Create Account

Ragnar Punishment

02-02-2021, 01:48 PMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:45 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: YOU DONT KNOW BOTH SIDES

please tell us so we have an idea

NO ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM

it really isnt though.

like you are all coming at me based on something that really NEVER effected any of you. yet you all seem so eager to be the judge and jury of the situation.

you got 3 people banned on the site for discord reacts, and have a now 5 page argument going because gnomes. lol get real

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-02-2021, 01:52 PMSlashACM Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:48 PMKachur Wrote: it really isnt though.

like you are all coming at me based on something that really NEVER effected any of you. yet you all seem so eager to be the judge and jury of the situation.

This affects everyone on the site because this shows it is easy to just report someone for doing something that irritates you under the guise of harassment and the punishment is the same for actually calling someone a slur

it wasent under the guise of anything.

i reported a situation to HO which they could have easily told me to fuck off.

THEY chose to suspend him not me. simple as that

02-02-2021, 01:52 PMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:50 PMBasedMinkus Wrote: I think it is the right of the people to have all the information. It may not change the ruling but transparency is key. For all we know the HO is just picking and choosing who to suspend or fine or punish based on to what degree they like or dislike that person.

i understand that, I do but im not going to keep feeding this circus.

this is between me and Ragnor. that's it all these other people aren't really owed anything.

I don't think it is on you to give info and I don't think the mob should be coming at you specifically.

This is a HO transparency issue and the mob should be directing their questions or anger at the HO for its continued lack of transparency or follow through with precedent set.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

02-02-2021, 01:53 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:48 PMKachur Wrote: it really isnt though.

you got 3 people banned on the site for discord reacts, and have a now 5 page argument going because gnomes. lol get real

if you chose to educate yourself instead of being a fucking idiot.

i have state a few times i disagree with the GMS being punished. I have told HO how i feel about that one ruling and I have apologized to them.

so I didnt "get them"

02-02-2021, 01:55 PMBasedMinkus Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:52 PMKachur Wrote: i understand that, I do but im not going to keep feeding this circus.

this is between me and Ragnor. that's it all these other people aren't really owed anything.

I don't think it is on you to give info and I don't think the mob should be coming at you specifically.

This is a HO transparency issue and the mob should be directing their questions or anger at the HO for its continued lack of transparency or follow through with precedent set.

ALL of this

02-02-2021, 01:44 PMBasedMinkus Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:20 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Yoooo when did Radiohead release Kid B?

This is the best post in the thread.

Thank you I'm here all week

And probably another decade :|

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

02-02-2021, 01:55 PMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:53 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: you got 3 people banned on the site for discord reacts, and have a now 5 page argument going because gnomes. lol get real

Is that .. targeted harassment?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-02-2021, 01:53 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: you got 3 people banned on the site for discord reacts, and have a now 5 page argument going because gnomes. lol get real

i have state a few times i disagree with the GMS being punished. I have told HO how i feel about that one ruling and I have apologized to them.

so I didnt "get them"

where do i report you for calling me a fucking idiot?
seems a bit like a personal attack

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2021, 02:01 PM by Kachur.)

02-02-2021, 02:00 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:55 PMKachur Wrote: if you chose to educate yourself instead of being a fucking idiot.

so I didnt "get them"

where do i report you for calling me a fucking idiot?
seems a bit like a personal attack

why dont you DM them?

or is that too hard?

02-02-2021, 01:59 PMSlashACM Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:55 PMKachur Wrote: if you chose to educate yourself instead of being a fucking idiot.

very much so

02-02-2021, 01:59 PMSlashACM Wrote:

I feel personally attacked :(

Excuse me I feel harassed.

02-02-2021, 02:01 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:59 PMSlashACM Wrote: Is that .. targeted harassment?

I feel personally attacked :(

Good

02-02-2021, 02:02 PMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:01 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: I feel personally attacked :(

Good

some double standard you have there.

02-02-2021, 02:04 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:02 PMKachur Wrote: Good

some double standard you have there.

Honestly im just over this bullshit and this circus.

so i dont care