Create Account

A Few Announcements From the ‘Cuda
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2021, 01:39 PM by trella.)

Hey friends, today I have a couple big announcements for the Barracuda. Going into Season 58, where the Barracuda will have a fully active lineup for the first time under Dwight and mine’s management, it's about time we took care of some things.

First, I’m going to talk about the future rebrand of the Barracuda. A few months ago, I made a post in the graphics section calling to attention our interest to rebrand the Barracuda in order to have an 100% owned logo so we can use it on the new merch store. I got a lot of great submissions and working with guys like @DrunkenTeddy and @Nokazoa was a pleasure as always. Unfortunately, due to finals and the holidays, the rebranding had to take a bit of a backseat for me, and progress halted. With finals over and the holidays past us (hope you all had a lovely holiday season), I want to get some progress on the rebrand going again. Feel free to message me on Discord @trella#0008 or on the site, Discord is preferred though.

Next, something that is a bit overdue. Naming the leadership group of the team. Now that the team has been injected with new faces and the team isn't filled with inactives, It is important for us to give out some letters.

Our first alternate captain is none other than the infamous Michael Fitted @Fitted2106. Fitted has been nothing but an absolute pleasure to work with and brightens up our locker room each and every day. His eccentric and fun-loving attitude makes everyday interesting as hell. Not to mention, Fitted has been one of our top scorers for a few seasons now. Fitted is also an FHM whiz and has been a huge help with player builds for everyone, including myself. Congrats Fitted!

Our second alternate captain is the extremely underrated Zoltan Topalo @Rangerjase ! Anyone that has shared a locker room with Zoltan knows what he brings to the table. Loved by all his teammates here in Tampa and in Detroit, Zoltan has been a staple in our room for quite a few seasons now and is certainly deserving of the “A”. He is by far one of our most active members and brings a lot of positivity to the room, really setting the tone. He also makes some great emotes for all our pets :rosie: :renci: :nashy: :hilda: Congrats ZOLTAN!!!!!

And finally, our captain, Tom Fiddler @PremierBromanov. Fiddler has been outstanding in every aspect of the SHL and has done so much for the Barracuda since being traded from the Buffalo Stampede. On the ice, his two way and responsible game is something that we want our players to try to emulate. Off the ice, Fidds is a leader in our locker room, always generating conversation and welcoming new faces with open arms. He’s also been a massive help in scouting and management in general, and I cannot thank him enough for his continued service to the team. Congrats, Tom Fiddler, our captain!

Lastly, is something that I have planned to do for a while now, and I think it is about time to honor one of our franchise’s best players. Today, I’d like to honor Benjamin Blue, @Boucherfan12 by retiring his number, forever cementing his legacy with our team. Winning 207 games, posting a .909 save percentage, and a 3.18 GAA throughout his career, as well as 3 McBride wins, making him one of only four goalies all time to win more than two. His contributions to the team off the ice cannot be understated as well. One of the pillars of the Seattle/Tampa Bay locker room during his entire tenure, and even today as he stops in, Blue was a friendly face to everyone who passed through. His kindness and enthusiasm helped make this team a great place to be. Thank you for your service to the team Blue, you are one of the greats!

[Image: Urbowicz.png?width=161&height=300]

I will now be taking questions from the peanut gallery, ask away.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2021, 01:39 PM by Rangerjase. Edit Reason: Not a question )

CHOMP CHOMP WATER DOGS! (this is not a question btw)

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

CHOMP CHOMP

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Man I’m gonna cry

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

UR MY BOY BLUE

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2021, 01:45 PM by Ace.)

Well deserved, Blue.

Congrats Fiddler!

Happy for Fitted.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

very excited to slowly usurp barracuda management. Buffalo was right to fear me. Tampa Bay Fiddlers incoming.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

01-27-2021, 01:45 PMAce Wrote: Well deserved, Blue.

Congrats Fiddler!

Happy for Fitted.

"and FUCK Zoltan" -Ace

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

CHOMP CHOMP

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

01-27-2021, 01:47 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:

Congrats Fiddler!

Happy for Fitted.

"and FUCK Zoltan" -Ace
He is a dirty, dirty falcon after all

01-27-2021, 01:49 PMtrella Wrote:
01-27-2021, 01:47 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: "and FUCK Zoltan" -Ace
He is a dirty, dirty falcon after all

"FUCK detroit" -Bromanov

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

Tampa wins the cup within the next 2 seasons. I've studied their prospects. Trust me, it's going down.

[Image: 3laFIkp.png]
[Image: X6QJdlt.gif]
Finland  Raptors  pride

01-27-2021, 01:47 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:

Congrats Fiddler!

Happy for Fitted.

"and FUCK Zoltan" -Ace
I didn’t play with Zoltan. :(

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

01-27-2021, 01:52 PMAce Wrote:
01-27-2021, 01:47 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: "and FUCK Zoltan" -Ace
I didn’t play with Zoltan. :(
not worth it, if you ask me

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

01-27-2021, 01:51 PMsota Wrote: Tampa wins the cup within the next 2 seasons. I've studied their prospects. Trust me, it's going down.
I hope so!