Create Account

S59 mPT #3 Resume

Collin Gibbles has always been know for his silky mitts and he would translate those skills into becoming a celebrity chef by hosting a cooking show with his wife Anna Kendrick-Gibbles. He is already know for whipping up tons of tasty treats at home so it feels like a natural transition for Gibbles. The show would be called Gibbles Nibbles.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

This dude dresses up in overprotective gear and struts around whacking at a small rubber entity with a long, curved piece of wood hoping to one-up six other dudes in different coloured shirts for the glory of the empire.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

Karlstraße Scholz is a point shooter by trade, so if we remove the sport that shall not be named I think Mr. Scholz could take up a decent career in photography

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Probably going to be a fitnes coach where i tell i did endurance trainings and strength training all the time so i am able to teach these as well. Pretty easy translation i guess.

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

With hockey gone, the most logical next step for Robot Sunfish will be to revert back to his original designed purpose- dak cleaning. With his equipments restored to the original state, Sunfish will go underwater instead of streaking on ice.
(40 words)

Why your organization should hire me:

*nation-wide network of contacts from San Francisco to New York to Winnipeg
*works well within a team environment
*history of assisting teammates achieve their goals
*completed annual training to gain experience
*top producer for several years

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Johansson has experience working with a team in a fast-paced environment. He's not afraid to sacrifice personal success for company success and has even taken pay cuts to prove it.

I was a very good entertainer in a rough business with a lot of travelling a lot for a few months so I think I can tackle working Cashier at McDonalds.

Paul Binder knows what it takes to be on a championship workforce and bring a team of a bunch of diverse individuals together to complete the ultimate goal of the business. Doesn't matter the business, Binder is a perfect fit for any leadership position you can offer.

WC: 48

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Bo Kane knows how to do two things, score goals, and party. Since goal scoring is now out of the question, I guess it's time to become a bartender.

Falcons Canada

John Donair is known by his friends as a very effective reader. He can also screen better than the average guy. I think an editor for a publishing company, previewing new drafts and interviewing potential new authors, would be a perfect job for him.

I am a phenom on the back end with a gas tank that just doesn't quit. I decide who goes in and out of my space, and I'm not afraid to square up if things get heated. Consistency and loyalty is key. I'm willing to put it all on the line for the team.
"Sir, this is a Wendy's"

Noel Blanchet is a culinary expert. He's the master of sauce and has worked his whole life at perfecting the perfect sauce. This expertise has also proven to translate to apples, lots and lots of apples. He's also a cheddar connoisseur, usually of the top cheddar variety.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

For Ethan Bouchard, he would explain his skills as having high endurance, team player, quick on his feet, gets the job done accurately and in a timely fashion as well as being very punctual.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

I feel like Bjerg would be a good defenseman in soccer. I feel like his ability to be in the right place at the right time and his ability to read the defense would translate really well to the soccer pitch.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!