Create Account

Fuck the penaltys fuck ur feelings and most importantly fuck my mom

All the fucking haters out there if the barracuda and the penguins can meet me n pingy in the middle of a phone booth and fight with there lips. I'm tired of the bullshit I'm tired if not drinking and I'm really fucking tired of not having a bed. Trella is mad that people use forks and I'm tried of the bltent disrespect these peckerwoods give us in tampa. I'm really fucking tired of stra4face not rap battling me and super sick of everyone hatin on me n fiddler being all stars. Bet u wont come to tampa and say that shit u twitter warriors we can drop the gloves in the phonevooth while we kiss. And as for new finland we fucking out here baby I lead rebellions notice how tampa got insurrected when I joined. I wear fruit of the looks cuz I got a nice ass and when u have a nice ass u dont finish last. Tampa I'd back for s60 and u fucking poodle straws dont know nothing about that. Has anyone ever seen big foot win the cup? Really tho like were getting cups it's our time now u leathertoed tourists who can even spell Asia on a map. Its infuriating knowing that in regression I'm still gonna talk more shit then a portapotty on a construction site. It's been a long time maplewood jones BUT FINNNALY MICHAEL FITTED HAS RETURNED TO THE MEDIA SECTION. AND U CANT TEACH THAT.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Fuck forks and you can put that on my yeezy

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

how about Tristan Jarry

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

05-25-2021, 07:39 PMluketd Wrote: how about Tristan Jarry

That's a low blow Undecided BUT FUCK THE PENGUINS GOALIE COACH

05-25-2021, 07:43 PMFitted2106 Wrote:

That's a low blow Undecided BUT FUCK THE PENGUINS GOALIE COACH
I dont think the goalie coach told Jarry to pass it to an islander player

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

05-25-2021, 07:58 PMluketd Wrote:
05-25-2021, 07:43 PMFitted2106 Wrote: That's a low blow Undecided BUT FUCK THE PENGUINS GOALIE COACH
I dont think the goalie coach told Jarry to pass it to an islander player

Goalie coach ruined murray and now harry u need pittsburgh sports radio in your life

@Pingy Pingu

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

He's one of the Islanders best players. 

[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Double media?