me to help you there when I can with what little I can, truly thank you. And if you ever make that only fans I will write so much more here for you. 

There's so many more I would love to continue writing about and I wish I had enough time to do it all but with it being a holiday weekend at the in laws that I need to sneak away to even do this much for I need to wrap this up in a fast way. 

To everyone I tag here, I wish I had the time to write a full blurb for you all like I had done above but just know that I truly appreciate you all just the same and you have each made my life on this site so much more enjoyable that I could ever fully explain. I love you all <3

@Steelhead77 @Clint Eastwood @ to every single LAP player who I love to be able to GM for. @ACapitalChicago @Ace @Bruins10 @Huck24 @Eggy216 @Obsidian311 @Nobody @Mazatt @ztevans @ my entire recruitment team who works so hard and I appreciate so much. @hotdog @ml002 @Blastmeaway

[Image: thedangazone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 02:58 PM by raymond3000.)

@puolivalmiste, when we first drafted you back in S50 I was shocked at how late you had fallen in the draft, and while it was clear from day 1 that you were a steal, I don't think anyone could have predicted the impact you would end up having on the Renegades. Its honestly incredible to me how you've seamlessly stepped up into a GM role with so little experience and continued building up Texas into a contender.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

@jeffie43 - Hi jeffie. I don't think I need a lot of words here. <3

@GeckoeyGecko - 'e' is a great meme and all, but your passion for bird champions, pixel sigs, and farming as well as your newfound empathy for Yordles make you one of the more iconic figures in the SHL!

@traphag - It was awesome to have another scientist in the LR in Anaheim, and the continuity from SBA -> SHL was a big part of why I decided to stay on in this league. You're awesome, and I hope you're doing well through all of the pandemic craziness.

And then of course all of the guys and gals on Buffalo - thanks for humoring me and selecting me so early in the first round. I haven't been a perfect earner and there isn't a lot of time for me to be active in the LR, but I appreciate you taking the risk on me and hope I've contributed meaningfully to the Buffalo culture. I couldn't have asked for a more welcoming environment (as much as I joke about leaving in FA or asking for trades).

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

12-26-2020, 03:35 PMRenomitsu Wrote: @jeffie43 - Hi jeffie. I don't think I need a lot of words here. <3

@GeckoeyGecko - 'e' is a great meme and all, but your passion for bird champions, pixel sigs, and farming as well as your newfound empathy for Yordles make you one of the more iconic figures in the SHL!

@traphag - It was awesome to have another scientist in the LR in Anaheim, and the continuity from SBA -> SHL was a big part of why I decided to stay on in this league. You're awesome, and I hope you're doing well through all of the pandemic craziness.

And then of course all of the guys and gals on Buffalo - thanks for humoring me and selecting me so early in the first round. I haven't been a perfect earner and there isn't a lot of time for me to be active in the LR, but I appreciate you taking the risk on me and hope I've contributed meaningfully to the Buffalo culture. I couldn't have asked for a more welcoming environment (as much as I joke about leaving in FA or asking for trades).

<3

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e