Create Account

Ragnar Punishment

My favorite side is the french fries I am going to have with my tendies - as I ride my GME rocket to the moon.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

02-02-2021, 01:43 PMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:40 PMSlashACM Wrote: I'm not trying to mock the gnome thing, im just really disappointed in the behavior of the user to obviously make a bigger deal out of something than it is. I view the report to HO about the "harassment" is bad faith, they then retired and deleted the OP, appearing to attempt to unretire but is now assuring users they are not unretiring. They keep saying we "don't know the whole story" but refuse to tell it.

I understand the don't be an asshole thing but the stuff I just listed seems more the actions of an asshole than discord reacting after someone tells you to stop

Again everyone is choosing to see the deletion of the thread as me revoking the retirement when no one has said that happened. He'll I've said I'm staying retired many times.

I reported something to Head Office. What they choose to do and enforce has nothing to do with me. They could have told.me to fuck off.

I'm not telling you the whole story cause it doesn't concern you.  Besides, it wouldn't change anything you've made up your mind so...

YOU DONT KNOW BOTH SIDES

please tell us so we have an idea

NO ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM

02-02-2021, 01:40 PMSlashACM Wrote: I'm not trying to mock the gnome thing, im just really disappointed in the behavior of the user to obviously make a bigger deal out of something than it is. I personally view the report to HO about the "harassment" is bad faith, they then retired and deleted the OP, appearing to attempt to unretire but is now assuring users they are not unretiring. They keep saying we "don't know the whole story" but refuse to tell it.

I understand the don't be an asshole thing but the stuff I just listed seems more the actions of an asshole than discord reacting after someone tells you to stop

I don't think it's his responsibility to tell the whole story, nor HO's responsibility to divulge everything that was shared if there is more to the story. I didn't see it as my responsibility to tell "the whole story" when a certain former user said several hateful and discriminating things in a LR I once shared with the individual, until he brought it upon himself to question my integrity. I would have much preferred to let it go at the time, and it's still not something I take great joy in discussing, as probably noted by my refusal to mention the user's name.

Maybe you're right, and if so then, yeah, both parties are assholes. So again, I ask, why can't we just ... not be assholes?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

You are all judging something based on one side of the story

Also

It's none of your business to know the other side of the story

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-02-2021, 01:43 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: [quote='Kachur' pid='2980536' dateline='1612287565']
No I've looked into both sides and made my conclusions, without biased

if only that was true.

02-02-2021, 01:45 PMSlashACM Wrote: You are all judging something based on one side of the story

Also

if only that was true.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-02-2021, 01:45 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:43 PMKachur Wrote: Again everyone is choosing to see the deletion of the thread as me revoking the retirement when no one has said that happened. He'll I've said I'm staying retired many times.

I reported something to Head Office. What they choose to do and enforce has nothing to do with me. They could have told.me to fuck off.

I'm not telling you the whole story cause it doesn't concern you.  Besides, it wouldn't change anything you've made up your mind so...

YOU DONT KNOW BOTH SIDES

NO ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM

it really isnt though.

like you are all coming at me based on something that really NEVER effected any of you. yet you all seem so eager to be the judge and jury of the situation.

02-02-2021, 01:45 PMztevans Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:40 PMSlashACM Wrote: I'm not trying to mock the gnome thing, im just really disappointed in the behavior of the user to obviously make a bigger deal out of something than it is. I personally view the report to HO about the "harassment" is bad faith, they then retired and deleted the OP, appearing to attempt to unretire but is now assuring users they are not unretiring. They keep saying we "don't know the whole story" but refuse to tell it.

I don't think it's his responsibility to tell the whole story, nor HO's responsibility to divulge everything that was shared if there is more to the story.  I didn't see it as my responsibility to tell "the whole story" when a certain former user said several hateful and discriminating things in a LR I once shared with the individual, until he brought it upon himself to question my integrity.  I would have much preferred to let it go at the time, and it's still not something I take great joy in discussing, as probably noted by my refusal to mention the user's name.

Maybe you're right, and if so then, yeah, both parties are assholes.  So again, I ask, why can't we just ... not be assholes?

If you're not willing to tell the whole story then you can't be upset when people only know the story of one side... You can't have it both ways.

As for the situation it's unfortunate and it wasn't your responsibility until you were dragged into it.

As for the assholes thing .. wishful thinking. All you can do is try to be your best self

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

02-02-2021, 01:45 PMSlashACM Wrote: You are all judging something based on one side of the story

Also

I think it is the right of the people to have all the information. It may not change the ruling but transparency is key. For all we know the HO is just picking and choosing who to suspend or fine or punish based on to what degree they like or dislike that person.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

02-02-2021, 01:45 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:43 PMKachur Wrote: Again everyone is choosing to see the deletion of the thread as me revoking the retirement when no one has said that happened. He'll I've said I'm staying retired many times.

YOU DONT KNOW BOTH SIDES

NO ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM

I think it's very telling at this point.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-02-2021, 01:48 PMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:45 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: YOU DONT KNOW BOTH SIDES

NO ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM

it really isnt though.

like you are all coming at me based on something that really NEVER effected any of you. yet you all seem so eager to be the judge and jury of the situation.

This affects everyone on the site because this shows it is easy to just report someone for doing something that irritates you under the guise of harassment and the punishment is the same for actually calling someone a slur

02-02-2021, 01:50 PMSlashACM Wrote: If you're not willing to tell the whole story then you can't be upset when people only know the story of one side... You can't have it both ways.

As for the situation it's unfortunate and it wasn't your responsibility until you were dragged into it.

As for the assholes thing .. wishful thinking. All you can do is try to be your best self

You know I've always been a dreamer
(Spent my life running 'round)
And it's so hard to change
(Can't seem to settle down)
But the dreams I've seen lately
Keep on turning out and burning out
And turning out the same

I'mma go listen to some Eagles now.

Nikolai Evans

02-02-2021, 01:50 PMBasedMinkus Wrote:

Also

I think it is the right of the people to have all the information. It may not change the ruling but transparency is key. For all we know the HO is just picking and choosing who to suspend or fine or punish based on to what degree they like or dislike that person.

i understand that, I do but im not going to keep feeding this circus.

this is between me and Ragnor. that's it all these other people aren't really owed anything.

02-02-2021, 01:30 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:27 PMSlashACM Wrote: Bros this is good discussion but the harassment in question is a fucking dabbing gnome discord react. Like the weight of this whole thing is being made far far worse than the actual offense

There is a time and place for arguing the arguments like this. And they are all right and have merit, I agree with everything said about harassment here.

but it's a discord react gnome dab. ????????? Fight the good fight when it's called for.
Yeah, fight the good fight, like saying you should be able to targettedly go after someone and harrass them because emote funny. That's the good fight that needs to be fought here.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

02-02-2021, 01:52 PMSlashACM Wrote: This affects everyone on the site because this shows it is easy to just report someone for doing something that irritates you under the guise of harassment and the punishment is the same for actually calling someone a slur

Yeah, on this front though, a tale as old as time, SHL punishments are super borked lol. It's not news, but always worth mentioning when it shows itself.

Nikolai Evans