Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

@hotdog is a really cool GM, Always super accepting of however much effort I can put into the game at any given time depending on out of game stuff and never pressured me into doing more than I was comfortable doing. Made me feel super welcome when I got expansion drafted.

I wish him the best this coming year!

[Image: brown_team_siggy.png]

@MCP_ You were my first main SHL GM (kinda? I guess? Not the point) and are just a great person. From the moment we started vibin in Newfoundland and during scouting, I knew we were gonna have some fun times, eventually leading into our time in the Cudas LR. I'm so thankful you gave me a chance and that we're still on the same team now Smile

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

I'm gonna keep mine short but sweet, and focus on the one person who is keeping my activity alive in this league. @Evok is hands down the best GM anybody could ask for, and is an amazing presence in the locker room. @Faelax is also an incredibly awesome guy who has really made my time on the Citadelles enjoyable. Everyone else in our lockerroom is amazing too, but I'm not gonna @ everybody

[Image: boriscontestsubmission.jpg][Image: bashbros.jpg]

Fight Record: 39 Fights, 28 Wins, 2 Losses, 9 Ties/Breakups

Hits Tracker

SMJHL S55: 326 Hits (Record)
SMJHL S56: 164 Hits
SMJHL S57: 30 Hits

Total Hits: 520

12-27-2020, 12:34 PMLimJahey Wrote: I'm gonna keep mine short but sweet, and focus on the one person who is keeping my activity alive in this league. @Evok is hands down the best GM anybody could ask for, and is an amazing presence in the locker room. @Faelax is also an incredibly awesome guy who has really made my time on the Citadelles enjoyable. Everyone else in our lockerroom is amazing too, but I'm not gonna @ everybody

Funny, I was about to come here and write almost the same thing.

QCC in general has been one of the most rewarding experiences I've enjoyed in the SHL and I can't thank @Evok and @Faelax enough for drafting me.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

@Carpy48 @Mika_Kandinsky @Rich @UrsinZ @CptSquall @Massive Coiler @charlieconway @gurbs @notoriousTRON @Capt_Blitzkrieg @Tayjay @honkerrs @Moreorless89 @Dextaria @SFresh3 @Tylar @juniped I just wanted to thank all of you for believing in this team and giving it your all to take us from one of the worst teams in the league to one of the teams with the brightest futures in the league. I really hope I can do all of your hard work justice by getting you all a cup sooner rather than later.  Heart

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2020, 02:06 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

This is hard. I have so many great friends on here, I know I'll miss some. I'm not even going to try so I'm going to say something nice about @Blastmeaway and then try to tag everyone who I want to let know they've been a good friend to me.

Blast my friend you're a real a homie. The world is a greater place with you in it. Thanks for being my friend <3

Everyone here, you've been good to me. I'm here for you. Happy holidays everyone, I hope you have/had a great one.

@ImShiny @"luketd" @39alaska39 @Inf1d3l @CptSquall @artermis @Skeleton Party @Citizen of Adraa @GeckoeyGecko @StaticShocked @Rabidsponge21 @Nictox @FuzzSHL @Dwight @Kalakar @sve7en @trella @Ben @hewasajazzman @MattyIce @majesiu @Tate @TomHanks @Troy_McClure03 @fishy @efiug @bluesfan55 @JR95 @SlashACM @ACapitalChicago @esilverm @MCP_ @Good_Ole_Kimmy @DrunkenTeddy @Dude @Clint Eastwood @hotdog @goldenglutes @karlssens @ErM @Muford @twerkin4jesus @Beaver @Briedaqueduc

I could seriously list 50 more people but I don't know how many tags the site allows.

Thanks everyone, you're all great people who I'm so glad to have in my life.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Hello, luffy would just like to thank the entire buffalo lockerroom with how awesome they are, luffy wouldn't be here in SHL still if it wasn't for them. I not gonna tag cause i probably forget some people but literally every single buffalo friend deserves the world. gg

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

@SpartanGibbles, my fellow recipe man, always posting kick ass recipes whenever our super powers are called upon. Someone start some shit so we can get some new ones posted lol

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

thank you to all of my teammates past and present on this site. From the winnipeg days to buffalo to hamilton today i've met a lot of great people who i'm glad to have met and chilled with.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

I have a lot of really great teammates who are all beautiful gentlemen that I'm sure smell incredibly nice and also are polite and well-dressed.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

Shoutout to @Inf1d3l for being a close buddy of mine all the way from being draft class buds back in the now-dead S44 class. He is a cool guy and a real bro, love ya man.

Shoutout to @roastpuff for his dedication and commitment to Team Sweden, I could not have a better co GM and I know we wouldn’t have that bronze medal without his hard work.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

@dankoa thx that you drafted me to Texas and we finally could play together on a team, was waiting for it since the S27 offseason fire sale in Portland.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

@Acsolap Who is one of my best friends, and got me into this excellent but also time suck of a hobby (who am I kidding, I wasn't doing anything else with that commuting/work time anyway). no where near as much of an asshole as people might think he is, he is just brash and calls it how he sees it without any filter, can make getting to know him seem like less of a good idea unless you gel with his humor immediately (which is very good btw). Decent block hugely underrated in this community.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

For this mPT I think I'll go a little bit off the rails. Most people I'm close with already know how much I appreciate them so I'll try to give some out to people I have yet to appreciate

@fishy you a real one for still hanging out in OCO and shooting shit with the boys man, I can't tell you how fun it's been having you around even though you've been busy with school and all that. Good luck with all that though man, you're easily one of my favorite people on the site. I really wish we got that expansion team since we could've probably been a great duo but it is what it is, thank you for believing in me despite my whole "background". Love you bud

@Lime I can't be too positive here because fuck u but thanks for being a good friend to shoot the shit with. I can't really show appreciation for your rocket league skills since they're a work in progress but I'm sure one day we can get you out of bronze together. For real tho, thanks for being a great guy to hang out with and being a fun guy

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

@dmills3 im super happy that you drafted me into Vancouver. That was honestly the best experience I could have had coming into the league fresh. We built that room up and went for the cup and it was so much fun. Hope you have success in Hamilton but not too much if you face the Rage.

Thanks again man.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]