Create Account

Krish Darzinsh review of Seattle preseason games

[Image: cut.jpeg]
Hello to everyone. I haven't been very active in this section because of my language barrier, so don't reproach me for any mistakes. Today, let's look back at Seattle Argonaut pre season games from me as a player's point of view.
Goal Game 1 — Seattle vs Buffalo 3:11
That game was good overall until the beginning of the period 3, played like a matchup. Bo Kane confirmed his leadership capacity by scoring 3 goals, which also proved to be the only one in our team's performance. The result was 3: 4 for Buffalo after two played-thirds, which did not indicate that the teams' duel could end up with a subversive result. But in period 3, the Buffalo team gained 7 (!) goals, which seriously shattered the starting part of the game, which was really good for us. The team's 1 st shift players managed to earn an -7 efficiency ratio that doesn't necessarily reflect their performances on defense. Personally for me 18:47 minutes on the ice, one shot on goal and  +/- : -1.
Darzinsh comment after game:
The game was good, but that last cut-off was very shawky. I don't want to blame anyone, somewhere I take responsibility for myself, because together we couldn't shake the team after the beginning of that last cut-off. We can play better and I know it. This is just a pre season game.
Goal Game 2 — Minnesota vs Seattle 4: 3 so
A non-bad game, it could be noted that the team has gotten away from the first loss and is heading in the right direction. Bo Kane finished the game with 0 +2, Jack Kanoff with 2 +0. Team leaders made their jobs honorably. The final third succeeded in playing back, and finally the game ended up undecided. During overtime teams exchanged several dangerous episodes. But overtime became scoreless and there was time for shootouts where Minnesota players were better and celebrated win. I personally didn’t make any points in this game.
Darzinsh comment about the game:
Already a different hockey in our performance. More of them underscore, which also allowed at least one point to be culled. Still, of course, I don't know why I'm not being given a shootout, but that's the coaching decision. I'll have that time, too. If I remember right, I never made a mistake in the Junior, but this is a different level and other goalkeepers. But yes, we have somewhere to add and definitely do it to achieve better results. The core of the team is already forming very well.
Goal Game 3 — Seattle vs Minnesota 5: 2
Second game with the Minnesota team and this time success for Seattle. The game was won in a very tough fight, as the opposing team did a whole 53 shots on goal. Our goalkeeper played great game and those two goals he allowed wasn’t on him. Team leader Bo Kane scored 2 goals. Gabriel Johnson  with 0 +2 as well as Krish Darzinsh scored his first points in the pre season games of the new season. This was a fiction team victory, where everyone deserves the words of praise for their performance.
A very successful game, the team fought hard to finally win and it also succeeded. Of course, much merit in this victory is the performance of our team's goalkeeper. In this way, we must continue to win games. I, too, finally noted in the statistical columns, which, of course, is enjoyable, the rhythm of the game must be obtained, and then the goals will begin to come. Thank the guys for this game.
Goal Game 4 — Baltimore vs Seattle 1: 5
Great success for the Seattle team. There are 5 goals again, which certainly always increases the chances of winning. A very successful 3rd period came when the 3 goals was scored. Gabriel Johnson was successful again and two assists in his account, Bo Kane delivered one assist, and Krish Darzinsh scored the first goal in the pre season. Need to mention that Bo Kane did 9 shots on goal, you can see he wants to spend this season powerfully, starting with prer season games. Great victory.
Darzinsh comment on this game:
Once again, a great team game that led to victory. The goalkeeper and defence worked perfectly. The team's attack works for the second game in a row, and I really get the impression that we can beat any opponent who will make the title fight more interesting. The feelings of the first goal were fantastic. It was, of course, accompanied by the fact that the team was able to win.
Goal Game 5 — Seattle vs Baltimore 1: 3
The second game between the two teams, in which the Baltimore squad was superior, turned out to be a strange one. The game started to resemble a bit of regular-season battle, when it was really about every inch of the square, and it was, after all. The result was with a minimal predominance until the last minute, but then the puck was scored in emty net and the winner was known. An unmistakable game in both teams.
Darzinsh comment on the game:
A tense fight, we couldn't unwind and get the puck in the net. I apologise to the fans for such an outcome, we played down rather poorly and were punished for it. We can't play this way.
Goal Game 6 – Seattle vs Toronto 3: 1
Another very good match for the Seattle team. Toronto's team has never been among the more parlous premiers in the league, but a change in Seattle's team has given it opportunities to win every opponent and fight for high places. Now let's look back at the match as a whole. There weren't many shots on goal in this match, but the Toronto team executed them more: 29 against 24. The teams were actually aware of the win in the 2nd period, as Seattle held his 3: 0 lead steady. In the 3rd period, Toronto recovered one goal, but there was too little to beat Seattle. Jack Kanoff in this match 1 +1, the same performance as Thomas Vanice. A game without points for the Darzinsh.
Great day, great win. We understand that these are only pre season games and many in these games test tactical drawings, but it is fantastic to realise that we can play against such teams. The guys were playing hard. We got a good lead and led the game to an end. I hope the viewers liked the game, too.
Goal Game 7 — Los Angeles vs Seattle 1: 3
Seattle's team is on the wave, but will it continue as part of the regular season? Anyway, a game against the Panthers team would never seem an easy test, but this time it was all on the side of Seattle's team to force the team to lead this to victory. The team did more shots for opponents. Seattle was also more aggressive. Here, the fate of the end of the game had in some ways been settled in period 1, since three goals were scored, which was already overwhelmingly likely to lead the game to the end. In this game, the points equalised and not one leader on the team, but the Darzinsh also had an assist in the third goal of the team. The game was good and the goalkeeper's actions had to be welcomed.
Darzinsh comment about the game:
Well done. In fact, it also wanted to conclude this phase of preparation, with beautiful victories. We succeeded. We have to put a little more into the realization of the moments that tend to disappoint us, but in all respects we looked unmistreated against this team, and I hope it will continue. Thank you for supporting and meeting in the course of the season.

Darzinsh comment after all pre-season:
Great past these games. Looking into the future, I see that the team is able to cope with various challenges, and that's a pleasure. We fought 9 points out of the possible 14 in this pre season cycle, which is very good and enjoyable. Now we have a long marathon ahead of us, which we will certainly not be able to do without the support of the fans. Aware of the situation of playing at empty stands, it breaks your heart. But we can and will show it to you this season. I mean, if we play this way, my personal statistics don't bother me completely.
Then here's my little look back at the games played by the team. If you've got to this place in the article, thank you for reading it because I'm really worried about the outcome. English is not my everyday language, so if there are errors/mistakes, you can also point to them. Thank you for reading, bye.

Good read!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

I liked this format a lot, good job.

[Image: salming.png]

Argonauts looking forward to the season, good article and was a big fan of how preseason went

Eye boats eye boats

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]