Create Account

Didn't See that PT was Closed. Want 100k.

I predict my player will perform worst than last season. That is right Niccolo Livius despite being useless last season will prove to be increasingly useless this upcoming one. I will not have a single fight because the SHL is full of fearful creatures who hate dropping the gloves. They live in fear of my fist and it makes me very sad that no one will fight me. Without fighting I provide nothing of value so I must admit that my season will be dreadful. Pre-season confirmed that for me with me doing absolutely nothing of note. As a team we will be better than last season but likely still irrelevant as any team of relevance would not be able to succeed with me on their roster. However I have hope that in time the team and I will become relevent… pre season however highly hinted that it will not be this season.

Words: 153

[Image: livius.gif]

Livius' fists are hungry. League confirmed to be full of spineless cowards

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Just add this to PT. It would be cool if once per season you're allowed to post it 12 hours or 24 hours after deadline. Sometimes you just remember wrong day as deadline and you lose TPE if it's almost or already done, but yeah. However, nice write up.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

04-26-2021, 09:08 AMst4rface Wrote: Just add this to PT. It would be cool if once per season you're allowed to post it 12 hours or 24 hours after deadline. Sometimes you just remember wrong day as deadline and you lose TPE if it's almost or already done, but yeah. However, nice write up.

That’s a slippery slope. I heard they let a guy do a PT late once in the early days and the next week he was pulled over for suspicion of mischief. Ended up finding a few dead tigers in his trunk and he did time.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

04-26-2021, 09:08 AMst4rface Wrote: Just add this to PT. It would be cool if once per season you're allowed to post it 12 hours or 24 hours after deadline. Sometimes you just remember wrong day as deadline and you lose TPE if it's almost or already done, but yeah. However, nice write up.

as someone who forgot it was sunday for almost 16 hrs yesterday and did the shl filework right before bed, i can attest to remembering the wrong day. Not sure if PT extensions are needed though because the whole 7 day thing but its not the worst idea ive seen floated. Hell ive seen worse ideas get through HO in the last few months than this would be.

It's only 3 TPE don't let it get your goat

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-26-2021, 09:56 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:

as someone who forgot it was sunday for almost 16 hrs yesterday and did the shl filework right before bed, i can attest to remembering the wrong day. Not sure if PT extensions are needed though because the whole 7 day thing but its not the worst idea ive seen floated. Hell ive seen worse ideas get through HO in the last few months than this would be.
Well, sometimes stuff happens. We're all humans and we can forget or miss. This was just a suggestion which maybe is even better if it's not accepted. Players could find a lot of holes there and might be even more issues.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Aren't we supposed to let people do it late and then fire the PT head a few seasons later over it?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

@Weretarantula narrated this post and it was so good.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

04-26-2021, 12:34 PMRagnar Wrote: @Weretarantula narrated this post and it was so good.
Yes I did fight me scrubman OP

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

04-26-2021, 03:35 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
04-26-2021, 12:34 PMRagnar Wrote: @Weretarantula narrated this post and it was so good.
Yes I did fight me scrubman OP
release it as a podcast

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

You can beat up angry fans or the refs instead.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

04-26-2021, 12:00 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Aren't we supposed to let people do it late and then fire the PT head a few seasons later over it?
#FreeKya

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Just to be clear. I didn't "forget what day" I never sign into SHL... just opened a PT and did it. Then realized it was locked. So I posted it in media to get 100k.

So your whole discussion is mute. Good day.

[Image: livius.gif]

04-28-2021, 08:56 AMbbp Wrote: Just to be clear. I didn't "forget what day" I never sign into SHL... just opened a PT and did it. Then realized it was locked. So I posted it in media to get 100k.

So your whole discussion is mute. Good day.
Lemons into lemonade
Mistakes into miracles

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]