Create Account

S59 mPT #2 Hockey Cards

Well, I mean the easy answer is me.... eventually.... way down the road. But in reality it will probably be someone that has been here since the start and had a prolific player. I'm going out on a limb and guessing the awards are named after some former GOATs, so I think the most valuable card will be an original Khan card.

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

I would really want to get the Slothface card. That just feels like it would have that intense value that the topic was talking about. I would love to own his card!

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I think that the most likely person to have a ultra rare hockey card would be a Gabriel Johnson rookie card @Gwdjohnson. This is because no one likes gabe, so everyone would probably just chuck it when they find it in the pack. Thus, leading to a high level of exclusivity, and weirdly making gabe stonks go up.

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Well I've only been here for like a season and I don't really know much so I'll just say Gabriel Johnson. I think he won a cup once, and he might have made an all star game before. I think he was pretty crap in the shootout skill challenge, but it's the effort that counts! Besides @Gwdjohnson already lives such a pained existence and I think he could do with a win. Maybe. Maybe he doesn't deserve it, but I'm new here so I'm not sure. Wait, I am. Gabe Johnson for Charizard 2021!

[Image: blasoon.gif]

This is an easy question, no doubt about it my man Ryosuke Sato will have the worlds best card, both rare and some with a printing defect that makes them even rarer. I will use them to pay for rent when I leave the league because I am a terrible hockey player.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

I think it’s definitely going to be Big Boss. I’m not sure if the cards will work like NFTs where there are only a certain number of each card available, but if they do, I plan to buy all Big Boss cards except 1. I will never sell the ones I own, effectively leaving 1 card in the “rotation”, which would make Big Boss’s card the rarest.

[Image: wMOao8d.png]

The SHL card to be on the lookout for in the next few seasons will be the Rookie Mew Two card as not only is it an SHL card, it will also be a pokemon card to be used in duels.

My money would be on Spector's defensemen, Lyle Odelein III. Lyle has been an absolute legend for his franchise, one of the best to suit it up for New Orleans. Couple that with his dominance in fantasy, and you have a rare card and player that people will be hunting for forever.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I think the CC3 rookie card will become the most valuable. He's one of few players with over ppg in the J this season and son of the GOAT CC2. The CC3 rookie card made in the base set of SHL cards will stand the test of time over the seasons.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

I think it would have to be a player that is very valuable right now in the league, or on the tail end of their career. For this reason, I would say Monkey D Luffy would be a high quality card. Not only is Monkey an awesome first name, but he has been a huge part of Buffalo's success, including captaining a team to winning a Challenge Cup recently.

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

I think an under the radar legendary card would be Dragons retired defenseman from the sths era Kriss Labsvards @kikish18 . As one of the original Latvian members of the SHL he became the first and only Latvian player to Captain his team to the Challenge Cup when he won in S27. This was a monumental achievement on a global stage. Not to mention Labsvards went on to win multiple championships with the Dragons as a player, had a long career and is one of the all-time great defenseman in Dragons history and certainly one of the best Latvians in league history. A player of much lore Labsvard's card hoisting the cup in S27 with a "C" on his chest would be a rare collectors item.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Well the only logical answer here is Mew Two. As the only pokemon in the SHL, Mew Two will call his dear friend Charizard and ask them what they did to have the coolest card of all time. Maybe Mew Two will even hire Charizard as a style consultant to ensure that his card is the best. 
Mew Two is a legend and deserved a legendary card.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

It would be @TheCC. This dude is such a magnificent person. his favorite band is Sum41 and he still rocks the jean shorts as often as he can! I dont know if you cant find someone more unique and "limited edition" than that.

[Image: f7.png]

I think Cleo Green's rookie card will be very valuable. Green might not have set a lot of scoring records but his career had very impressive longevity. Truly one of the greatest ever.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

I would say a fun card that could be made is the Jack Crasher Free Agency card. Embossed in gold. Only one made but it's been promised to 7 different people who have all paid up front.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]