Create Account

S59 mPT #4 Cup Favorite

I think it is easy to overlook Edmonton, but in my completely unbiased opinion, they should easily be considered a top contender for the top this year. Led by the bovine bravado of Julio Tokolosh, I am certain we will milk every win from the supple teat of anyone who dares oppose them. Should that milk stagnate and ferment, toss it on a pizza where Johnny Pepporoni rounds out the scorching hot combo Along with Jon Forty-One as the top scorers of the future cup winners.

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

I'm gonna say we're looking at a repeat this season the the Hamilton Steelhawks are going all the way again. I haven't watched the SHL games and progress of each team as much this year but I know they are still pushing hard so I'll go with them.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I think it would be silly to not pick Hamilton as the cup favorite right now. They are clearly the best team in the league, and they’re doing it in by far the best division in the league.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

My favourite to win the cup is the team I was drafted by, the Buffalo Stampede. I believe we are really well balanced and are dangerous offensively and defensively, and we are going to step it up during the playoffs.

[Image: wMOao8d.png]

Hamilton is above everyone and it isnt even close. Goaltender with the most wins in the regular season, player with the top goals and the top 2 point getters in the league. Lets not forget they are 3 points clear of 2nd place with like 4 games in hand. Hamilton is going to win again in my honest opinion

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

From all of the strong teams this season who could be the favorites to win the cup? Though many may contend for their own teams based on the strength of their roster, they'd all be wrong because only one individual has the strength of will to win it all: @micool132

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

Toronto is a shoe in to win the cup for one reason and one reason alone. They have the best nachos in the league, so thats why they will win. It's obvious to anyone paying attention

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

This is a difficult question because all players want that their teams win the cup.. And also I want that Seattle win that cup this time. :D But Hamilton/Buffalo/Texas are favourites to trophy.

Well if you dont know who will win always bet on last winners. So my money will go on Hamilton Steelhawks. Chicago are strong too. So my prediction is that last three season champions will meet in finals. Of course I hope Calgary will do good

**46 words**

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

While there are quite a few very good teams, the obvious favorites in my mind are the Texas Renegades. The team is built for the playoffs with extreme depth, physicality, and a great scoring touch. Teams like Hamilton, Buffalo, Chicago, and Toronto will be in the mix. But will it be enough to overtake Texas? Methinks not!

[Image: CXlooOZ.gif]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

I think that majority of this league will be a bit dissapointed again. Hamilton Steelhawks and Buffalo Stampede are doing insanely good and let's be honest - they're both the best two teams in Play-Offs. I think that they are both Cup Favorites and they will be both in Finals again. Stampede will win it though.

Stars Stars Stars

I don't really look at the SHL, but that's the nature of the beast. I follow the SMJHL enough to know that THE ARMADA ARE GOING TO WIN THAT TITLE YEEEHAW!

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

I think the cup favorite is the Buffalo Stampede. Realistically, why would i think differently? it's my team, of course i want them to be the favorite to win the cup. Worst case? it's someone from the great lake.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Favorite to win the cup is probably the same as it always is. One of the great lakes team is always a good bet and if you wanted to go outside the beaten path just a bit then Texas would be a good guess as well. I would be very very surprised if it wasn't one of those 5 teams.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

The playoffs may be a different animal, but there is no better way of assessing a team's quality or performance than by looking at the regular season. Unfortunately for neutrals, the Great Lakes have dominated again and one team is in pole position for the top seeding. Hamilton have won more games than anyone else, and find themselves 3 points clear in the standings with four games in hand over the 2nd-place Chicago Syndicate. Unless Theo Morgan and the rest of the high-powered offence slow down, there's only one team you can sincerely say are the favourites to win the cup this season.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]