Create Account

mPT #5 Aliens

I can't quite figure out if @Z-Whiz and @SouthPaw are actually a Duck and a Walrus on the ice or if they are aliens in disguise. They are loyal trees though so I will support them regardless!

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I definitely think A Jobin is an alien.  Sometimes it seems like he has a couple extra arms and legs making some of the saves he makes.  I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

I think Calgary sophomore forward Mats Marner could be an alien. I don't know any other way he can put out the media he does while currently in grad school and somehow still devote the amount of time and research he does to making an awesome player and producing incredible media. He wrote a Dragons history media article a ways back and I said to myself geeze this guy is incredible he must be some kind of alien, then this PT came out and now I'm certain he's an alien. As long as that Alien takes the Dragons to an out of this world level with his play on the ice I'm cool with it. @leafsftw1967

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

@JNH is definitely an alien. Have you ever seen ManyHands and JNH in the same room together? It's a known fact that Aliens cannot be together for too long, so there fore I believe that JNH is in fact an alien.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I think there's a few aliens within the NL locker room, let alone the entire league. For starters, @Nhamlet is easily the most dedicated person in the league, to the point where I think his time commitment and expertise is only possible with some sort of high tech, alien powered, time stopping device that gives him an advantage over the mere mortals on the site. The other culprit is clearly @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn, and if I have to explain to you why then you're most likely an alien in disguise yourself.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

I think Kalakar is an alien who experiences time differently from the rest of us humans. How else can one person be so dedicated to the SHL and stream for hours every day?

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

If anyone in the SHL is an alien, my suspicions lie with @Fitted2106. Every time he comes into the locker room it is a transcendent experience that I can only describe as traveling to another world. He truly is a locker room presence like no other.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I guess I should confess that I’ve actually been an alien this whole time. Everyone that I’ve checked in my career has also been converted into an alien. Good luck rest of the SHL. We’re coming for you Angel

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

I think that @SlashACM might be an alien because created too good of a goalie.. I mean how does someone make a good goalie that has a long career anymore?

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

i am about 90% sure that @bdu754 is an alien. Look at that thicc butt and that green skin. Nobody will ever be able to convince me that his body is one of a human.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

@Gooney is an alien, I dont think there is a person that is considered to be more different than Gooney himself. He is different good but there is just a vibe to him that I don't think anyone else could copy.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2021, 09:01 PM by Cyanide.)

I think that @The__Y-man__100 is clearly an alien. My proof? Who would ever want to have me on their IIHF team? He must be trying to sabotage Latvia.

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

[b]Jumbobone19 [/b]tried to call me out here, but I'm pretty sure he's the alien

1) he doesn't like fighting, based off human history it's obvious everyone likes fighting

2) if he doesn't he must be the Dalai Lama, and it's clear he's not.

based off my two points he must be an alien. Bake him away Toys

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

@O4L is likely an alien or at least being controlled or serving one, ignoring all his suspicious behaviors and attributes I heard from a witness that they saw him putting a weird blue slime in peoples burgers.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2021, 09:24 PM by fishy.)

Honestly I think I could be an alien based off how trash my player is and if I’m not an alien I think that I might be a secret agent of the Hamilton Seahawks as my player is legitimately maybe the most useless player in the entire SHL

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]