Create Account

The S39 Gang Retires, Down goes DeMaricus Smyth
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2021, 01:15 PM by Blastmeaway.)

[Image: ATL_Inferno_Primary.png]

NEWS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE MAY 8, 2021

Atlanta, GA. -- DeMaricus Smyth, one among the many of the wheelchair ridden, old as dirt itself, S39 cats that the burny bois still clutch on to, has officially announced that at the end of the S59 season will be his last season skating the good skate in the SHL. Born in. Khazakstan and raised in the heartland of Czechia, the 2nd round pick by the Seattle Riot would go on to skate 19 season in the SHL. He managed to pick up a handful of hardware along the way winning the 4-star cup once, alongside @caltroit_red_flames, in S39. He also managed to win the Challenge Cup twice, once with Edmonton in S45, again alongside @caltroit_red_flames, and once with New Orleans in S54 as the underdog completing the Sweep of the heavily favoured Hamilton Steelhawks.

DMS will not be stepping completely out of the limelight, as he will continue to be the GM of the Czechia Czechian International Ice Hockey Federation Czechia. Smyth will also continue his career of trying to beat people up, much as he has been the last few seasons on the ice, over in the Wrestling Sim League, Rink of Honor. Where Smyth has a Main Event match at The Carnival of Carnage for the Worlds Heavy Weight Championship.

Statement from DMS:

'I have been fortunate to have had a long career playing professional hockey for a living. I wanted to continue my career, but believe I’ve given all I can to the game of hockey, and I have decided that it is time to retire. I would like to thank the New Jersey Devils Atlanta Flames Inferno organization for understanding and supporting my decision. I would like to thank the Chicago Blackhawks New Orleans Specters organization for giving me the chance to live my childhood dream. I am proud to have been part of winning two Stanley Cups in Chicago the SHL. Thank you to all of my teammates and coaches throughout the years. Also, thank you to the fans who make this great game what it is. I am happy and excited to move on to the next chapter of my life with my family.'

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

\_ \_ \_ \_

What an impressively long career, a fantastic one for the books

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Straight legend. Was a pleasure playing with you a few seasons champ. Look forward to the recreate.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Bruh it's like going to a friend's funeral.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

this is a sad day. :(

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

RIP, you were a great teamate!!!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Legendary penalty minutes man. Can’t wait to see the new player.

Congrats on the great career!

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

[Image: towelie.gif]

Congrats on the career blast, glad I was able to be your teammate for a bit

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

DMS <3

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

was a pleasure winning a cup with you, old man. love ya

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

<3 love u homie

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

_/ _/ _/

Another one bites the dust eh, great career. The league loses another legend.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

_/_/_/_/ What a career, Blast. Looking forward to the new guy

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

_/ _/ _/  farewell to a legend

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

05-08-2021, 02:59 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

_/ _/ _/  farewell to a legend

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway