Create Account

S58 mPT #4 TPE Inflation

Oh no! There's too much TPE being handed out in the league! Never fear, as the owners and commish have come up with a plan. For a limited time, you are able to trade in x amount of TPE from your player in exchange for x amount of anything else in the world. The catch? You have to PM what you want, and if anyone else comes up with the same thing you lose the TPE for nothing. How much TPE do you exchange and what do you ask for?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements; several users who go above and beyond will be selected as participation+ members and receive an additional 1 TPE.
This PT will close Sunday, March 7th at 11:59pm ET.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2021, 05:44 PM by hockeyiscool.)

I would trade 42 tpe for 42 bodacious people of various complexions toting around parcels of smoked meats, brisket, sausages, chicken, ribs and all of the trimmings...you name it and we'll have a nice BBQ with solid conversation and call it a day.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2021, 12:49 AM by Dextaria.)

After a lot of thought, I think I would trade 100 TPE for 100 properties in Vancouver. Why 100 TPE? Because I would feel bad trading in all of my TPE and screwing over the team. I am a team player, and couldn't do that to all the amazing guys in the Toronto locker room, so 100 TPE would be a bit of hit setting me back a little, but if I continue to earn I should still be a servicable 1800+ TPE player at the peak of my career (wow who knew I'd value this over so much more potential money in real life lol). As for why 100 properties in Vancouver? First off, have you seen the Vancouver housing prices? They are some of the most expensive houses and properties in the world with some half-decent land selling for $2,000,000 million plus. This is much quicker money compared to straight up asking for it and having the risk of someone else requesting it too because who doesn't like money? Also, it is much better than something like stocks and bitcoin because I could have 100 bitcoin and they still won't be worth as much as 100 different commercial or residential properties in Vancouver. I would imagine that if I were to sell the 100 properties right now, I could become a quarter of a millionaire within a few days. With that, I could either ride that off into the sunset, never needing to work a day in my life, or continue to work and use the money to upgrade my style of living with a better house, fancy car (imagining a Nissan GTR R34 and a Tesla), as well as to invest it into stocks (because that is the smart thing to do). There is just so much potential when it comes to obtaining Vancouver property in general as I could even hold on to some and develop it myself.

As for if someone else thinks of asking for Vancouver property in particular, props to them for recognizing that Vancouver is one of the biggest housing bubbles in the world and with the pandemic housing and property prices have skyrocketed for some apparent reason. At that rate I would just take the 100 TPE loss and give a good nod to the other person who thought of the same idea.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Trading in TPE for league money might be cool. I don't know. I guess trading in TPE for real money would be better, right? That was pretty dumb that I thought of league money. I need to go outside more.

[Image: rotti.gif]

I will be trading all of my TPE in exchange for votes into the SHL Hall of Fame. Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing myself inducted as soon as I am eligible.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

This is easy. I'd trade it for (Current TPE * 1000000.0658498198794). The large decimal makes it so that the odds of someone else asking for the same thing are astronomically low! This would put me somewhere in the range of just under a quarter million dollars, which I think is fair.

[Image: petrov.png]

Bitcoin, id risk losing every tpe, but god damn I would be rich as hell if I got 1 BTC for 1 TPE. I'd make a new character no problem. This will go down as one of the greatest trade deals in history. Superb!

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Code:
Oh no! There's too much TPE being handed out in the league! Never fear, as the owners and commish have come up with a plan. For a limited time, you are able to trade in x amount of TPE from your player in exchange for x amount of anything else in the world. The catch? You have to PM what you want, and if anyone else comes up with the same thing you lose the TPE for nothing. How much TPE do you exchange and what do you ask for?

I would like to exchange 100 TPE for 100 BTS VIP concert tickets (when COVID is over) to be able to see my favourite group perform live! I would also like to share this experience with 99 other BTS fans well! Hopefully no others have the same idea in mind.

(50 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

I'd trade my TPE for whatever the person above me asked for so that we both end up with nothing. An eye for an eye or something like that...

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Everyone, I hope, has heard of the Keebler elves and their cookies. Well one particular type of cookie that is baked by Ernie and his band of elves is the EL Fudge Cookies. I have to be honest, they are just about the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of TPE to spare but I'll trade in 100 TPE for 100 trays of Fudges. Meet me on Diabetes Mountain.

Code:
Word count: 75

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I'd definitely trade all 748 of my TPE for 748 bottles of vitamin D supplements. I'm fairly confident that nobody else will think of this and I'd end up with around 187,000 individual tablets valued at $7,000 which would last me 512 years!

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 02:52 AM by Grum.)

Uh this is probably the most lame answer but I would trade all my tpe for real world cash. But the conversion would have to be like at least $10 per because getting not even 1700 would be kinda lame (though I wouldn’t complain tbh .-.) (also if I’m suppose to pm this uhhh)
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 04:29 AM by Mutedfaith.)

I am going to exchange 10 TPE for 10 PSA Gem Mint 10 condition copies of the 1999 First Edition Shadowless Holographic Charizard #4 Pokemon card. Niche enough to think nobody else will ask for the same thing, yet when sold can get me a nice $1.5 - 2 million.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Every 1 TPE would cost 10 dollars to me. TPE is easy to gain and I would be more than happy to trade it away for a small portion of money. For what, you might ask? For charity, of course. Not the TPE, but the money. All the money made by the individual TPE trades would benefit the childrens homes here in Finland. All in all, the homes are in a crappy condition and lack entertainment. The money made from the TPE trades would go directly to individual homes for renevation, expanding the facilities and purchasing more activities, such as board games.

If you did not feeling like reading the whole thing, I would trade my TPE for childrens better wellbeing, cause I sure did not have one

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Oh yeah.. I want that one my shl money cost 1 euro to me.. that means i will be a millioner.. that would be great..or maybe one shl money = 1 candy.. i can't decide what's better.