Create Account

mPT #5 Aliens

Using the name of our known alien, Manyhands, I have deducted that the aliens in our midst all use body parts in their names. Probably because they thought us human could relate. But they thought wrong, as it's highly uncommon! Therefore, I've looked over the names of every player in the league. Searching for those with a body part in their name. And I have successfully compiled this list of CONFIRMED aliens:

Narboza Manyhands
Slip McScruff
Philipp Winter
Phillip Weaver
Filip Zadina (See! They're trying to be unique by using variations of the same name!)
Esa Parmborg
Jarmo Kekäläinen
Guy LeGrande

And there you have it!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I have long believed that @Kylrad is an alien. He's always had a weird hatred for Vel'Koz because apparently, he can't dodge skill-shots but my theory is that Vel'Koz is part of a rival alien race that committed war crimes against Kylrad and his alien family.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

I think that Luke is an alien. after seeing the excellent hockey in the SHL, what terrestrial being would be a Flyers fan? It is for this reason alone that I believe that he is from the stars.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

With the SHL being an online league and all it wouldn't surprise me if everyone on this site is an alien. What if this is an alien galactic interweb on earth? What if I'm an alien?!?!?

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

Its crazy to me that we didnt discover an alien yet on the SHL, but we have. We have had people come from the far away planet with Pingy NOOT NOOT

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

gabriel johnson of the seattle garglenuts is an alien because there is no doubt that only a person sent from another planet would decide to ruin the sim for everyone and moreso for all canadians on the site

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

I suspect that @Grapehead is an alien. I mean we've all come to trust this guy over the years, but I feel like having a grape as a head is something that is certainly abnormal for a human and leads me to be a little sus if he's one of us

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

I am certain that the alien is not me, the human hockey player who is called Dogwood Maple. I know this because I, the human, would know if I was an alien. And I am definitely not an alien. In fact, I am a happy human. A happy human who enjoys the game of hockey and the fun times that I have with my other human teammates. I like it when we score goals against the human goal keeper and when we celebrate by drinking copious amounts of tan-colored liquid we have called beer. It gives me a tingling sensation, but I am confident that is a common reaction among my fellow humans. There are days when I am so happy to be human that I tell everyone I come in contact with that I am, in fact, a human. Some times I yell it directly in their human face area to make sure they know that I am not an alien. But I do not think we should find all of the aliens and make them leave simply because unlike me and my other friends, they are not human. I am sure they are not planning a large takeover of the planet called Earth in the coming weeks. That would be, as we humans say, unbelievable. We should let the aliens remain in peace because they absolutely do not pose any threat to the humans. There is no war coming. It would be silly to think so.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

I suspect that the realest alien has been hiding under our noses for far too long. It all seems so perfect now, doesn't it? Elegantly gliding into a position that needed help, fulfilling a need that puts them in sight of everyone, who would suspect the person most visible in the SHL? Surprise, it's not Kalakar, because although as inhuman as they may be for doing all the streams so perfectly, in my opinion someone is far more visible. It is none other than Keenan themself. Who else would be best suited to be an alien hiding in our midst than the person asking the question? When they review these answer it becomes easier for them to see the other potential suspects they can pin any suspicions on. It's the perfect crime and I see right through it.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

My entire team is comprised of aliens. But not like regular aliens. They’re more like artificial intelligence created by an alien lifeform. We are kind of just a bunch of alien bots.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I believe that hotdog is an alien, he's always lurking in every server and it is really uncomfortable at times. If you've ever watched stranger things, he reminds me of the beast in that show with all of it's underground routes connected throughout the town.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

It is clearly Von Otter who turned out to be a legitimate Otter on skates. Unnatural and unsettling. The fact he fits in with skates and everything, and able to actually score goals? If he's not some alien, then I don't know what is.

41 words

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

I dont think that there are any other aliens in the league, being on the same team as Manyhands, I feel like I’d have an idea if there were any more of his species on earth. It would be improbable to have two different species on earth. Lizardpeople on the other hand is a whole nother story

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Are there more aliens in the SHL? Probably. Do we know of them? Maybe. The thing is, to see see them you have to open your mind, open that third eye of yours. And do a ton of shrooms, like almost lethal levels of shrooms.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2021, 10:44 PM by RedCapeDiver.)

@BrewskyBoy is most likely an alien due to his hatred for cheese
Like how can you not like cheese, i am lactose intolerant and that doesnt even stop me from enjoying gods gift to man which is cheese

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights