Create Account

S57 SHL State of the Union

Oh no i have 0 hours of recorded podcasts under my belt

Sad eh

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

01-20-2021, 11:31 PMzaynzk Wrote: C O W A R D S

I have been downloading images of famous humans onto my ship's computer and it appears that your image closely resembles a mixture of Mr Bean and Stephen Colbert.  Fascinating.

01-21-2021, 02:20 AMbdu754 Wrote: Oh no i have 0 hours of recorded podcasts under my belt

Sad eh

@grok surely we have a guest spot for a beeg yoshi

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

01-20-2021, 08:33 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: It truly depresses me that there is no mention of the index. Our current index is hot garbage. It has almost completely killed the love I had for this site. Why is this not a priority? You literally cannot even see a box score right now without going on discord and hoping it’s been posted in your LR. This has been an ongoing joke now ever since the ill thought out and rushed jump to FHM. We should never have made the switch until this was worked out. Instead we are going to kill the forum locker rooms, further cementing the idea that the SHL can only be enjoyed if you live on discord.
This one is correct, apart from where we maybe should have never made the switch- that switch needed to happen pretty much immediately. League participation was imploding. From there onwards, however, uh... even aware of previous times you've had a crack at people, both on the boards and on the podcast, this feels out of character for you.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 06:46 AM by Mutedfaith.)

As someone with over an hour of recorded podcasts, I'm loving the progression made this season and look forward to more new stuff.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Since my grampy @Slappydoodle is vewy vewy upset :(((((( i have decided that i am going to create an index tomorrow just for him!!!! fuck @esilverm @DrunkenTeddy @luketd and all the others that have worked extremely hard for free over the past months to create a fabulous index, i have decided that i must step in and help this DYING site!!!!!!

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

01-20-2021, 10:21 PMfishy Wrote:
01-20-2021, 10:18 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Bro, I’ve been on this site for six years. I’ve served in the HO. I’ve served on various committees. I’ve created over two hundred hours of podcasts for the site and written a ton of articles for the teams I’ve been on. I have contributed my fair share. I don’t need your patronizing, condescending ass to lecture me and tell me how thankful I should be. I will continue to feel free to react to league announcements however I see fit. You can feel free to keep yammering away at how I should be on my knees thanking the lord I get to enjoy the bountiful harvest of the SHL. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else on here. I owe nothing but whatever time I feel like contributing, which is increasingly less and less.

The people making the index always need extra hands, maybe you could volunteer your time and help them out instead of wasting everybody else’s time bitching about it?

FUN FACT THINGS ONLY CHANGE BECAUSE PEOPLE BITCH

[Image: livius.gif]

@Slappydoodle I'm with you. All these self righteous morons are too insecure to face the fact that the index should be the PRIMARY concern of this site as it is the main vehicle for EVERYONE to enjoy it. Tons of sim leagues have made faster and better progress with indexes.

It is a just comment and everyone being a dick to Slappy should get their heads out of their ass and face the facts. The index is ass.

01-21-2021, 09:22 AMtrella Wrote: Since my grampy @Slappydoodle is vewy vewy upset :(((((( i have decided that i am going to create an index tomorrow just for him!!!! fuck @esilverm @DrunkenTeddy @luketd and all the others that have worked extremely hard for free over the past months to create a fabulous index, i have decided that i must step in and help this DYING site!!!!!!

IF PEOPLE ARE WORKING HARD WHY WASNT IT MENTIONED IN THE POST!
#SLAPPYISRIGHT

01-21-2021, 04:14 AMnotorioustig Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

You sir have the intellectual capacity of a possum...

#SLAPPYISRIGHTANDJUST

People so brain dead on this site they are nit picking parts of Slappy's post and not addressing the fact that IF ANY PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE ON THE INDEX IT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE POST!

01-21-2021, 09:29 AMbbp Wrote: People so brain dead on this site they are nit picking parts of Slappy's post and not addressing the fact that IF ANY PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE ON THE INDEX IT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE POST!

having fun?

01-21-2021, 09:29 AMbbp Wrote: People so brain dead on this site they are nit picking parts of Slappy's post and not addressing the fact that IF ANY PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE ON THE INDEX IT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE POST!
#truthbomb
#dothehokeypokey
#shlhockey

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Do I think Slappy expressed his frustrations in the right way? Not even a little bit. I think @Avakael summed that up nicely enough, so I won't rehash it.

Is it a laughable, worthy of ridicule point that he thinks the index should be a priority? Not at all. I disagree that we should have waited for a proper index to make the jump to FHM, but I do think progress on that front should definitely be a part of any future "State of the SHL" posts.

Perhaps the most salient point he made is there do be quite a few people who love to preach tolerance and also love to dunk on people, which sucks. JUST GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER YOU NIMWITS.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page