Create Account

S59 mPT #5 - PT Ideas

A new point task idea would be to make a task were we get to talk about how our player spent his child hood rooting for a past team in the SHL since that would be dope for lore

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

I think in a couple of seasons, the PT about family dynasties could be fun to revisit, what with the rise of the Petrovs. In general, I also like opportunities to explore my player's backstory.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

If every player could make/design his own helmet what would yours look like?
Every team will have to play one game in city of their choice, where and why will your team play that game?

Honestly, it's difficult to say what a good PT prompt would be when we've already seen so many along our 59 seasons of existence. I think that having a 5-season rotating cycle of PT prompts would be great, but then comes the issue of finding 25 good PT prompts to fill those slots. I think that the expansion branding PT, the all-star snub PT, and a PT about user appreciation would 100% be staples that would be loved by the entire league.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

I want to see some more trivia style PT's. I believe they would be perfect for the mPT formula, as they will be short answers. Make it so you have to do a little digging to find the answers.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

A great PT would be to discuss a battle royale hunger games style, each team can submit 1 person. Every can talk about who each team selects and why, and then who is most likely to win, i love fun scenarios like this when writing PTs!

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

Your player is skating on the ice rink by himself when a beam of ray shines upon him. Little does he know that he was just kidnapped by a group of aliens who wanted him to play for them. Explain what happens after

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

What is your player's favorite smoothie? Do they like spinach or kale? Maybe apples or kiwi? Are they one of those nutcases who puts lemongrass in every smoothie? Or do they go for that raw egg with the morning blend?  I prefer vodka.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

A golden one for getting to know your team mates in the old locker room. If you could describe your player's play on the ice using any drink, what would it be?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Oh no! Your player has been banned from the SHL. How would you go about disguising yourself to continue to play?

Written Task: 150 words min. on the above.

Graphic Task: Make a graphic illustrating your disguise.

Hint: The only correct answer is those glasses with the fake nose and mustache

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

If you had to recreate as a player who has already existed in the league, who would it be and why? What is it about their player that drew you to that selection? What aspects would make it enjoyable and which aspects would you find challenging. Do you think you would be able to have a better career than they did on the second time around?

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.

I think a PT task to build some back story on your character would be cool. Talk about the place you are from, what you were like growing up. School life and extra circular life and how it lead you to hockey.

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons

Written option: You receive your first professional sports paycheck, what do you spend it on? Describe the first thing that you buy when the money hits your bank account?

Graphic option: Create a graphic with your player enjoying their first paycheck in some way.

(44 words)

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

the newest PT's should be about a video game featuring our player. It doesnt have to be a hockey video game, it could be anything. Explain what are the special features, comparable video games and such.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Pick a game in SHL history and change the result of it (different score, other team wins?) and how does this effect how the team/league progresses moving forward because of this change.

Graphic option: Show the change in the results (i.e. player from other team holding the cup)

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]